ITT Countries you're afraid of visiting

ITT Countries you're afraid of visiting

Attached: 800px-Blank_map_of_Mexico.svg.png (800x537, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, more food for me.

Sorry mexi-bro, not a big fan of being kidnapped by the cartel

LOVE MEXICO!!

Again, good, stay away, I should thank Jow Forums cunts for spamming g*re all the time.

Attached: hgfd.png (800x537, 95K)

Well, if that story scares pussies like you, better for us, we only want brave strong people here.

The south in general, any african country cause they're all shit, any latin american country cause they're all shit, any SEA country cause they're all shit

Attached: 311azrzSFJL._SX355_.jpg (355x243, 10K)

Love you too Brazilian, too bad your country is infected with a self hating sentiment, brazilians should be proud for being brazilians and not kissing euro boots, too bad my country has the same problem.

What the fuck is wrong with that? The guy who made this put the North Pole in USA

easier to hop the border that way?

I visited Mexico and it's fucking beautiful tbqh, but yeah you gotta be careful depending on where you go, was kinda scared at first too lol

Cringe

Yes, stay mad.

/thread

Yeah, I don't dislike Mexico or its people, I just don't feel it's a very safe country, who knows, I may be wrong but it's the impression I have from the constant articles about kidnapps and killings.

i used to party in tijuana every weekend until i turned 21. everything is cheaper and the clubs play better music. anyone afraid of mexico is just a racist

Give an explanation instead of repeating the same meme words

*snap* going in my mutt folder

I believe he already did here

that's what we want you to think

Unironically I'm afraid of going to your country, can't handle the stares youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Attached: chartoftheday_4294_the_20_most_violent_cities_worldwide_n.jpg (960x684, 227K)

Anyone actually scared of visiting mine? I'm of the believe that the stereotype about us being dangerous is deep-rooted across the globe

Btw, pic related for me. Also Mexico mainly because they actually seem to target Colombian tourists and don't seem to like us much

Attached: vzla.gif (513x401, 36K)

I want to visit Costa Rica but I keep hearing Central Americans hate us ;(

Colombia was fear inducing in the 80s, maybe not so now in my opinion, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be careful.

If you go to cdmx, don't grab random taxis or walk alone on lonely places since you run the risk of getting kidnapped (I know, that sounds awful lol), also keep an eye on your belongings because there's pickpockets, be prepared to be surrounded by an absolute fuckton of people (had never seen so many people in my life).

If you go to Southern states like Chiapas or Yucatán it should be much safer, go to Sinaloa or Acapulco to get beheaded.

There is a Mae user who came here recently and posted about his experience. He seemed to have had a blast

Shit death for one in every one thousand in the worst parts. That's just sad.

how to not get taken in on Mafia feud?

why are south americans so violent???

particularly the north/northwest because that's sopa de macaco land, i don't want to live out the brazilian equivalent of deliverance

fuck im in idiot

Attached: 1200px-BrazilMap.png (1200x1085, 807K)

Poor education and corrupt governments and police basically. Latin America is like an improved version of Africa