>2018
>You still don't own TurtleCoin
>Explain

Its easy money

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-04-25_at_4.26.28_PM.png (1698x1896, 2.53M)

Pic related
It's you
How heavy are your bags user

Attached: 1516202664651.png (211x239, 6K)

Scam people once already, price goes back to 1sat, "hey lets scam everyone again!"

Haven't you heard the new scam is HOLO now

you must be new here
having a bag of stuff is basics
its not like i expect it to boom
but one day there will be a profit and right now its cheap to hodl a bag of it

Its not a pump and dump though

Idk why but I wish trtl made vodka now, that just looks really good like that.

Also, turtle to the moon! Tut tut!

www.turtlecoin.lol

this is another Vertcoin. go fuck yourself you kook. you must be stupid as fuck to buy this.

Wasted effort OP, Biz only ever buys high. Wait until it hits 100 sats and come back, they'll FOMO in then.

trtlgang reporting for duty, captain

Attached: Screenshot_20180505-201328_Blockfolio.jpg (1080x1674, 361K)

>create pajeet meme coin
>mine hundreds of millions
>jack up the price from 1 sat (which was already overvalued for a copy and paste of monero) to 30 sats
>early miners are now millionaires overnight for letting their cpu run for a few days
>the coin has no merchant acceptance, no sound economic model or edge over any other coin, and provides no technological advancement that justifies speculation
>when you go to the discord to ask about the coin they tell you 'it's a coin that's easy to mine'

Vertcoin is 1000x better than this

>vertcoin
Its rankes 155th on cmc and is 2.66 a coin. If trtl does a quarter of this i can retire

>millionaires
The 20 people that bought for 30 sat on tradeogre didnt make anyone millionaires

THE MOST SHIT FOLIO OF THE Jow Forums HISTORY

I am hoping for an eighth of that. Are you ok with that or should I try and hold out a tad longer If that were to happen? It's not like I have enough to make a dent in the market, but I like the trtl community and everyone has helped me out in the past.

Add up the people that bought from 2 sats to 29 as well. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Someone explain what turtlecoin will ever offer that other coins dont. Community and dev activity dont count.

The only answer you are going to get is it is a community coin and then some nonsense about building a community to make it work.

Ya, right now it's basically based upon promises.

this

This is the coin that comes with a free keylogger right?

>Go to mcdonalds
>Order 2 cheeseburgers
>user behind desk asks me if i want my free 2MM turtlecoin with that
>kindly decline

Nothing it's just a good profitable coin to mine on CPU only. That's the only reason it's shilled. Fags want to pump the price so they can sell you their free bags

I own it but it is kinda garbage