ChainLink

Remember, Remember the 3rd of Junember

Attached: cab78166.jpg (1080x857, 104K)

only scams care about marketing
there are essentially 0 finished products in crypto, why would anyone market? news flash if its on twitter being shilled you are the product dumb money

Agree 100%. In the end you are getting burned because there is nothing to show and when the market matures enough, Tweets won't be enough.
Link is top 100 without any marketing (excluding the paid shills on biz)

Attached: 1525463232570.png (568x552, 109K)

someone tell me this doesn't look like accumulation

Attached: 1506727610343.png (1308x912, 159K)

Yeah, I think it has been accumulated for a long time. They said they are partnered with financial institutions, can't wait for the reveal.

What's on 3rd of June?

Those same scams are making everyone money. LINK on the other hand hasn't done shit. But deluded retards will always say how bagholding for 6 months is a good thing.

If LINK isn't $100 per eoy, I will eat my dick on periscope. You should also check 'em

>Scams are making everyone money
What?

Attached: 007_fd.jpg (1024x624, 129K)

plz sir sell your link for mobius, the only true oracle solution sir, pleaze

Is it back in the top 100? It keeps dipping so often it's hard to keep track.

Verge, Tron, EOS, VEN
Everyone on biz calls them scams or chink scams yet every normie who invested in their hype has made money. But smart LINKtards that invested in the future of finance are bagholding while """dumb money""" is getting rich. Really makes you think who's actually dumb money.

Around there, If I remember correctly it was around 70 at best (or 60? Can't remember)
Pretty good for a no-marketing team

Comments like that by Rory in the OP makes me crave more link, no homo.

>he thinks the 'partnerships' will ever be announced

$1000 EoY

normies bought everything you named near ATH and try to break even i bet on that
smart biztards made money i guess

A lot of FUD in a very meaningful post. What Rory shared is huge.

I was looking at LINK around 4000 sats and TRX around 30 sats in late 2017. And I chose to go with LINK because LINK is not a chink scam.
LINK is currently up 50% and TRX is up 3000%.

>getting rich
You mean finally breaking even lmfao

>Makes everyone money
Scam takes the money from someone TO someone. Fagtards bought TRX @ 20 cents.
But yeah I've made my money with verge and TRX but I just hate it

Attached: vikipunkd.jpg (580x326, 19K)

source for the June 3rd?

Read my next post tard, the opportunity cost was huge and it'll take years to make up for it. There were dozens of new ICOs along the way that opened with market caps higher than LINK.
Just admit that LINK is a piece of shit that won't move for another year, or ever. LINKies like to act smug, but I know they're not making any money unless they somehow perfectly time every top and bottom which is impossible.

im not selling link to you retard, pieces of shit like you need to die of HPV

I can’t tell if this board is actually pajeets typing dumb shit or white males pretending to be pajeets typing dumb shit.

>opportunity cost
Yeah I'm really at a loss over here for not getting dumped on by pajeets and buying high and selling low like all the other geniuses here on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1521599951149.png (610x612, 62K)

OP is a fag who believed the IOTA-Chainlink connection. IOTA announced they were going to release information related to their Project Qubit (they will provide an oracle service) on 3rd June. They stated something like "details will remain scarce until then". Then someone asked Rory via slack if they were going to work together. Rory replied "details will remain scarce". He was just making fun of IOTA announcement but our fellow stinkies got excited because they thought Rory was confirming in a cryptical way that indeed they were working together

If anybody wanted to buy this piece of shit, price would go up.

t. boomer

Deluded linkies will stay deluded

Don't get me wrong, I'm a stinky linky myself, but I hate when these sugar-overdosed kid get excited for nothing

I consider myself really lucky with tron lol. In at.005 and out at .17 (I can’t remember the sat values off the top of my head)

There are no partners, only customers