Mfw I will turn 22 next week

mfw I will turn 22 next week
>born paki/indian (aka the shittiest group possible but hey at least it was in the first world)
>no friends
>never done anything with a girl
>never done drugs
>never hooked up with girls at parties or clubs like people my age normally do
>didn't even do uni properly, starting a new undergrad degree ffs
>only recently started gymceling

Attached: 1528839733636.jpg (1000x741, 164K)

Stfu

See what you were supposed to do is do a bunch of drugs and mess around with a bunch of girls and be lonely because you figured out that lifestyle kills all your friends and you stopped but they didn’t

cope

I see normies do drugs, alcohol, weed, parties, fucking, drinking so much and they still end up successful

hello brother

What are you studying ?

How is your night?

I finished my degree in life sci at UofT. Gonna do comp sci now lol

I didn’t say you wouldn’t be successful, I just said the lifestyle would kill all your friends. I’m living that life right now, quit your job and your drugs and enjoy your friends. Success can be fucking lonely

What part of Canada do you live in

quiet as it always is

Pretty fuggin good
St George campus right ?

ya, campus is shit I am tired of seeing it, sick of it desu

I regret doing life sci I just wanted to live in toronto, shoulda went to mcmasters health sci

ontario toronto, grew up in mississauga/brampton which is where all the brown ppl move to

I am saying that I see normies doing drugs and all that stuff but still succeeding

>I am saying that I see normies doing drugs and all that stuff but still succeeding
It's not about what you know but who you know. The sad truth is that humans are social animals.

Just keep gymceling. It will take your mind off so much. Put enough time and energy into it and you'll look like a chad. This will help with your confidence. Then, maybe, you can finally get your dick wet. Good luck!

Attached: indian-labor.jpg (449x627, 127K)

thats a shitty pic but ya Im gonna try

Attached: curry ascension.jpg (2048x2048, 399K)

>comparing yourself to others
This only leads to sadness, envy and/or arrogance. You will only be happy when you realize what you have is worth more than what you don't

Very similar situation to me, so don't get hung up on your ethnicity in terms of whether you personally can or will "make it". Good luck.

r u ethnic? must be hell in ireland/europe in general

No, I'm Irish.
So what I'm saying is don't blame or get hung up on your ethnicity for what's going on in your life. Not necessarily because it's not something that affects your life, but because it's not something that will ever change.
So look at those parts of your life that are things that can change and then see about making a good life out of what you have and can change.
A lot of the Jow Forums type of person blames being unhappy or being a misfit on things they can't change, and so end up not only being unhappy in general but tying their unhappiness to something they can't change.
Worst thing of all to tie it to is something you can't change like your ethnicity, or your sex, which is what leads a lot of people to be trannies, which is not good. So keep your chin up.

Just kys you attention whore

avarage/5

Lol, biceps and chest that's it. This guy has no shoulders.
His core and ,from what I can see, his lats look shit compared to the mass in his arms and chest.

go buy some heroin
being an addict gives you something to do

he's curry so he has shit genetics