How do we fix this?

How do we fix this?

Attached: 1532629562158.jpg (1080x1553, 267K)

Dont, i want some muslim poon

We need to start dicking them younger there is no other way.

What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.

Stone the hoe

fuck off with your islamophobic bullshit

hot

She looks a million times better with her hair out

She looks much prettier on the right. it's amazing what showing some hair will do

we don't. She cute.

You can't stop it patriarch boy, the FEMINIST MVRE will turn every country in a roastie

by killing all shitskins so they fuck off from white countries
unpopular opinion here but i don"t actually give a shit if you have burka or not, if you are """""integrated""""" or not, you are a shitskin and have no place here regardless
if anything the radical fatmas are less obnoxious than the beurettes since at least they shut the fuck up

The best way to cure the world from islamic disease is to infect muslim youth with western liberal values.
You don't need nukes or tanks to defeat your enemy these days.

now this is what feminism looks like.
it always make me cringe when I see those muslims living in the West who justifie the hijab

hijab looks nice on some women though especially if she can pull it off as a fashion accessory

Fuck off 'sheed

Attached: 1526973260627.jpg (568x432, 13K)

What is her ethnicity/nationality?

arab but I dont know which one, her twitter is cancerous

>Arab
Don't worry. Her extended family will fix her behavior soon enough.

inb4 confused Jow Forumstards not sure whether they should be posting "haha based and redpilled arab bro" or "fuck off shitskin paki"

Rape

Call Saudi-Arabia. Get wahabist mutawa. They will roam the streets and whip her if they see her and anybody like her.

If you want to fix it faaster, decapitate every female that shows 1 hair out of place on sight.

Looks like she already fixed it.

her husband will take care of her

Fuck your stupid headwraps nigger

Attached: 1525988952044.png (735x1021, 614K)

STONE THEM

>choker
Truly, she is lost.
Kill her.

You might not like it, but this is peak performance.

Attached: A3gTRAuCcAA5Amn.jpg (600x602, 55K)

>Choker
Ho in denial detected

Ggwp. It's over. But it's okay.
I'd rather have roasties openly admit they're roasties than marry a slut who was secretly a roastie

All women should wear the hijab

not even Muslim btw

Attached: 1403fc6943c32081fed5d05ecd088d0b.jpg (736x1104, 79K)

based

>Fix this
Beheadings?

beheading is for infidels, women get stoning, and fags get defenestration
t. muslim pro

Stone her with dick shaped rocks.
fu all btw to harass me in such a way, i want to black some Muslim qt now.

Based and redpilled. I cringe when people throw away their bloodline because the other person seems to be “nice”. Ethnic cleansing is the only way.

try using real words faggot

fu ds

>not even Muslim btw

HARAM

Civic nationalism is the most cucked ideology.

>m-muh Arab slags

Enjoy your second gen Islamic fundamentalist/terrorist youth.

based

>second gen Islamic fundamentalist/terrorist youth.
Most likely they will become e-muslims, will make a nice company to modern e-christians

Women don't understand how male lust actually operates. Women think that men experience women as "the Beautiful," as something pleasant and trifling that can be enjoyed at a distance and then allowed to pass on. They think that a picture of themselves wearing clothing that shows off all their fat and all their soft skin and warm nice holes is like a postcard with a picture of a beach on it. But to men, female beauty is not the Beautiful, it's the Sublime, it's not trifling but great and terrible, and it stirs something great and terrible and daemonic in man's subterranean depths that impels him forward to fuck things from roughly below and behind the prostate area.

When a man sees a picture of a beautiful sexy woman he feels half a million years of race knowledge thrumming in his veins, an infinity of sexy women reaching around behind themselves to spread their asscheeks and pussy apart with one hand and say "fuck me." He hears the drums from the movie Jumanji, his soul tangibly but invisibly leans forward outside of him grasping desperately for the pussy and gnashing its teeth. He wants to taste her holes and squeeze her fat and smell that combination of smells girls have that when you ask them what it is they say it's just normal shampoo and fabric softener but you know it's something more.

It's not fair to post these hot sluts constantly. I'm going to kill myself if I can't escape from this feeling soon. Women don't understand what they're doing. I saw a girl on a bicycle yesterday and I started thinking about what it would be like to be a bicycle seat for 10 minutes.

Eesti :3

Attached: 213121.jpg (369x370, 52K)

I can just imagine the amount of boomer conservatives who are retweeting this right now.

not haram. it is how it should be. russian babushkas wears them, mary wears them.

t. has to rape if he sees hair

I feel like most Muslim or MENA men feel this way

Her parents will still kill the kafir who marries her.

it's just a modest accessories. why foreign men needs to sexualised everything? no wonder you became entangled in your autistic complexities

>why foreign men needs to sexualised everything
Aren't you making them wear those things so that you wouldn't get aroused?

Attached: muslimi pepe.jpg (240x188, 7K)

They hide their sluttyness and wear it to protect them from themselves. We all know it, you do too. If that thing comes off, entire footballteams run trains on them and they love it.

i'm not getting aroused to same gender
repressed ones are most likely.

>i'm not getting aroused to same gender
wow
Hot
You''re a girl? Or trap
either way. NICE
Post pics,.
Please
Comeo n pics,, Now

sticks and stones will break her bones so words will not be need

>i'm not getting aroused to same gender
All women are fluid in their sexuality. You like tits too, you just do not know it yet.

based, no wonder isis is growing

El Atrocidad de la Britannicas

>All women should wear the hijab
Why? It looks like shit. I have never seen an example of a woman who didn't look significantly worse for wearing one.

>be tolerant with us or else we will be terrorist !
lmao yeah great that makes me want to tolerate you already

who cares about a icefag? give beck our stolen monuments you fucking invader

>implying you won't blow them up
literally there are more chances americans or chinese get them after us, you will never have your shit back nigger

one day you will bay your life for them, dicklet loser

Those monuments are made by either actual Egyptians or Greek colonists.

You made the Greeks leave, and have outbred Egyptians and are now shitskins from Saudi-Arabia.

Whatever you think you are entitled to, forget it. It was made by whites and whites took it with them, back home. You want a monument, go get that rock you like to run around from that square. In fact, we Europeans are owed a lot more artifacts. Fucking arab thief.

butthurt shitskin
now go back to farming your goats for 200euro a month turd worlder

>fucking your goats
Fixed your typo.

>shitskin trying to use a fancy word

e-retard

nothing wrong with sudi arabia, you are the real enemy here lol, you are heading towards a dead end soon

Attached: 1532525727915.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

Are they too tight for you?

Attached: 4d835c04ae37_sf_2.jpg (232x312, 16K)

based

Attached: muslim sex 1x89jx.jpg (541x404, 73K)

Flops to the ass

The veil is a symbol of opression, it instills the idea that the woman is impure. She made the right choice