Why are they so poor?

why are they so poor?

Attached: tock-photo-portugal-flag-with-russia-flag.jpg (1024x630, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5N6jFX2_Rc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night
youtube.com/watch?v=DCcPvXdXxZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're not TRUE EVROPEANS

Don't true what mass media say about Portugal, the situation there is terrible.

Two years ago I crossed the border with Portugal with my car. Immediately a band of bandits assaulted my car, kidnapped my wife and raped me anally. I still do not know anything about my wife, the Portuguese police are afraid to confront those people.

Sorry for my English, I'm Welsh.

Corrupted government.
Not enough colonies.
No Nippon Kabushikigaisha.

Portugal is poor because of indolent Southern European behavior that is common throughout that region. Russia is poor because they refuse to engage the western world, and actively choose to isolate themselves because Tsar Manletovsky told them that Ukrainian Nazis and CIA agents want to steal their bread rations.

Actually low key the best countries in the world.

スラブが卑劣な人だから。

because Portuguese are arabs

because portugal has been colonized by brazilians

because the Portuguese are Suebis

The are more portuguese in brasil than brasillians in portugal.

capitalism

> According to the latest genetic studies done in Japan, Portuguese religious maintained active sex with Japanese native women during their stay in Japan at 15 and 16 centuries.

> Significant percentages of Portuguese haplogroups have been found in modern Japanese.

The more you have soul, the less you have money.

I'm not certain Russians have soul.

I'm sure you don't

Portuguese are just lazy fucks who do not care.
Russians are orcs where all money goes to The Supreme Chief's and his friends(Putin and oligarchs) pocket and they decide how much of it they should share with their slaves(ordinary russians)

>russian
>soul

Attached: 1446323567891.jpg (400x388, 82K)

Yes. That's all we have. Also a dick. Not tiny yellow asian dick. But a dick.

>muh lazy

everytime

>japanese
>human

Apologize for war crimes

Attached: 267px-Shiro-ishii.jpg (267x380, 28K)

but it's true. Some people do not need to work 24/7 and they just enjoy their life on the Atlantic ocean's coast.

Wealth of average russians means less money for oligarchs and politicans so it's easier to give them crimea, world cup and olympic games. They get the national pride while right people get contracts and the money flows from budget

Nah you guys are just poor because of a weak economy

this

>Nah you guys are just poor because of a weak economy
It's very helpful answer, thank you. I think I should send it to our Ministry of Economic Development, perhaps, they could do something with economy this time

Institutes of state don't work

Calm your tits Svetlana go sell yourself to arabs.

Why Japanese are so obsessed with Russian men? They even fantasized about having sex with them.

Attached: Russo-Japanese_War_Shunga.jpg (756x552, 393K)

>russian have soul
Is that Russian joke? Russians have barely any feelings other than hate

Attached: 1480777808125.jpg (1069x1462, 195K)

Why Takeshis are so rude?

Attached: 1532226300099.png (318x314, 150K)

It's like dlc you have to pay to unlock it.

Because Russians don't know how to reproduce
>inb4 jaaaps don't reproduce too
We're full and density is killing Japan
Japan should get rid of old fucks

Attached: populationrussiabangladesh.jpg (1200x630, 89K)

This jap is finished

> Takeshis
cause...
SSSSCCCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMGAAAAAAANNNGGGGG

Attached: 1532592888273.png (1600x900, 253K)

Russians are weird they'll get drunk fuck girls and then realize they don't want to take care of vapid russian girls and drink themselves to death. Also Russia has lots of abortions I think.

All my childhood i thought japs are nice. I don't want to be disappointed.
youtube.com/watch?v=t5N6jFX2_Rc

> All my childhood i thought japs are nice
They're pretty nice, just not for you

Pretty not nice desu

Attached: 15322529489900.png (1100x1100, 992K)

Op isn't jap, japs can't speak english

Russia is poor because a lack of strong institutions aside from military/police and decade of communism, and then oligarchs looting the country put it in a bad spot. even with Putin's stabilisation and recovery of the economy it still has a long way to go, especially since Russia needs to diversify it's economy in regards to exports.

They literally had the chance of selling those gas to eurocucks that begs Russian to sell them some gas and live like a king with huge garden and pool and some ASEAN or Chinese maid that serves them well
Then they go like "no we're fine with drinking to death and never reproduce. But hey we've got good army that's supplied by our gas, crippling economy and Putin!"

Russians don't like capitalism and their government isn't any help either. The government there doesn't support capitalism to the extent America does. Honestly Russians don't care they'll just drink it's not a bad thing, but there's more to life.

>they'll just drink
I dont like this meme

It's very superficially opinion. We had (have) very strong science/engineering institutions. Some of that were destroyed in 90th, many talanted people left to USA and so on. Now we are poor because of lack of strong businesses.

> oligarchs looting the country
> even with Putin's stabilisation
Oligarchs problem literally became major, when putin became a pres.

