AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ljJ2Jsf[1].png (768x768, 244K)

G-d loves Finland

too hot

Icelanders must be pretty depressed now that the summer is nearing its end and they still haven't gotten the chance to enjoy it.

DIE YUROP

it's lovely here, windy, low humidity

Temperatures hit 37°C in the afternoon here

civilization can not prosper under such heat, it steals your mind of all his substance

Attached: red wojak with veins popping.jpg (808x805, 152K)

>Last week, >32 degrees
>Today, 20
Thank god for rain

Nice and cool 13 here

>29° at 21:20

Can’t wait to go back home, lads

>It is hotter in Germany than in southern Spain

I guess the kraut will not need to come down here to get some sun :^)

this is the punishment gor scandinavia avandoning the old gods.
Gather round, sing with me

HAIL OÐIN HAIL OÐIN HEJL ÅDEN HÄÄJL ÅDYN HEJ OÐIN HÆÆÆJ

They still want cheap beers and piss off brits by taking all the good spots at the pools.

Hm, what are your favorite ways to cook frog legs?

>Icelanders must be pretty depressed
No niggers or pakis there. Why would they be depressed?

France = melting pot LOL

Hottest place in Europe reporting in

Attached: de_obs-de-310-1_2018_07_26_18_00_46_2.png (760x760, 301K)

We going to Greenland boys. This is the sign we were asking for.

btw tomorrow is supposed to be at least as hot or even hotter than today LOL bye guys

>38

the fuck

Attached: 6F5857A4-CF66-4A84-9F7C-49FC9BEFE4FE.png (542x283, 251K)

Attached: 37689843.png (678x1920, 191K)

Are you enjoying it? I could give you some tricks to resist the heat..

i'm considering just going to the highway with my car and drive all day tomorrow to enjoy the AC

>mfw 35°C announced for tomorrow and I have to wagecuck the whole day

Attached: AVGNDebut.png (633x471, 365K)

We are a little bit getting cooler because GOD tyhoon is coming up.
I hate typhoon but this time is different, it is like a saving grace of god .

White man is paying for their inventions and the damage done to nature.

Many Finns got depressed last year when the south was bathing in heat and we were freezing for the whole summer.

brb, driving 1000km north

Hey you WHINY YUROS!!

Do THIS and never feel hot EVER EVER again! That means YOU!!!

Does your job not have AC? If you work outdoors drench yourself in water.

Attached: HELP FOR EUROS.png (800x600, 86K)

wow just did that and I DIED

I ask ALL FELLOW AMERICANS and ANYONE ELSE WITH COMMON SENSE to please HELP these Euros to stop the endless bitch-threads! Tell every Euro you see to do THIS:

Did this today. Felt disgusting but it worked.

>just around 30C

is this a big deal in Europe?

Dont feel hot anymore though, do you? No. Nice and cool. ENJOY. Tell your fellow Euros so they can cool down and stop bitching 24/7.

AMAZING WONDER CURE FOR --ALL-- HEAT!

great my fan broke last month :/ and i'm to poor to buy a new one. now i will die from the heat.

not really, over 36° it's a big deal here.

It's the humidity that I find the problem. I don't mind warm weather.

>just around 30C
i wish

Ain't climate change fun!

Of course it worked.

Don't know why it felt gross but if you didn't use a clean t shirt, use one next time and continue to freshen it with new cold water as necessary. Otherwise you'll get over it.

You WILL stay cool ALL summer even in 100+ degrees (37.777777+ degrees C).

BEST in combo with a fan but a fan is not necessary. You will NOT die from heat if you just stick your shirt in the cold water right now, wring it out and put it on. Right now. (Get a clean, lightweight shirt if yours is already sweaty and nasty)

would rather take some tricks to resist the one billion % humidity

I bet you idiots wish you had ice in your drinks and air conditioning right now. Enjoy your suffering.

lol what is your humidity? Where do you live? If you live in Nordhein-Westfalen, 38% is NOT humid (you kidding me?) and solution offered in will more than cool you down. Our AVERAGE humidity is 69% in July.

It's 77F where I live (25C for all you gommies) and overcast. Nice and comfy.

I live in Schleswig-Holstein, and it's also around 65-70%. Got no fan though, usually it's not needed here. And my car doesn't have an AC, otherwise I would probably stay in there.

I wish I could gloat about it being cooler here, but it finally rained today which has sent the humidity way up (94% right now where I am) so I'm disgustingly sweaty. My t-shirt is stuck to me.

>ice in your drinks
that's counterproductive

please send help, we are dying

Its 80 rn but going down to 73 by nightfall cant wait to throw all the windows open and air out. Looks like a nice mild weekend too. Choice.

FUCK YOU CHINA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-21-at-5.32.12-PM.png (1908x1070, 2.2M)

I like Schleswig-Holstein. Hope weather gets better for you, friend.

>47

How do they survive this?

Attached: wtf.png (191x222, 81K)

Do you guys have any plans to deal with this in the future or are you planning on dying every year?

Thanks fren!

