youtube.com/watch?v=7na0pt-Al1E&t=5s

Thanks osmanli-aga

its not thanks to aga osman, those are ancient macedonian tradition

>we
>is a shiptaroid
gas yourself my man

>he thinks i mentioned them
LMFAO
Dude, whenever i meantion WE, i always, and when i say always, i mean always, talk about US, Albanians. I sometimes even forget that you slavshits exist in this country you fucking insectoid lmaooooooooooo

So, you practice gay sports thanks to the macedonians that forced that onto you? Quite the retarded conclusion there boyo.

>macedonians
>forcing gay sport onto themselves
What?

Is the genocide of south slavs REALLY too much to ask for? Who would miss them?

Except gypsies who would no longer have anyone to make them look better

Anyone else feel uncomfortable looking at pictures with Chinese people in them? Literally uncanny valley, it's like robots pretending to be human

Attached: 1532561846052[1].jpg (900x613, 132K)

It's raining and it feels good.

saving turk thread yet again

It's early morning there, they gotta get up and go wage unless they rich, NEET or students.

Richfag here can confirm cair ship is useless bartender and there is one fyromneet here. Other than that everyone else is also rich.

Attached: being_cool_morning.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Good morning guys

why do they always say "guys"
think of all the girls who also browse Jow Forums

kill yourself, you annoying piece of shit

t. non-countrylet

today I went outside to drink coffee and came across a new colleague, maybe 7/10, she was like usually orbited by a buzzcut beta who puts a lot of effort in her. I passed by and said to her, hey, new haircut? Looks nice on you. She smiled like surprised a godlike figure like myself would notice her new haircut (I do cause my observation skills are 10/10) and then I started smalltalk, making him sit like the beta idiot he is absolutely useless next to her whilst I carried on the call. All the time I had enverbey in my mind, who I associate exactly with beta virginity, so it was a real pleasure humiliating the guy.

angry bugar

Excellent post.

How do you know that

today I was walking with my 10/10 gf at her new office. Some numale tryhard faggot in suit looking like a complete dweeb passed by, not even trying to check out my hot gf. She smiled at him to make him feel better, but he didn't even saw that because he was staring at the floor, probably because he was too scared to make eye contact with a stud that accompany her.

For that youd have had to leave the house first xpozed.

ebin comeback, lad
will i ever recover?

it was good yes

today I was walking with my 10/10 tranlo gf at xer new office. Some numale tryhard faggot in suit looking like a complete dweeb passed by, not even trying to check out my hot gf/bf. Xhe smiled at him to make him feel better, but he didn't even saw that because he was staring at the floor, probably because he was too scared to make eye contact with some gorilla that accompany her.

it's actually as bad as your skills in recognizing sarcasm

Why don’t you two have a beer together?

We cant, xpozed cant leave the house.

Why?

because 2 digits IQ flagfag decided so

EU flag memes about xposed not leaving the house so he can feel better about himself cheeting on his wife

youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM

Attached: 52.png (300x250, 34K)

Time to hire some serial rapist to find and fuck euflags ass for spreading gay rumors around m8

Idk, he said he has some kind of phobia regarding leaving the house/people.

and you exaggerate it too much, just like you damage control every time someone roast you
btw, i'll be cleaning my plot of land this weekend, so you can come around as a helping hand
being the numale you are, your task will be to hold my beer while i do the actual work

Man, must suck living in an illusion.
You dont need to play alpha xpozed, its not your role and doesnt fit you, and theres nothing bad with it. You have other qualities so just underline them instead of trying to write shit you dont have the mojo for (neither the actual wish of being that way).

>hurr-durr
if you are going to play the top normie on Jow Forums, you better stop wasting time in here and go fuck a thot instead

No such thing as normie, everyone has twisted sides, problems and secrets.

Someone post a thread to honor one of my favorite revolutionaries in the world, Aum Shinrikyo. A good man that wanted to wake up Japan.
youtube.com/watch?v=lHtCUMKerlI

Lad, you really gotta stop talking about sodomy...

then why do you keep pretending to be a top successful normie? just admin you are degenerate and we b good

what was the guy supposed to do, in your opinion

Attached: 1511265043612.png (225x225, 22K)

I am what neutral observers would say a successful person by society standards. Like I said, there are no normies, everyone here is a 'normie', maybe except ikibey and the pole.

wut? xpozed has agoraphobia too?