Attached: 1532597496117.png (890x650, 46K)

Our current math/it/science school is also very good. We usually able to fuck chinks in math olympiads, but it's not what you can sell.

There is only 1 problem: police state really scared to lose their power.
/thread

Kgb alerted
RIP Ivan

If it weren't for us moors Japan would have never been discovered to the west therefore the no market and trade with your bootleg chinese would be set.
You'd still swinging swords and killing yourselves until another empire would have the guts to roam the seas aimlessley to find civilization.

thank you for nothing faggot. We opened the gates for you. Just like every other shithole that inhabits this earth.
BTW Japan is rich not because they are self sufficient but because USA has been funding that inpending doom of an island since post WWII. Your economy will crash soon enough.

Portugal is a protogype for what the rest of EU will look like when the government and banks tightens up the economy to it's population to turn their citizens into economic slaves who work to survive.

You were either raped by non portugese or you're just joking, there's plenty of migrants lately form Venezuela and Brazil. Also Gypsies have always been a plague.

Sorry for you butthole Welshman, maybe you shouldnt wear a skirt.

Russians only care about whether their army is strong and whether there's enough drinks to kill themselves
That's the only reason to explain how Russians are able to sustain army with crappy economy
Now Chinese is buying out all their military technology though, so things might get better though, with exchange to having trouble keeping north Asia theirs

The problem is not Capitalism, it's communism. Both countries had communism within the last 50 years.

Attached: russia-abortion-statistics.jpg (1147x781, 107K)

krimea snatched under your nose. No consequences. we all are a bit indolent sometimes

I highly suspect that you had way more dollar millionares than this graph shows but their money was unaccounted for because they were shady privatizers at best and brutal mafia bosses at the worst. We had more super-rich people than that graph shows and we are a country of 5 million.

> I highly suspect that you had way more dollar millionares
Billionaires

Are Russian girls made tough enough to have multiple abortions and still feels okay and is able to get pregnant or are they trying to stop their womb from functioning?

>57r

wowლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Well, during soviet times some women had 7-8 abortions and still managed to make a couple kids later.

interesting. also what does the graph say?

It says you are a faggot

Ah, sorry, misread it. It seemed awfully low for a country with such inequality, now it makes sense.

>7-8 abortions
What the fuck???
Can't the guy/girl just don't do it if they don't want it???

Attached: 1531281684931.jpg (372x268, 11K)

gook please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night

no u

Attached: dab.jpg (634x410, 65K)

Why is abortion so common LMAO?

Quantity of billionaires by years in russia
> now it makes sense.
Yea.
We have a second place in the world by amount of billionaires after usa. But we have little to no big private companies. More than that, last bastions of capitalism was killed by nationalizing remained private corporations.

to be fear abortion is every Mother's right I think
Man can't abort their kids then they can only trigger making a life so Girl have to have opposite right of Man

Fuck off manlet gook

Attached: Gebaseerde Janneman.webm (960x540, 1.61M)

Because
>don't worry, I'll put it out in time.

jap will be poor in 2050

youtube.com/watch?v=DCcPvXdXxZk

It is the accent, it keeps us from closing business deals, people have a hard time talking to us.

There were no communism after Stalin. It was government-owned capitalism.

both sunk a lot of resources trying to keep their imperialistic systems afloat, which ended up dissolving anyway, suffered economic sanctions from the international community for their imperialism, and had their industry controlled by a small clique (the corporatist in Portugal, the nomenklatura and then the oligarchs in Russia) and weren't prepared to dive into the international market system (Portugal was protectionist and colonialist, Russia came down from communist straight into law-of-the-jungle capitalism).

Stop with your logical opinion, where do you think you are, on a forum?

I'm from my mother's second pregnancy, she aborted her first and third ones.

>We had (have) very strong science/engineering institutions
Nah not really. Most of Soviet science was heavily political and tainted by Lysenkoism. Scientists couldn't have papers peer reviewed by international community and also couldn't go to science conferences unless accompanied by KGB minders. All science had to support Marxism and Marxist ideologies so they ban stuff like genetics and theory of relativity as bourgeois idealism.

Also most of really great Soviet scientists were brought up in pre-revolution education system. Soviet educational system was mostly just excuse to waste state money researching useless junk.

Portuguese sounds even more like polish because of the fricatives an nasal vowels.

>Japanese flag
>Because Russians don't know how to reproduce

Attached: ironic.jpg (1917x826, 62K)

Why don't they just take birth control? It's cheaper and less destructive? Or do Russian girls cheat alot or something?

As you see on the graph they started to do it recently. Before, especially in soviet times, abortion was a mean of contraception.

>They're not TRUE EVROPEANS

contributed and was more relevant to European civilization more than your shithole ever was til this day.
dumb jew dog.

Attached: Portuguese_Ships.jpg (2500x1297, 276K)

becouse you are not whyte and ar moors and lazy. And dom't knowe how to raed

Attached: 1478358495673.jpg (238x192, 9K)