Why does America want war with Iran so badly?

Attached: IRAN.png (527x451, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/07/23/world/asia/north-korea-dismantling-missile-facilities.html
twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1019120811020562434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are israel and saudi arabia's little puppet

It's all a part of "Arab spring" curated by the US - they're changing regimes in the middle east. At least trying to.

John Bolton is 100% the person to blame

I can't wait to see Trump declaring war on Twitter.
Best of luck to Iran nonetheless.

Just like they wanted fire and fury against NK? Nah.

Why do people think America is going to fight a conventional war with Iran when the US has openly declared that they are aiming at regime change?

Because their last regime changes involved conventional war.

the Iranian regime is overwhelmingly supported by all strata of Iranian society. how could you possibly effect regime change there without an invasion as in Iraq?

Because Iran and its proxies are the only true friend of Palestine.

>Iranian regime is overwhelmingly supported by all strata of Iranian society

Attached: 1512359211103.png (645x729, 91K)

It's not supported as in "i sure love theocracy", but more like "i'm not going to end up like the rest of the shitholes around me and we already had multiple coup d'etat's and a revolution that was basically a civil war so no thanks"

Pshh don't ruin his delusions

Attached: 20180727_021231.jpg (1080x810, 321K)

if he manages to pull another NK with this I will forgive him for being a fucking idiot and vote for him in two years

My family was from Iran and they hate the regime. The only people who support it are the Shia conservatives. Large portions don't care about it. Many also hate it.

To protect THAT, and to quench the war industry, and to earn votes.

Attached: 1530677468555.jpg (720x588, 64K)

>language of night clubs and gambling halls
What did he mean by this?

I hate THAT.( ゚д゚)、
But the Arab does only quarresl each others.

>diaspora is representative for the whole population
Next you going to tell me you're an expert on all Iranian internal affairs because of muh ancestry, right?
Even when far from everyone supports the Islamic regime, polls show that support for another revolution is even lower.

He won't.

The youth and secularists of Iran wants the regime to continue fighting Israel but stop interfering with how Iranians dress and behave.

The US problem is the former and not the later.

hope iran nukes israel no matter what

When will people learn how monsterously strong the United States of America's Armed Forces are? Have any of them ever even seen an explosion? Or heard automatic gunfire blow out their windows?

Idiots.

That Iranian general looks like he could kill Trump with his hands.

Not muh ancestry I lived there until about 10 years ago. So recent diaspora not the obvious anti regime 80s exodus diaspora.

Anyways the polls you provided showed about 50/50 split for regime change even people who answered "somewhat".

>Americans have that orange faggot as president
i hated Hillary but come the fuck on, that clown man is outrageous.

b-but he triggers the libtards!!!

Jew/globalist puppet

They aren't arab you literal brainlet

>tfw this country is full of retards who think like this unironically

suck my ass

It'll all be over soon. He won't get reelected.

Check'm btw

hot air. the orange filth is trying to distract everyone from russia

They want to push for military economy

Attached: 1532394676492.png (1528x1184, 53K)

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

trump proved that democracy is a meme

the difference in personality, vision and ideas between obama and trump is about as big as there has ever been in two consecutive leaders in a democracy
but has anything really changed in the USA or in the world since he got elected? barely so.

The Abraham does only Many quarrels.
I revised.

Why though? Didn't mean it as an insult to iranians they have their seperate ethnic /cutural identity

Can't imagine anything uniting Iranian people behind the regime than a US invasion. Like how Saddam's invasion united them before.

Israel

Pull another NK?

Attached: 9CF97257-14FA-4336-90BC-A2C2E49F4D9C.jpg (640x888, 151K)

I don't have a poll handy to back this up, but I feel confident saying that the vast majority of America does not want a war with Iran. I don't think even most Republicans want that.

The US is simultaneously the puppet of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

War with Iran is both of their goals.

Iran is based and LOS is a zog run brown shithole.

A war is drumpf's best chance at being re-elected

I don't think it works like that exactly. I think the US is the puppet of the billionaire masters, and most other countries are too. Iran is probably one of the few exceptions.

This If Iran gets attacked, every iranian will fight to defend the country. It doesn't matter if they support the current regime or not.

> Have any of them ever even seen an explosion? Or heard automatic gunfire blow out their windows?

Attached: IMG_20180615_222805.jpg (758x758, 87K)

Pretty sure that the people of Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam saw the strength of the USA.

The government is gay and has been since Emperor Teddy died. Send help please.

>be America
>Agree to remove some sanctions in exchange for a small media control in Iran
>Start to fund an NGO which funds a TV channel. Air American series all day
>Force them to allow FB in
>Wait
>????
>Profit

Because Iran doesn't have a Jewish owned central bank and the US is a vassal state of Israel and the International Jew.

Attached: A History of Central Banking & the Enslavement of Mankind.jpg (800x800, 108K)

it's over lads

Attached: trumptower.jpg (1191x685, 148K)

Hillary's more hawkish than Trump

drumpf is finished

Didn't she say in an interview that she wants to invade Iran when she becomes president?

>Why does America want war with Iran so badly?
Because along with North Korea and Cuba, their national bank is not controlled by the jewish rothschild's banking cartel. Plus they hate israel, so naturally the West hates them.

Because we support Saudi Arabia for some shitty reason.

ready for what? getting struck by 2-3 different enemies and having every meaningful defensive positions being destroyed?

because they are a big power, they tolerate Israel and have one of the largest oil reserves in the world? seems pretty fucking obvious.

You haven't seen Trump in the WWE if you think that

if there's anything hes not its a faggot

The military industrial complex demands blood for the blood god.

