Which is the worse shithole?

which is the worse shithole?
discuss in civilized manner plez

Attached: uu56.png (1200x526, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/22/ms-13-victim-was-stabbed-100-times-decapitated-had-heart-ripped-out-police-say.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1019695889626083331
researchgate.net/figure/Thematic-map-of-the-distribution-of-the-incidence-rate-of-HIV-AIDS-per-100-000_fig2_268797104
scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0102-311X2006000400014
researchgate.net/figure/Characteristics-of-the-regions-and-sites-in-the-HIV-Brazil-Cohort-Study-Notes-Means_fig5_262024976
resumenlatinoamericano.org/2015/06/10/extraccion-de-organos-en-ninos-y-jovenes-migrantes-nuevo-negocio-de-narcos-mexicanos/
survivalinternational.org/tribes/uncontacted-brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Civilized manner discussions happen in civilized threads and this is not one of them. Therefore:

ARRIBA ARRIBA CHURRO ROW ROW ROW HUEHUEHEUHEUEHUHEUE

would be more scared of going to brazil, but seems worse living in mexico

t. dane on vacation

i would say brazil

central america

but by a very tiny small margin that is

If I had to live in one I would choose Brazil

panama

Well considering homicide rates I'd say Brazil, but I think there's a higher chance you'll have an extremely painful and slow death by narcos in Mexico instead of just being shot in a favela.

Attached: panama.png (1124x461, 19K)

mexico
please fix your all shithole countries so they jump the southern border and not the northern one

noice

Attached: sppanama.png (1135x462, 22K)

oh look it's the Panameño obsessed with his """country""" statistics and muh HDI despite Mexico City being 10 times bigger than all of your shitty pueblo and having much higher standards of living

Go back to your "safe" rancho to hoard cows, you indio faggot.

fun fact panama has an higher homicide rate than mexico

>standards of living
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: spics.jpg (640x356, 273K)

Those are Salvadorians

those are salvadorans you cherrypicking mutt

>an extremely painful and slow death by narcos in Mexico
but that doesn't only happen when you are a narco as well?

stay away from my border you fuckin rape babies

Attached: 1507182339763.jpg (500x663, 63K)

Woah, be careful making fun of MS 13, unlike us they actually enjoy brutally killing amerilards.
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/22/ms-13-victim-was-stabbed-100-times-decapitated-had-heart-ripped-out-police-say.html

you will be the first nation we genocide after nationalists take power at the conclusion of the second civil war

idk I guess lol

Attached: 1501136374876.jpg (640x461, 38K)

YEAH

Yes, narcos just wake up and go like "hmmm I guess I feel like shooting up random civilians today"

I'm just warning you m8, not even our cartels want to get involved with those guys and even Trump fears them.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1019695889626083331

yes that's exactly what they do, you soulless fucking spic insect

nobody is afraid of them, they prey on lone children and women like the cowardly spics they are

hmm...

Whatever m8 Don't say I didn't warn you. Hope you have a gun in your house

>go to school
>get shot by a psychopath

Attached: sVB1.jpg (1240x1754, 658K)

What?

Attached: murder rate 2017.jpg (789x1350, 473K)

I believe that Mexico economy is stagnant, but it is overal safer tan Brazil even if there are definitly part more dangerous because of organized crime

crime here is only dangerously evil (beheadings, dismemberment, burned alive) in the favelas
anywhere (in the two most populated cities: Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo) the max you get is a shot in the head, and in every other city the normal thing to happen is just a simple assault, no firearm involved

>and in every other city the normal thing to happen is just a simple assault, no firearm involved
>simple assault

Attached: RohJfrm.gif (252x350, 3.38M)

assault as in robbery
when i said "the normal thing" i meant "the normal criminal thing"

this map shows the prevalence of HIV. Explain this to me brazilians, I thought the southern areas were the best?

Attached: Thematic-map-of-the-distribution-of-the-incidence-rate-of-HIV-AIDS-per-100-000.ppm.png (850x850, 196K)

>brasil
>ordem e progresso

heres one with additional data

Attached: 3-Figure1-1.png (1246x962, 540K)

I don't think narcos just find random people to torture to death, m8.

>the max you get is a shot in the head
Is that all? Sounds perfectly safe.

Been to Brazil and every single state in México. Both countries are not perfect, but I've never felt ill about them. I like Brazil and Mexico.

no.

So are you saying everyone else ITT is just a bunch of whiny faggy pussies?

it would be really nice if you could provide a link from where you got all that bullshit

what no?

