I can't decide between learning Dutch or Italian. Which should I choose?

I can't decide between learning Dutch or Italian. Which should I choose?

Attached: pondering_tiddies.jpg (720x718, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i18nguy.com/chaos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spanish

LOS

dutch, their language has taught them to raise the earth from the sea pham

Spanish is ugly. Even Romanian sounds better.

Dutch can be more handful, also Italian is difficult as fuck

C++
Dutch will go extinct and what would you do with your Italian

dutch is way easier than italian but no dutchmen or belgians are going to speak it with you, they will only respond in english

italians are more likely to speak italian with you but it will be a more difficult endeavor especially if you can't roll R (you can get away with using the american R in dutch)

t. lived in belgium for 4 years

How difficult is Dutch?

Dutch is a very comedic language, it's also remarkably useless, so avoid it all costs. Italian sounds flaky and buttery and you have access to a plethora of good poetry so why not take that up. Better yet skip both and study a real language like Russian

easy to learn; hard to master

not as babby tier as it seems at first glance but vocabulary will be a breeze

it's the more advanced levels of grammar which will fuck your brain

russian is just as useless as the other two 2bh fampai. if you just wanna learn a language for the fuck of it i'd say go for latin.

Definitely Italian. It's a beautiful language and it might expand your advanced vocab knowledge of English words since it's heavy on the Latin roots obviously.

Dutch is an ugly language and it's useless anyway since most Dutch people speak English proficiently.

Italian is the easiest Romance language.

spanish or italian?

>Italian
>difficult

the one you got the higher % in when doing your DNA test

Eager to get back 樺太島?
Also
>flaky and buttery
The Japanese pronunciation is very similar to the Italian one, Hepburn is literally Mamma mia

That's only because it's written as it's read.
Not like that fucking mashup that's English
i18nguy.com/chaos.html

That's because you're Spanish, Manuel; for me also is ez to understand your horrible meme language.

German, then Dutch

Not to offend any Dutch people but there is little point in learning Dutch.
If you know English and german then you can understand 80% of written dutch if you just spend an hour learning about it.
I took a few german classes in college (and spent a lot of time playing my gaems in germans and browsing KC) and I can just go over to /nederdraad/s and understand almost everything.

Spanish.

Why are you trying to learn a useless meme language? If you're gonna do that at least do a unique one like Frisian.

Both are useless abroad, but you can use Italian when you're flirting with girls though

>flirting

Attached: h2XX55O_d.jpg (494x468, 20K)

Italian spewed out in a thick American accent sounds horrible.

That's because Dutch is just a dialect of Low German.

hey dumbass I was going to make this same thread but with different languages, now I have to wait until this shit fades away. sage in all fields

Just ask your question here burgerhead

Okay should I learn Norwegian, German, or Italian? I want to live abroad for a short time for the experience so would probably to whichever countries speak the language I learn.

>Italian is difficult as fuck
not really

Not quite, they weren't part of a bunch of reforms to the german language in the medieval times, most notably the ss consonant change; they also didn't learn high german to communicate with the rest of us. But it's very similar to the low frankish dialects with some old english thrown in.

if you're industrious and efficient at learning languages, Dutch

if you're a lazy good for nothing, Italian

may as well adopt their culture depending on the language

If you know Dutch you automatically understand 95% of Afrikaans, written and spoken.
Dutch was the official language in South-Africa untill 1961.

I don't think anyone cares about that shithole.

good point

Reminds me of that scene in Inglorious Basterds

French.

It's another thread full of retards thinking Romance languages are easier than Germanic languages.

Dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life.

Similar or not, if you know German you do not automatically know Dutch. Native speakers can pick it up reading and in conversations with certain speakers, but no retarded Americlap is going to self study German and weasel his way into a somewhat similar language by default. I challenge you to find me a Dutch show on youtube and translate 80% of what they're saying.

t. retarded americlap

Italian is easier and the pronunciation is too. Just work on rolling the 'r'. I'm from Scotland so it was quite easy for me.

Italian, spanish is a fucking shit.

I took italian for 5 years, all 3 in middle school and 2 in high school, and i still know nothing.

I'm italian too.

move to Italy. I took 5 years of French and can't speak it.

maybe pay attention next time dumbass? if you really wanted to learn it 5 years would have given you plenty of time

I want to learn a third language, which one is the best? I'm interested in Japanese 'cuz animu and mango.

>maybe pay attention next time dumbass? if you really wanted to learn it 5 years would have given you plenty of time
No thanks. I'm not giving kikes what they want by paying attention in high school.

For what purpose?

you're still in high school?

No.

>you making that post

Attached: you.png (640x604, 237K)

I didn't drop out you fucking retard.

New york schools basically pass you no matter how much you cut out.

someone help me out please

Attached: 1532149103404.jpg (1140x798, 93K)

Italian, Dutch sounds like a dog being slowly crushed by a tractor playing la cucaracha

are u having a stroke?

I don't have any particular reason, maybe because I want to read some books in Japanese or German.

>Italian is easier

Why do you think it's easier?

I found that the grammar made more sense, and is easy to memorise. 1st, 2nd, 3rd person all really easy rules to remember. You can begin speaking very early.

Who the fuck cares, pick whichever you find to be more interesting. I learned Italian and even though it's effectively useless, it gives me an edge when speaking with Latinos

Dutch

Italian

>"""""italian"""""
>from ny
no, he isn't. unfortunately this is how they all are