Is your country dominated by rural and suburban retards?

Is your country dominated by rural and suburban retards?

Attached: Brexit supermarkets logos 2-01.png (1024x935, 74K)

My country is 99% retarded

>Leave voters go to a supermarket named after a country that refuses to join the EU
pottery

Let me guess Waitrose and acado are expensive supermarkets?

in Ireland country rural people are considered more intelligent and urban people idiots

>The sheep fuckers are the smart ones
Holy shit, what kinda of hell must Dublin be then?

t. Walid posting from his council flat in Londonabad

Yup.

Rural is fine but almost no one lives in rural America. Most live in suburbia and LARP.
Urban living is masterrace. For some reason in America people think it’s only for libruls even though we have a ton of nice ass apartments/condos in the city where white professionals live.

>of nice ass
why do you this?

Based centrist Tesco

lol fuck up culchie. Stop bullshitting I'd replace you for Nigerians, Brazilians, Poles or even muslims in a heartbeat if I could. As should any good Irish man. Dublin is the only place that matters and where it's citizens aren't subhuman retards.

>wanting to live in an apartment next to people and their loud ass shit and not a fully detached house
why do cityfags do this?

Country fag here, I wish I had an apartment and didn't have to mow at least 5 acres of grass once a week so everything doesn't get overgrown

Based Iceland

dont you have a riding mower? i dont thinking mowing is too bad and the freedom of having your own yard is nice. I have a gun range/archery range on my ~1 acre of yard

We have 2, and it still takes forever. It was even worse at my old house when we had over 15 acres.
Can't even set up a gun range because there's no good backstop and there's a cluster of houses behind our woods and they'd probably complain. Open road and farm field on the other side so there really isn't a safe direction

ah that sucks, I only have a few neighbors and they dont really care about it as I usually just do it on weekends. Only about 20 minutes from the city (about 350k people) so im not missing out on much and it is definitely cheaper and more spacious living

nah, it's pretty much dominated by big city retards

>Tesco 50/50
How fucking predictable. Is there anything more average and middle of the road in this world than Tesco?

Not many places that qualify as rural in this country

No, it's dominated by nigger-loving city cucks like England.
>still SEETHING this bad over brexit
lol

Our constant government party the VVD does good all over the country. The coalition partners CDA and CU are rural christian retards though and D66 is the complete other end of the spectrum for the smuggest urban liberals

>masterrace
>nice ass
>condos
"Urban living" is nice if you want air quality that you can taste along with adopting annoying speech patterns (such as those listed above).

Is ocado the highest quality one? I assume it is

It's dominated by urban retards.