They sometimes do, they grab random children and take out their organs

the fags move to southeast/south brazil because those places are liberal

better than getting stabbed and bleeding to death, like in Europe

Panama, honestly. I would never move to any spic shithole.

os dos paises som basados

researchgate.net/figure/Thematic-map-of-the-distribution-of-the-incidence-rate-of-HIV-AIDS-per-100-000_fig2_268797104

scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0102-311X2006000400014

researchgate.net/figure/Characteristics-of-the-regions-and-sites-in-the-HIV-Brazil-Cohort-Study-Notes-Means_fig5_262024976

yes they do, its a way of scarring the government to do something they want
they dont care about beheading civilians if that is going to be effective against the government that its trying to destroy them, FARC survived by doing that

Got some sauce for this?
Yeah I'd rather be shot than stabbed, if I have to choose how to die, but murder rates in general are very low in Europe compared to anywhere in the new world, including your cunt or mine.

well, i don't see why those sources would be real
the South is the most literate part of our country, second most medically advanced (behind southeast), best per capita income of the country (3º, 4º and 5º highest)

they list official government sources at the top, look closer

Brazil with all of their problems at least still has shit tons of top tier gay men. Also Argentina. Mexico and Central America are completely shitholes full of ugly gay men.

Attached: 63hs.jpg (1000x667, 205K)

>portunhol

Attached: 59c87b9d5b527ce98bf1d45cc715ed30.jpg (215x184, 7K)

That's a really gay way of looking at things.

Wetbacks of course.

It's in Spanish:
resumenlatinoamericano.org/2015/06/10/extraccion-de-organos-en-ninos-y-jovenes-migrantes-nuevo-negocio-de-narcos-mexicanos/
It says they do it to immigrant children but still, the victims are random

cachate cletus, o portuñol e a lengua mais avancada

Non-South fags say that the South has the highest number of fags on the cunt. And most people say that they also have the highest number of qt girls

central amerilards from panama are basically uncivilized niggers owned by jews & Chink businessmen

I stand corrected. They really are some stone cold cunts aren't they?

yeah, but still i don't know why it would be region with the most infected

Attached: HDI_braz_2017.png (361x487, 71K)

>the South has the highest number of fags on the cunt
Shouldn't the relative prevalence of faggotry be fairly even across the globe?

doesnt the south have the highest rate of european descendants?

well I mean, theyre still up there

>Shouldn't the relative prevalence of faggotry be fairly even across the globe?
whytho

Yep, but most of them are semimutts now

Because anyone can be gay. The only thing that varies from place to place is cultural. For example your southern area is probably more progressive than the rest of the cunt, making for a safer environment to be out of the closet.

You're a BBC whore. Your opinion is worthless.

>most of them are semimutts now
kek, you're just mad because you were born with a wide nose and big lips, nigga

one brazilian on the internet told me their economy consists of cattle and theyre stupid. Is that a meme in brazil or something

everything about agriculture and pecuary

Fair point
> For example your southern area is probably more progressive than the rest of the cunt, making for a safer environment to be out of the closet.
This

t. semimutt

Eh, kinda, but he "forgot" to mention some other stuff. Basically yeah

>t. semimutt
that denial
just because you were born subhuman with white skin, doesn't mean everyone is like you

MEX

Can't argue against double dubs I guess

hows life in the amazonian region of brazil? Is it hell on earth, or is the region actually quite developed in some cities or locations like manaus or whatever

only the capital, Manaus
the rest is very undeveloped, without basic sanitation or medical services

Wow you showed me Jimmy

half-city half-forest
and this

These are two of the countries I want to visit the most in the western hemisphere.

Do you still have uncontacted tribes in the Amazon?

Latam was ruined by whites forever and is kept trashed by evil and greedy rulers, there is no fixing anything

what about the central-west parts? Arent those full of savannah?

>muh white guilt
Nigga I'm hella liberal but don't be a fag.

>white guilt
Irrelevant, or rather, this is a personal problem yours, isn't?

Yep, a bunch.
>survivalinternational.org/tribes/uncontacted-brazil

>savannah
kinda, there's cerrado here, which is a type of savannah as far as I know
>pic

Attached: bunda.gif (600x597, 24K)

nope, the ones that exist live in demarcated lands, being "cultural preservation areas" where they kill animals in extinction, rape, murder, use drugs, deforest and still receive the benefits of the average brazilian worker

>Being this much of a faggot
You'd probably feel better lurking and posting here

animals with a risk of extinction**

(me)
is also true (except the "nope" part)

We have conflicting answers here.

>where they kill animals in extinction, rape, murder, use drugs, deforest and still receive the benefits of the average brazilian worker
How much of this is because of the influence of the outside world, do you think? Like what drugs are popular with them? That's all really fucking sad t b h.

>We have conflicting answers here.
see

>what drugs are popular with them?
I don't really know, but I guess it's something like natural shit, wouldn't be surprise if marijuana is one of them

its a thing of the left to think that their predatory culture should exist just because some europeans came here a long time ago and destroyed "their" (most of them are probably just rural people that joined a tribe since we became independent from Portugal (1822)) people
most of them are not even indigenous anymore (they don't hunt their food neither use herbs to cure themselves), they have basic sanitation, money income, access to health services

>brasil
>>ordem e progresso
If you knew any in real life, they are pretty blunt when it comes to Brazil's problems.

Yen, U.S. dollar, British Pound

What is this shit?