Your country

your country
your opinion about the greatest polish achievement - The Witcher

Attached: kisspng-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-geralt-of-rivia-logo-vide-the-witcher-5ac87a5b2bf414.673273351523087 (900x900, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKWtwJ38EjE
youtube.com/watch?v=AwY_4ckdGuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

after reading the books and playing the games several times here's my final rating
4,5/5 not enough salami

Attached: jogiin86.jpg (400x400, 10K)

have you read Season of Storms too?
i heard it got translated to english like 2 months ago

>have you read Season of Storms too?
yes it got translated to finnish over a year ago

They're gonna cast a mulatto woman as Yennefer in the series. Enjoy.

source?

REEEEEEEEEE SJWitcher strikes again fucking niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

I've only played the games
Good shit

there is also something called Wiedźmin Szpony i Kły(Witcher Claws and Fangs) released last year
it's not written by Sapkowski, but it's a few fan made stories about Witcher that won a contest hosted by some fantasy site and Sapkowski approved them to be released in a book
i was sceptical but people say some of these stories are really quality ones so i downloaded the .mobi to my Kindle already but did not have time to read yet

danke, might check it out later

Shitty overrated game from second-rate lore

Auditions are removed from Vimeo now but of the three none were what you might consider light skinned
>Deniz Kavalali
>Kate Keigh
>Belçim Bilgin
They're clearly looking for a somewhat ethnic actress for the part

the turk Belçim Bilgin looks best imo
better her than some american mutt

>Shitty overrated game
there are multiple games, not just witcher 3 my fellow /v/irgin who has never played the games and most likely copied that post from some other /v/irgin

nice story
shit combat system

this. I would rather it to be movie.

I unironically enjoy the combat in Witcher 1. 2 and 3 not so much

Fantastic, adequately rated game from top notch lore

me too
it was weird at first but i started to really like it
combat in 2 was kinda garbage because it was too easy
Witcher 3 is slightly better in combat, it is still easy because of Quen sign but on the highest difficulty it is okay for me to enjoy the game, i have to watch out not to get hit because you die quickly

It's a polished turd. I got hyped by /v/ and leddit to buy it, despite being visually beautiful the gameplay is shit tier. I abandonned after 6 hours.

Thanks for nothing Poland.

The only real problem I have with TW3 is that the most of the decisions you make throughout the game don't really affect the ending or the course of events
I'd want every single one to matter at least a little bit in some way or another.

>one-shots you with his bat swarm

hate this guy

Attached: Tw3_journal_dettlaff_vampire.png (654x727, 478K)

No the real problem with TW3 is mmo-tier grindy boring shit questing and gathering
Like 1/10 quests is a real quest, the rest is just "kill 10 bandits"
If i wanted that i would just play wow
TW2 was good though

>polish
You misspelled 'slavic'

What the fuck are you talking about? Witcher 3 didn't have a single quest that made you kill x amount of bandits and collect 10 herbs from some bush.
You are just an another /v/irgin who never played the game and repeat what they said about the game. Unironically kys

>Like 1/10 quests is a real quest, the rest is just "kill 10 bandits"

are you serious or just trolling? Witcher 3 has a massive amount of really story rich side quests and contracts. I've never had so much fun doing side quests as i had in Witcher 3

>TW3 is mmo-tier grindy boring shit questing and gathering

you certainly did not play Dragon Age Inquisition

>
of course it does, it's not presented as quests but as points on the map which you should clear like bandit camps and so on
i stopped the game at skellige because i burned out

I have melted in front of the screen.
The tv series is awesome as well!

>i stopped playing because i didn't want to clear another absolutely optional bandit camp somewhere in the forest

Attached: 1478670271180.jpg (645x968, 47K)

i did say that the real quests were good and interesting though but then there is all of the bullshit too
and you can ignore it but then you end up with no gear and a low level

the game is made in such a casual way, that when you do all the side quests(and i mean side quests and not some bandit camps, because these are not quests) at some point you heavily overlevel the main quest
there is literally no way to be underleveled in this game
are you really that bad in this game?

