Plane lands

>plane lands
>people start clapping
Why do retards do this?

Attached: 1528670788214.png (575x526, 274K)

>tfw never been in a plane
*le poorfag face*

because it didn't crash with no survivorsh

I think it started in low-cost airlines like ryanair where people clapped ironically as to say "wow this shitty airline actually got as somewhere"
Now it's just people doing it because duh.
Its the same people who clap in the cinema and I would kill every single one of them.

>Its the same people who clap in the cinema

Never saw this in my life

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 29K)

Never once experienced this. It much be an economy class thing.

RyanAir has the youngest fleet with least miles flown.

only americans do this

>never claps
>crash

hmm

Russians do this all the time. Especially in aeroflot. Which you should never fly in by the way, garbage airline.

It’s extremely uncomfortable.
But going to airports in big cities is really cool.

Landing's the safest part though, unless you're going to a really windy airport then it can be scary as fuck.

I've been on many plane flights and I've never seen this done.

Me neither

Attached: d8c.png (657x527, 44K)

you are so lucky. I've seen this more than once.

Most recently in Infinity War when Captain America appears for the first time. Everyone started clapping. It was so fucking cringy.

I've only experienced this once, on a flight from Moscow to Helsinki.
Aeroflot itself isn't that bad, it's the russians on the plane that make the flights hellish.

What makes it so much worse than other Russian airlines? I picture all of their planes being old Soviet era shit that's falling apart. Probably not accurate but when I imagine anything in Russia, I imagine it broken.

People used to do this in Israel, especially when landing back home and also sing Shalom Aleichem, but in recent years I stopped seeing people do this

Even short flights can take up an entire day because of all the travelling and checking in/out, feels like a day from your life just disappears.

WTF...
But I don't watch capeshit maybe they're doing the same here

I've flown from South Poland to Polish Seaside

Attached: 1521315955447.jpg (702x604, 48K)

How long a flight is that? Maybe a couple hours?

I'm pretty sure it's less than an hour

25 minutes

Attached: 1525192804808.png (554x400, 68K)

Its old boeing planes that have been retrofitted in a budget level. Seats are tiny, on my way back to home this dutch tourist couldnt even fit in the economy class seat since there wasnt enough leg room.

Lol I guess I thought Poland was bigger than it is. I don't have a good sense of scale when looking at a map of Europe.

>clapping for movies
Wait people do this in Spain? I thought this was just an American thing, and even here I haven't seen it in a long while

Oh and all russian airlines are shit unless its first class. And anyway you can get better first class in other airlines.

Clapping in general is cringy as fuck and we should stop doing it except under circumstances that actually make sense.

literally no one do this bro lol

t. ardent traveler who visits 4-5 countries every year