What country can a stupid american that only knows one language visit without learning another?

what country can a stupid american that only knows one language visit without learning another?
besides ireland uk canada nz australia or the many tiny tourist islands

Attached: N04x6Hb.jpg (800x872, 80K)

most eurasian countries

Brazil since you don't gain anything from being able to talk to Brazilians

lol

Mexico, you wanna some nachos and tacobell for shit and pass by there with easy access

Nordics, Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Estonia (Tallinn and Tartu), Prague

Yes, Mexico City before it collapses and the city is claimed by their slain ancestor's spirits

Singapore. Netherlands. The NorDICK countries. Nigeria. Kenya.

>Nigeria. Kenya.
Why would normal white people visit these places

Any country that's either developed or gets a lot of tourists

>or gets a lot of tourists
right but I read you need to know a good bit of french to visit paris and some french people are bullies to visitors that can't understand them

Sub Saharan Africa has some nice places to visit

I mean maybe but I'd like to visit other places before dying

>bully
Come on man, at least try to speak a bit of French, just a couple words and most people would be content.

They have lower murder rates than South America though

that's unironically a meme

Literally anywhere. My former grandparents were traveling around the world for 3 years and neither of them could hold a conversation in English.
Humans will find a way to communicate with each other, even if we don't share a language.

All of Scandinavia/Nordic countries speaks fluent english, most of Europe understand it to some degree, atleast enough to have a regular conversation. If you want to travel to Asia, about 3/4 of people i met in Japan could speak english very well and they have english signs everywhere, and i think South Koreans understand it well to some degree

The french are stuck-up cunts if you speak english to them and only know bonjour and merci

You are welcome

Attached: ango_empire.png (1366x710, 256K)

We have signs in English if that's what matters to you, stores show prices on screen as well so you can pretty much survive without even speaking a single word.

Almost the whole world because almost everyone can speak English.

I'm proud of Estonia. They've come so far in 30 years

Just wait for the next 30 years.

Even I'm not so much of an idiot as to believe that nonsense

>some french people are bullies to visitors that can't understand them

We're bigger bullies to visitors who CAN understand us...
You'll get beat up and laughed at but at least you won't understand the insults. I hear our sharp tongue is the worst part of the abuse we inflict on hapless visitors.

Lithuania.