Tell me spain, what is the purpose of your enclaves in Africa? Except of course funneling in hundreds of male migrants

Tell me spain, what is the purpose of your enclaves in Africa? Except of course funneling in hundreds of male migrants..
Why do you keep thoses shitty places?

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-5994709/Violence-migrants-storm-Morocco-Spain-border-fence.html

Attached: CMA918.gif (250x211, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0TamvrMZl4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"muh gibraltar"
>occupies African territory

went to ceuta, good ships

Climbed over the fence or?

Spain has no problems with those illegals.

Spain knows they will travel further to France, Germany and Britain.

Fuck spain

To show our dominace & superiority over moors and niggers ,its not a practical thing,but a moral one

Attached: 1512071824793.png (817x669, 272K)

Same reason we have Gibraltar

Crazy how a moornigger wants to show dominance over moorniggers, my muslim brother

>this kills the spaniard

ye

xD

Ceuta was Portuguese.

Anyway, it's not like they'd rather be Moroccan.

Expected a response like this

Attached: butthurt.jpg (400x387, 71K)

Exactly, my friend, and I don't even blame you for it. I'd be frustrated too if a people i hated lorded over me for seven centuries : )

ow

Ceuta has been owned by iberians longer than parts of andalucia

Attached: 1396040432937.gif (506x516, 443K)

no longer, our new cuck president made an agreement with Merkel so that immigrants who went to Germany from Spain, stayed in Spain.

t. Cucknisian
Rome 150 Bc - 400 Ac
Arabs for 2 centuries until you became arabs
Ottomans
Carlos V

Cuck

>El Gobierno estima que el número final de inmigrantes demandantes de asilo que se podrían ver beneficiados por ese acuerdo no superará al final el centenar
wow it's literally nothing

1000 years of this

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1028, 281K)

youtu.be/0TamvrMZl4g

>being ashamed of having belonged to the most advanced civilisation of the time because they prayed to a different magic man in the sky

If you're going to reach back into antiquity and not even mention your own people's achievements, spain's first recorded act in history is being conquered by the protomoorish carthaginians, my moorish friend

Y? Esos negros al final se quedan aqui. No los puedes deportar si no sabes de que pais son. Y las ONG les informan bien de eso.