>there are Finns who don't go to sauna during this heat wave
Cucks

>city is in ur pic
>going to be working tomorrow
haha

Cold wet shirt will work even without a fan. The only thing that might happen is that without a fan the water may turn warm before it evaporates, in that case go ahead and re-wet the shirt with fresh cold.

The cold water is there to keep your body temp down same reason why city authorities tell the old people in my area to take lot of cool bath/shower during hot weather. Go get your shirt wet (fresh shirt if yours is already nasty with sweat) and get a nice cold drink from fridge. Enjoy summertime.

I think for next year i'll buy something, it's too late now though because it'll be over soon, apparently.

Yes. Please send ice. It's impossible to produce here.

I'll try that right now!

What do I do when the water that comes out of the cold tap isn't even all that cold?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x900, 76K)

it's been raining for the past few days. it's not that bad desu

Current US weather

Attached: us-temps-c-720x49.jpg (720x495, 70K)

Freeze some wet handkerchiefs and then tie them to your wrists, it's a nice little trick

Thats what my husband does for his commute since he has to walk ~2 miles and insists on riding in the unconditioned part of the train ("its too crowded in the cars!") so he keeps freeze packs for his wrists. It requires prep though so I always just use cold wet shirt.

In addition to hankerchief, you can try doing it anyway with cool water (fan definitely enhances it here) or you can do what a lot of websites suggest and pop your shirt in the freezer for 15 mins (take out shoes if you need to make room)

Orrr you can try complaining on the internet forever as you slowly bake to death.

Good.

Cool
Tell us what the temps at midnight, then we can compare.

i'm starting to think you're all overweight. only obese or old people cannot deal with hot weather

Just walk 50 km and you can get Santa's ice mate. lmao

>Orrr you can try complaining on the internet forever as you slowly bake to death.
I'll try all of these tips (thanks, you and ), but this option is extremely tempting.

Attached: gp1lufhivley.png (640x720, 734K)

Just open a window

Fyi, I wasn't being snarky, just an info thing. Earlier in the day we found out that Belgium was as hot as Death Valley

Place ice cubes in front of a fan

Attached: iceandfan.jpg (600x450, 82K)

Santa already died of heatstroke.

I want to die

The original Santa was suppose to be Greek (St Nicholas), he would never ever 'die of heatstroke' like some pussy Nordoid.

It only got to 30° in Death Valley today, so most of Europe was hotter than that.

By making that ice in freezer you ended warming your apartment more.

Do this dum dum: and never ever ever feel hot again.

Also where do you live in Belgie I just looked up weather in Brussels and its only 77 thats literally "open the window" tier.

What are you talking about its 122 in death valley right now (50 in Europoor degrees). Did you check it in the middle of the night or what?

lol your freezer is running no matter what are you seriously unplugging your freezer to beat the heat? lol if so.

If somebody with an Iceland flag replies, I'll give you a blowjob and swallow.

Well we had like a 37°C wheater today and also a thunderstorm which made the air humid as fuck like in a tropical forest
I can't sleep it's too hot despite taking constantly cold showers...
I live near brussels

True. It's great that darker people have magical protection against overheating.

>still 30°C right now
can't wait to be dehydrated when waking up tomorrow

>Did you check it in the middle of the night or what?
I think we did, actually.

Attached: 608.jpg (709x765, 67K)

Only if it's through a glory-hole so I can at least lie to myself that it was a girl.

Guys before you go to bed put a sheet in a bag and put that bag in the freezer

Meanwhile in death valley, an ultramarathon just finished
>The Badwater 135 where the winner ran 135 miles/217 KM in 24 hours, 51 minutes, 47 seconds.

Attached: badwater 135.png (841x715, 629K)

Isn't that just asking for runners to drop dead?

How do you know I'm not a QT 3.14 high school Stacy cheerleader?

>lol your freezer is running no matter what
Yes and no. More you stress it the more it dissipates heat.

Yes, I'm certain it is one of the most extreme fitness level competitions in the world

Attached: ultramarathon.png (703x551, 453K)

There's no worse place to be in the world than the upper rhine valley during summer

I ought to move into some elevated region or right up to the seaboard

That's why I sleep all afternoon now

Is not entirely true if you have a freezer in the basement. The heat produced in your basement will mostly be dissipated to the ground.

High heat in a desert is not the same as heat on an Island.

Falling asleep is trickier because you dont want to get your mattress wet and too cold might stop you from going to bed too. Do you have fans? But a fan in the doorway, fan on you, fan on the window to get the breeze going through your room. Dont stop with just a fan on you.

Try the wrist trick as well, you can put one on your neck and while you are cooling those off put your sheets in freezer too (protect them from getting wet with a bag). See Sweet dreams and best of luck getting to bed.

It's been 95f/35c+ for the past 2 weeks straight we have a high pressure right on top of Texas. For the English bloke, it's about 80f/26c at midnight - It's hell.
I would call the Euros a load of pussies, but they don't air conditioning on the level that we do,

t. Houston

Dutch-German border region is the hottest in Europe right now

Fuck me

Do you have any source on how many degrees making ice raises your house temp??? lol?

My fan has served me pretty well lately, i don't even soak my bed anymore.
Earplugs are recommended though.