>Petranka Kostadinova edition
Alal da ti e za edicijava, pobased tema nemalo nikogas

youtube.com/watch?v=2MOc6yR4DR8

If you want to score a woman you should not push her and you should not put yourself in a weaker position than her by giving her endless attention, because she will loose respect. A women can forgive a weak body but not a weak mind, chinese saying, and pretty based saying imo.

Yes, good advice, and I already know that (can't stand thirsty beta orbiters).

But what I was asking is what the guy could've done that is alpha, to counteract you hitting on her?

Any move he makes, like "let's go bby" or smirky comments to shoot you down, would look like he's too insecure.

By letting you hit on her, he shows that he's not insecure. If she likes and cares about him, and cherishes their relationship, she'll shoot you down. If not, he deserves what he got with his weak behavior.

Idk, probably interrupt me with some shit or joke and taking command back. But if he were alpha I wouldnt have done it in the first place. I have no interest in her anyway, but he for certain wont score shit, that much I can say already.

People say that when they are married its easier for them than when they are single and seek for a relationship or flirt. And this is based on the same shit again, the more attention you give and the more thirsty you look, the lower are your chances. I noticed that the less fucks you give and the less you care - maybe even not looking at them at all or looking at them emotionless - the more they come to you themselves.

But why are you like this? A real alpha wouldn't go out of his way just to bully some poor cuck. Literally kicking a dead horse.

In fact, if you're so successful and handsome, you should carry yourself with an air of noble kindness towards the less fortunate.

This sounds like it came out of bitterness.

more like anxiety
like i said, flagfag likes to exaggerate as a last resort of his defense system

>a thot payer talking about "scoring" women
well, i be damned...

To show him he needs to step up his game. Usually I feel for the beta faggots and found beta friends of mine singlehandedly relationships, two friends of mine are married now and they met their wives through me, their wives being colleagues of mine which I strategically placed in same locations with my friends and led on conversations for them as they are not capable to do some themselves.

i was gonna post this

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8599398

>CONCLUSIONS:
>Subclinical vestibular dysfunction, as identified by clinical tests, may contribute to the phenomenology of panic disorder, particularly to the development of agoraphobia in panic disorder patients.

>Research has uncovered a link between agoraphobia and difficulties with spatial orientation.[11][12] Individuals without agoraphobia are able to maintain balance by combining information from their vestibular system, their visual system, and their proprioceptive sense. A disproportionate number of agoraphobics have weak vestibular function and consequently rely more on visual or tactile signals. They may become disoriented when visual cues are sparse (as in wide-open spaces) or overwhelming (as in crowds).[13] Likewise, they may be confused by sloping or irregular surfaces.[13] In a virtual reality study, agoraphobics showed impaired processing of changing audiovisual data in comparison with nonsuffering subjects.[14]

I think you try hard to convice yourselves that the women ive been with are all easy or low morale, because it makes it easier for you to cope with the fact that you can never be sure what your wife is actually doing behind your back.

How does it define itself, you cant talk to strangers or you cant be far from home or what is it?

>you can fuck them for the right price
>hard and high morale
whatever floats your boat, m8

You can fuck anyone for the right price.

>The gender difference may be attributable to several factors: sociocultural traditions that encourage, or permit, the greater expression of avoidance coping strategies by women (including dependent and helpless behaviors), women perhaps being more likely to seek help and therefore be diagnosed, and men being more likely to abuse alcohol in reaction to anxiety and be diagnosed as an alcoholic.[38] Research has not yet produced a single clear explanation for the gender difference in agoraphobia.[38]

>pepe-drinking.png

generalizing things is not a sign of high IQ
how much to pop your cherry?

10M and im in. Start saving.

Cool, I'll send a message to Madalina Ghenea to ask for more details

Attached: 10-Of-Madalina-Ghenea’s-Sexiest-Instagram-Pictures.jpg (690x690, 85K)

hard and high on morale straight, successful male everyone

as if you wouldnt

Copy-pasta from Cucquora:

Deduction is more reliable but less useful than induction.
Science is almost by definition inductive. Math is deductive.

As Einstein said "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality"

Deduction is more reliable in the sense that it's never wrong. However it's ultimately tautological and thus often gives no new information, it's reshaping the information you already have.

It's the difference between a logically sound argument and a cogent argument.

Attached: 1524200339749.jpg (960x720, 113K)

if i was into gay buttfuck i would do it for free
you on the other hand, roleplayplay as the top alpha, who in the meantime would'nt even think about gay shit, but still would take a cock up his butt for "a price"

we are white

youtu.be/MfyNsiGjirY

For 10M once getting fucked? Any fucking day. Thats a price im willing to pay for a comfy life until the end of my days.

you are immoral to the bone, what else is new?