Those question marks on map aren't quests you dimwit, they're just side content for those who want to explore everything in the game. Witcher games have nothing in common with MMO "kill x amount of people" or gathering quests. Even the pointless side quests in Witcher have depth and variety

I marathon'd through the entire game + DLCs right after I lost my job. I don't regret it. Thanks, Poland.

if am a person who likes a job well done and well completed, so i minutiously cleared out every single question mark, and that's most of what i remember from that game now

>english monster names
gross

i'm ashamed to say that i completed the game on a pirated copy few times
but some time ago i got the GOTY version on steam sale for as cheap as 60 PLN (15 USD)
i'm planning to complete all the achievements
also got Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 because they are dirt cheap, i paid like 5 PLN for them

Attached: witcher 3.png (990x522, 448K)

The greatest polish achievement was actually the Radon-Nikodym theorem. It’s used everyday in banking.

didn't play it on steam yet tho... only installed it for 15 minutes to test my new PC back in may (i5-8600k and GTX 1080)

I still don't know how I managed to really enjoy The Witcher 1 while feeling now that every aspect of the game seems quite shitty (gameplay,story,graphism)

Witcher 3 had top comfy environments and quests but the boss fights were way too easy

The hardest boss fight is literally the very first one with the noonwraith

Then it's just roll, roll, slash, slash, roll, roll, roll, slash, slash

I didn't even know about the "dodge" or could parry until I was level 30 or something. Completely useless compared to the roll

Attached: dabbar.jpg (577x1024, 67K)

no, Detlaff fight was the hardest one, because he could actually onehit you and not even Quen could help you if you didn't dodge the bats
it was also long and had few different stages

Eredin fight at the end of main story was extremely easy tho, i play on the hardest difficulty and i defeated him without even using any potions, if i somehow got hit i loaded my hp by eating a fucking bread

but the best boss fight, even tho it's easy, is Geralt vs Olgierd von Everec
cool music and scenery
youtube.com/watch?v=BKWtwJ38EjE

noob, roll is shit compared to dodge (alt key on keyboard)
you are literally immortal by dodging everything

> not saving Olgierd
user that's a low blow

Attached: FB_IMG_1521804491016.jpg (939x1168, 69K)

who said i didn't save him? of course i did
you fight Olgierd in a duel when he burns the house where he and his company resided

here's how the fight and dialogue look in polish btw
youtube.com/watch?v=AwY_4ckdGuo

>puts points in roll damage reduction
now I don't even have to land the roll to be invincible

>detlaff fight
you learn to time the bats after one fight

have only played witcher 3, didn't like it

Currently playing the Enhanced Edition.
The level-up system is kinda shit desu.

Put more Bulgarian songs in it

there were some really annoying mechanics in Witcher 1 like when you have to run to a bonfire to skip time or level up and there is only 1 fucking bonfire in entire Vyzima
also every fucking time you skip time and wake up at night, there is a fucking Fleder vampire spawning there
or running throught the swamps over and over

but it is worth enduring this because the game is great

Attached: 1516920462223.png (469x452, 277K)

Just don't get hit bro.
Seriously, Deathlaugh was the ultimate quen pleb filter.

but large portions of the novigrad populace were modeled after bulgarians

Even before English? huh

yeah i think the main saga was translated to other european languages like Czech and Hungarian before the english release too

Roger

also i heard that Sapkowski himself says whenever asked that Czech and Slovak translations are the best, and also the Spanish one because apparently Sapkowski know the translator and was working with him and helping him out

Love the books. The finnish translation is stellar and way better than the english one.

Tbf gerardo revilla y su caballo maravilla is way less cringy that the witcher

are some character names translated in finnish? What is Dandelion's name? Polish original is Jaskier, also used in French and probably some more languages

Cringed
I recognize your threads and they're all awful, please stop posting

*third-rate lore, at best

Dandelion is Valvatti(sowthistle) which is a perfect sounding name for him imo. Don't remember any other name translations. Of course nicknames and titles that mean something are translated.

