worldbank.org/en/country/peru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems like it.

Don't see how Paraguay is getting worse and center Brazil isn't even that bad

the closer you are to Africa, the worse off you are

>cruza
No such thing

pretty accurate

I know almost nothing about South America, but I can say with confidence that you are correct

>Uruguay
>deteriorating

Attached: sad frog pepe dabbin like a boss.png (300x250, 16K)

>Ecuador
>Peru
>Ch*le
>Congolombia
“improving”

Attached: 360D0BE7-2754-45F6-9DEC-0C310BE275E6.png (1334x750, 1.16M)

Attached: logo_logo_alianza del pacifico mub.jpg (996x1306, 467K)

I disagree.
We are improving, it's just not 'visible' yet

São Paulo is better than Latin America as a whole. Why is it as "deteriorating"?

Attached: 168659-200.png (200x200, 2K)

Thank you Funlan

>M*xico
>Ecuador
“improving”

Attached: 88943C2E-3EF4-45B0-BA38-85EA49DC8FFC.jpg (769x672, 100K)

it's not a cross, because that would include south brazil (a turbo shithole)

Attached: 2AC01277-644B-4AB1-85D5-2ED63208F399.png (949x647, 26K)

*collapses*

No. Rio Grande do Sul is a bankrupt state. They dont even have money to pay the cops. Porto Alegre is worse than Rio de Janeiro.

However, São Paulo is the most developed and safest state in Brazil.

Except by Rio de Janeiro and the North/Northeast region, Brazil is improving.

Cuck detected. Just accept that your shithole is just what he is because of exploitation...

100% not accurate for Brazil.

>Porto Alegre is worse than Rio de Janeiro.

user, did you ever heard about CV, ADA and all those mafia shit?

Attached: F6BEBFE2-F8AC-4DB0-9E99-F7E6B811AD1D.jpg (1533x961, 184K)

Macacos lol.

Parana >> what should be carpetbombed but currently holds the name "Brasil"

>Paraná

In fact, i really apreciate this state. But as all the country, is far from be a good place to live.

What's the deal with ths obsessed chilean? Can he spend just one (1) thread without mentioning us?

I'm talking about macroeconomic variables, specially fiscal deficit, those are the bases that will boost the economy's growth since 2019

>lowest HDI in the south
>higher homicide rate than Colombia

are you retarded?

I don't know, when I was in Ecuador I was surprised by how developed it was. Quito is a very modern city.

The thing is that you can't really talk about countries as a whole. For example, The whole central area of Colombia and some areas of the Caribbean are just as developed as the southern cone, Sao Paulo is by far more developed than the whole southern cone combined, but if you go to northern Brazil, amazonian or the pacific region in Colombia it's like entering another dimension. I assume it is the Same in Ecuador, developed urban aareas and really infrastructure lacking remote rural areas, You can make the same argument for different regions in Mexico

São Paulo is a shithole
Southern Cone is a shithole

Just because Congo is more developed than Nigeria it doesn't mean they sucks

>The whole central area of Colombia and some areas of the Caribbean are just as developed as the southern cone
deluded

Yeah, but OP is setting a very low bar with what's considered developed, so why not play along?

> Sao Paulo is a shithole
Even if that's true it is still the most developed area in Latin America, probably even more so than Mexico City

It is, but keep living in your bubble

Based!!

no it isn't

Attached: Countries_by_Economic_Freedom_Index.png (1800x820, 145K)

>economic freedom
capitalist pig measure

Why are you so deluded? There is nothing that exists there that doesn't exists here. If anything it is the contrary as Argentina and Uruguay are protectionist countries where people can't even afford SUVs or iPhones. There's a lot of buildings under construction here, friendly business policies unlike the southern cone, immigration therefore more labor force,large expat communities. The fact that you know jackshit about what goes on outside your country doesn't mean that your country is better

the less economic freedom you have, the stronger your economy grows, it's quite obvious if you look at Chile, Uruguay and Argentina... or the Baltic countries... or Singapore, Malaysia and Indoensia or....

prove it

Reminder to invest in PERU

there's no source for your map

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Indicadores_de_las_ciudades_de_América_Latina

5 cities among the top 20 most competitive in Latin America

Attached: economic freedom.jpg (2551x1579, 457K)

didn't the president of their supreme court just resigned over corruption scandals?

>es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Indicadores_de_las_ciudades_de_América_Latina
what is this supposed to prove?

Stop being rude

I disagree, Chile is the only developed SA country.
Then us and then Uruguay. Although the three countries are Second World, Chile could become First World soon

>competitive
yes, you are improving colombia, but that doesnt mean you have higher standards of living than the southern cone

Guess a brainlet like you can't interpret data

That's why I'm saying that it doesn't apply to the whole country, but some regions here, or in Brazil and Mexico are honestly not different from he Southern cone in any way

Reminder that PERU is rooting out corruption, even at the highest levels. There’s no better time to invest in PERU!

then you'll have to explain mr genius :^)

no

yes, countries on the left side are stagnant
Ecuador, Peru and even Colombia are steadily growing

Attached: 516dac2ceab8ea0a35000017-750-563.jpg (750x563, 81K)

>tfw peru is trying their best

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 273K)

Colombia has been growing at a much large rate than Equator since like 5 years.

Peru is the fastest growing country in the americas and (arguably) the whole western world

The Spaniards are the worst colonizers in all of history. They ruin everything theu touch, just look at South America. They slaughtered millions to take over latin america and the philippines, and installed the shittiest political and cultural system that has doomed most spanish colonized places into 3rd world shithole status till today, where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

You spanish fucks get a free pass in not paying reparations because nobody is forcing you to, while the Germans are still paying jews reparations because they're jews

I'm not prepared for the peruvian century

a hundred percent accuracy

Attached: 5.png (337x250, 28K)

this is not really true, latin america has been reducing the index of poverty for decades now and for the last 50 years we have been steadily developing an actual middle class that not only has made latin america more enticing to international investment but has made latin americans part of a global network and shared culture, just look at how many latin americans there are in Jow Forums.
The thing that has hindered our development the most was actually the US directed coups, governments and druglords that kept the region unstable for over 50 years, in fact before the first world war there was a huge wave of inmigration into latin america from europe due to comparable levels of development but a more calm political climate

Ecuador is a recession shithole. and you say Colombia as if your country were any better. We have been growing stadily for decades

No that's false. Panama and Dominican Republic have grown faster than any other country in the western hemisphere

hello

Dont even bother reading the thread here is the truth:
Chile:best country in the region
Colombia and Peru and some neighbors:slowly improving
rest of LatAm: nigger shitholes getting worse year after year who will soon be on par with Congo and Togo.

Perú's economic growth is 6% annual on average, and this year it will be even higher
You're deluded af

worldbank.org/en/country/peru

Perú will try their best!

Attached: 1529165571576.jpg (300x300, 36K)

Weren't you guys rich before? Blame your leaders, not Spain.
Chile was also a colony but they enjoy good living standards (not like America, but they're 2nd world at least)

>Ignores French colonizers
Their colonies are the absolute worst
Also English colonies that succeeded mostly exterminated native populations instead of mixing with them like Conquistadors did. Those colonized by Spanish are the luckiest today by not being extinct and just being averagly poor for world standards, not being like Haiti/India/Congo

>worldbank.org/en/country/peru
2014: 2.37%
2015: 3.25%
2016: 3.95%
2017: 2.53%

That's taken from the link you provided and it doesn't seem close to 6%, more like half that. Meanwhile Panama and Dominican Republic have been growing at 5+% in the past 5 years