It’s weird watching a dictatorship form in your country

It’s weird watching a dictatorship form in your country.

Attached: 6B651F95-4E65-41C6-8A0F-9628A175EF2B.jpg (750x950, 356K)

Stop being a baby and maga already, jeez.

I wish that was me

explain why security clearance should be granted to people who don't hold government positions

How do the White House journalists tolerate the smell?

They have countless 3rd party consultants, vendors etc. I work in IT and we get security clearance for projects where the government is our customer for example. It would be impossible to get anything done without issuing it.

They still work as advisors

She's is Jewish. It would be anti-Semitic to point out her smell.

Comey and McCabe were fired, you cretin.
Brennan, Hayden, and Rice are Obama-era officials who don't interact with the current administration at all.

Explain why security clearance should be granted based on whether or not you’re critical of the administration.

>implying they don't work with congress or any of the various committees within congress

Attached: DctmhPEW0AApAp9.jpg (526x498, 22K)

Why should a security clearance matter? I mean trump appoints top cabinet positions to people without any security clearance. He’s a fucking moron.

Aaaand even today he’s still changing his story on what happened in helsinki.

Fucking circus clown.

Wolf Blitzer here. In other news, Trump has been a big fat meanie.

Let's turn to our character assasina- I mean guest panel and see what they think.

Jake Tapper, my fellow white person... what do you think?

>terrible, Wolf THIS IS AMERICA *serious stare at the camera* when will this lunatic be impeached?!

OK. Random black person... your opinion, please.

>u know, AS A PEOPLE OF COLOR

Anderson Cooper

>*smirks*

Legal expert

>he's going down -this- time

Philip Mudd

>I am PROUD to be a SHITHOLER

Very insightful.

Chris Cuomo...

>You know, Wolf. Maybe we should be looking at this from the point of view of Trum-

I'm sorry, we're experiencing technical difficulties. We'll be back right after the break.

Attached: wolf.png (494x525, 249K)

based limey drumpftard

Attached: 1520095597529.png (500x393, 108K)

>he doesnt MAGA on the daily
Its like you arent even down with the God Emperor lol libruls OUT

>Literally erdogan tier

>dictatorship
>some people losing security clearance

I don't even like Trump but holy shit you are one big baby. You wouldn't fucking last a single day under Stalin he'd chuck your whiny ass into the gulag on principle.

What's he saying now?