>15 USD
Wtf it's 10$ here on sale sometimes 6$
i still play on pirated copy tho :3

>Fantasy dating sim ft. Fabio

>saving olgierd
LOL
>tfw it's lutik here from books

>beat up a girl
>fuck her
Polish culture folks

Jaskier in Spanish.

What do you think about the fact that the downfall of elves in the Witcher world was caused literally by virile human cock.

based Cregennan

>elf women that normally ovulate once in a 10 to 12 years ovulate every time they get an orgasm when having sex with humans
HUMANED

Game is shit.

I bet that applies to the slut Ciri as well

How do you do it in Suomistan?

CDPR is unironically the greatest Polish cultural export of the 21st century. Can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 to BTFO every other WRPG.

>fuck girl
>marry her
>beat her up

>you have to run to a bonfire to skip time or level up and there is only 1 fucking bonfire in entire Vyzima
Or just rest at inns or other peoples homes.

Really? I've only read Season of Storms in Finnish and it was full of typos. Honestly felt like I was reading some zero budget fantranslation.

Unbased and bluepilled

Hmm, I havn't read the newest one. You do realize the language and names ar in a older style fit for the age. And that the mages talk and write pretentiously and quoting latin just to flaunt.
I think some of the earlier translations won some prizes.

I know that but I remember seeing some very obvious typos while reading it. I'm gonna open the book and see if I can find any.

I am really replaying watcher 1 actually, got about halfway last time I tried before my computer an heroes.
Good feelings so far.

hated it, now I know it's polish I hate it even more

Never played it but I heard it was #problematic and redpill. Didn't realize it was from Poland, lol if so.

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1442137783507.jpg (1430x804, 507K)

Im a 30 year old boomer so be patient with me. I think redpill means "not matching modern liberal standards" (bluepill is opposite and perhaps going too far the other way), so that how I meant it. So I heard witcher was very misogynist etc and I think racist as well. Personally I don't necessarily care that much, don't like it don't play it.
So its funny if it came out of Poland, a place not well known for being very pc to begin with. *sips*

Attached: 1532123552472.png (429x960, 339K)

There's nothing le ebic redbbill xDdd about it. It's just that Americans want to make everything racist like mythology and medieval Europe or Europe-like area without tons of black people.

W1: 6/10
W2: 8/10
W3: not played yet

btw: Gothic > Witcher

Making a black people-free Europe is pretty racist though, and I also heard it was misogynist. Thus "redpill" as in "not matching modern standards". I deliberately did not say "based and redpill" because I understood that the "based" part was supposed to mean "good". So Witcher is redpill but may or may not be based depending on your interpretation.

I know the argument that "its medieval Europe!" but
a) its not medieval ages anymore you are making it for a modern audience
b) guarantee that you bend reality in other ways like with magic potions
c) Pretty sure there were black people and non-hypersexualized and victimized women even in "medieval Europe".

Again I don't like it so I don't play it. I don't care that much. But you can't deny as a piece of media its backwards as fuck by any account, something out of the 1980s. Making it funny that it came out of Poland. Like when a game that sexualizes children comes out of Japan or something.

Only played Witcher 3 + DLC and I thought it was great.

Overrated shit with mediocre gameplay.

There's a faggy bard who wanted to fuck an Elven crossdresser

Will confirm that at least the English translation of the first one doesn't flow or sound as well as they say it's supposed to in Polish.

The Finnish translation was done very well btw

pretty good
played the trilogy then read the books
cdpr did a stellar job
and I like how butthurt sapkowski is still today

it got translated to English years ago

Attached: The Witcher 3 Screenshot 2017.12.23 - 20.49.40.28.png (1280x720, 1.8M)

you can literally parry anything
what an absolutely garbage combat system

Ok I just might pick up the first one.

Is letting Whoreson Jr live MNGA?

Awesome , played all 3 games 100% completed, got the books too.

Attached: 1525827094611.png (720x644, 31K)

>greatest Polish achievement
>not Wojak/Feels Guy

Attached: e45.jpg (633x758, 56K)