When that price is so high and his butt is most likely not so great for that price, that no one on the planet would ever pay him that much, don't you start doubting the seriousness of his post?

Saying you'll do stuff for a ludicrous amount of money is easy, because you know it'll never happen. But you still demonstrate a pragmatic mind.

Attached: 1506069503473.jpg (620x465, 83K)

this one gets it.
Also, 780k for a virgin, 6/10 at best, to tell you all the time it hurts and not being able to suck a dick? What a bad bad deal.

That's pathetic thirsty beta orbiters with money for ya.

Attached: 1502064900516.png (1270x590, 44K)

did they execute him

>Пpeзидeнтът нa Beнeцyeлa Hикoлac Maдypo oбяви, чe cкopo щe ce мaхнaт пeт нyли oт нoминaлитe нa нaциoнaлнaтa вaлyтa бoливap, пpeдaдe aгeнция "Фpaнc пpec".

>Пo oцeнкa нa Meждyнapoдния вaлyтeн фoнд инфлaциятa в oбхвaнaтaтa oт икoнoмичecкa и пoлитичecкa кpизa Beнeцyeлa мoжe дa дocтигнe 1 000 000 пpoцeнтa тaзи гoдинa.

>кoгaтo мaхнeш 5 нyли, нo имa oщe 5 зa мaхaнe

Attached: 1512573584689.png (1000x1048, 424K)

>кoгaтo cи oбeзцeниш бoливapa тoлкoвa мнoгo, чe oтидeш дa изтeглиш 1,000,000,000 зa cyпa, и пpoлeтapиитe тe yбият, зaщoтo имaш пpeкaлeнo мнoгo кeш

america is to blame

>0 honour as a man
thins he is "alfa"
LAMO Eu flag you continue to be top cringe mate

>being that butthurt
amusing

but hurt ? Just because i told you my opinion
wew lad

Attached: 1518370607837.png (718x1220, 468K)

>A 21-year-old Bulgarian man, aka Voksi, from Dimitrovgrad, Bulgaria, allegedly responsible for the hacking of a number of games carrying Denuvo’s Anti-Tamper software, has been arrested following a collaboration between Irdeto and the Bulgarian Cybercrime Unit.
>Following an initial investigation by Irdeto into the hacking of Denuvo Anti-Tamper software, the findings were passed to the Bulgarian Cybercrime Unit and resulted in the raid on a premises in Dimitrovgrad, Bulgaria on Tuesday. During the raid, computers and other items suspected to have been used in the piracy of a range of titles were seized by police.

RIP

Attached: 1531173878840.jpg (626x623, 46K)

RIP zamunda

I wonder who ratted him out. Our security services can't uncover crimes on their own.

fuck BG police tb h

t. ico

Attached: 1523195102654.jpg (2322x4128, 1.72M)

he was talented cracker but a literal dumbass
he did not use any proxy, he did not have encrypted HDD, he had his cracking forum server in his house, he said where he lives and how old he is in some interview
he's fucked now

the absolute state
how can you be a good cracker but have such terrible opsec
maybe he thought no one would bother

Attached: kyoko.jpg (1800x1129, 801K)

this is the christian god now

Attached: godoka.jpg (1240x1754, 1021K)

Bulgarian police only did anything because Denuvo filed a case against him
reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/91t0b8/what_happened_to_revolt_and_me/

here is toriyama kun being a slav
because only a slav could have written dragon ball

Attached: 1532384883470.jpg (675x1200, 84K)

>It's Voksi's own fault honestly. The guy didn't bother to cover his tracks and take precautions for hiding his identity. All of us in "that" community have known his location and age for a long while because Voksi gave this information himself. He did an interview with TorrentFreak news site, made numerous posts on Steam insulting Denuvo and publishers, took donations using PayPal and had a community forum site which easily linked back to his IP address along with his PayPal. Voksi is a self-taught programer, a very talented one at that, but man there's a reason most actual SCENE groups like CPY, Skidrow, and Codex don't have a public fan presence and only communicate through their releases' NFO text files, and that's because they don't want to be found. Voksi didn't even use a VPN, now there's recklessness and then there's just borderline "insanity". Proof that you can be incredibly intelligent in one regarded aspect and baffling oblivious in another.

kek

Well I've read his plebbit post. He sounds like an activist more than anything, so maybe that's why he didn't feel the need to cover himself up. He didn't believe he was doing shady shit. Actually it feels like he saw himself as some kind of Robin Hood, helping the poor people and shit.