What are some good jobs you can get without a degree?

What are some good jobs you can get without a degree?

Attached: 1515859585061s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

just walk into a store, ask to see the manager, and greet him with a firm handshake

Attached: derp boomer.png (962x1073, 246K)

I worked half a year as a emercency taxi driver e.g. old and sick people who don't need medical overseen
Got 1.2k EUR after taxes with an 10 hour day. You can survive on this

It's the same as jobs you can get with a degree, whether they're good jobs depends on whether you're a good fit.
If you don't mind isolation and heat you can still get 6 figure annual wages for driving a truck around a mine.
If you're vaguely competent with writing and computers you could try office work and temping, it worked for me.

study on your own and start ur own business :^)

unironically this. That's how i got my job

If you don't stay in the degree they'll cut your youth allowance lachlan it's not worth it

I can't do accounting not good with numbers

what kind of office work?

t.

Attached: 6rMA.gif (480x270, 611K)

Underwater welding.

Attached: maxresdefault(8).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

company owner
no one can fire you if you're the boss

Don't cashiers get paid like $30/hour there?

records
but if you're not good with numbers most grunt admin won't be for you, you need to have a sense of sequence and be good at counting and estimating accurately
I've had to clean up after too many Arts students

Maybe I should become fit and become a cop or join the army.

>records
Are that user that used to work in the doctor's office. there's a girl who was in the year above me at school that's now a receptionist at my doctors. god I hope she doesn't look at my records.

If you're feeling directionless the Defence Force might be able to help you with identifying and developing your skills into useful trades
If you're unemployed using the free time to develop an exercise routine isn't a bad idea either

>local doctors is owned by the father of a girl who was in my grade
>she worked there as a receptionist

She's seen everything hasn't she?

we'll all get to look at your records mate

Attached: 1020.jpg (1020x1999, 462K)

Honestly my social skills are probably too bad to join the defence force, probably wouldn't make it past the psych evaluation
I opted out of my health record

Attached: 1531323313494.png (500x492, 97K)

As long as you are really social law enforcement should be ok. Where I live a degree isn't required to be a cop but you need one to get higher pay or get a better job position.

I studied to be in law enforcement and currently not doing shit with my degree in criminal law. I'm not that social of a person so I thought being a cop might change that, It didn't.

I'm thinking of working at a juvenile detention center.

what about being a customer service rep? Like at a call center?

You can be my personal cumdumpster, I can provide you with a bed, food and vidya.

Portuguese army officer here. Don't do it.

Met Aussie soldiers in Afghanistan and your army is a fucking joke. Not saying this to shit on Australia, I mean your army is a joke because recruits are violently and sexually hazed. Unless you don't mind drinking your fair share of cum, do not join the Australian army.

Warning again, I'm not dabbing on Australia. I'm just telling you the truth. Sexual hazing is a real issue in Australia, if you want to join the army, be ready to deal with the most vile, disgusting bogan pieces of shit that you'll ever fucking meet.