>if he manages to pull another NK
I don't really see what Xi Jinping and Moon Jae-in could do in this situation, to be honest.

Attached: 1418013241316.jpg (500x500, 107K)

Attached: greater-israel-e1490212058513.jpg (580x506, 75K)

Trump wants his second term.

>WE'RE GOING TO WAR WITH SYRIA
>WE'RE GOING TO WAR WITH NORTH KOREA
>WE'RE GOING TO WAR WITH IRAN

yeah, we sure are pal.

Attached: DjEhizlV4AAE2EY.jpg (1024x538, 52K)

Revenge. Hostages, bombings, supporting and training barracks bombers, shouting death to America, shouting our ally will be destroyed, etc.

The problem is more on their end. Stopping the burning of our flag and shouting "Death to America" would be an easy change and they wont even do that much.

Also what's with all the Iran and Russian ass tounging threads today? Are they planning to bomb a hospital or allow Syria to use chemical weapons tommorow. We normally get these threads right before or after they or their allies engage in fuckery. I'm wondering what hospital will get bombed or what section of a syrian city gets gassed.

Trump's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tweet
Made by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.

Just like how North Koreans overwhelmingly "support" their regime. They're forced to.

Iran would honestly wipe the floor with America

Thats old and pretty much "fake news". This "improving" ment finishing few buildings that had been under construction for months before the meeting.
This one is 3 days ago from the same source
>North Korea Starts Dismantling Key Missile Facilities
nytimes.com/2018/07/23/world/asia/north-korea-dismantling-missile-facilities.html

Attached: korea.jpg (1200x872, 113K)

You would probably have the same results in France, that's not gonna mean I want Macron and my whole army to be drone striked in 3 days.

Correct answers:

Kek, Trump won't do shit he knows he's on thin ice.

Cohen is now testifying against him in the Mueller probe and they subpoenaed the CFO of the Trump Organization. Trump has 6 months left max.

Like Iraq did, right Charlie?

>yeah let's make another Lybia in the world

The worst part is how rightists here also support this shit.

Good luck to all the able bodies young guys from the US here, this will be Jarhead all over again.
Enjoy.

We don't but the CIA does.
Partly it's a grudge for kicking out our dictator we had like 40 years ago, partly it's because we know it would be quick and easy to defeat the initial military, but the Islamist would bog us down in another endless conflict to fuel the MIC.
Of course it would also make Saudi Arabia, Israel and possibly even some people in Iraq happy.
Aside from some hardliners on the right everyone thinks it would be a stupid idea, which it is. More needless bloodshed for the sake of empire, at least a war with NK or China would make some sense since they are far more of a threat to us and our allies

Attached: 1448395811874.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Iraq is 35% Sunni 65% Shia. Out of that 35% you have to minus the Kurds who opposed Saddam. Iran is more united than Iraq and have 50 million more people than Iraq. Even if you finally bring down the Iranian government, the insurgency that follows will be multiple magnitude that of ISIS.

Iran does not have Rotschild central bank.
Afghanistan did not have one before "War on terror"
Iraq did not have one before you know who decided to shit up the place
Bedouin Bull Gaddafi had bigger economic plans and no Rotschild bank, before United Slaves of Askhenazi alongside EUSSR decided to fuck up the place that now harbours human traffickers and slave trade, just like Maghrebis did centuries ago.

Now list is down to Iran, Cuba and Best Korea and we know their relations with USA(jews)

>america

lolno, it’s israel, americans have no saying, they just obey

Except nobody in the executive branch want war with Iran, especially Mattis.

>being this bluepilled

The only scenario who can happend is if Iran decides to attack Israel or SA. But it's so remotely unlikely and they are landlocked with three US allies who have top tier military hardware.

Wars bring American citizens together in shouting "YEAH KILL EM", distracting them from the fact that their politicans do not care about their well being.

Attached: 1504146658663.jpg (761x563, 60K)

> cuba
Is a tropical gulag trashpile and will devour itself once the old ones die tho.
Are you a tankie?

Obviously not. Marxist-Leninists don't use Nazi lingo like 'United Slaves of Ashkenazi'

One thing I dont understand with this theory and the narrative of central bank run by the go-to evil jew family is the need to go against the power that be. If the power that be wants a fucking Central Bank run by fucking jews and is ready to go war just over it then why the fuck do they have the urge to not to do it and say shit like this? They will be rape gange'd, a bukkake shitfest, all for to enable some luxembourg jew fuck to rob you blind instead of the native fuck that is robbing you blind right now.

What's funny too is that they stash their money with the same fucks they are willing to war with. I do not belive the Rotschild central bank theory, if this was the sole reason for war, jews being the jews they are, would negotiate. A complete ripoff would be better than a violent deposition and a very probable death by drone.

>The problem is more on their end. Stopping the burning of our flag and shouting "Death to America" would be an easy change and they wont even do that much.
So Americans screaming death to Iran and burning/shooting whatever they don't like is freedom fo speech but Iran better watch it or else you should declare war on them?
Since when did Americans become this silly?

>top tier military hardware

Attached: 1504104438524.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

Yeah and Vietnam defeated the American empire as well, but at what cost? There are still children being born in Vietnam with neural tube defects from dioxin exposure due to the Americans. Even if you can eke out a strategic victory the kind of guerilla conflict required to beat the USA is predicated on complete upheaval of normal life.

Looks like Sean Connery out of hunt for the red october

He's a Nazi, I would have expected you to be good at spotting those, Fritz.

Who knows... twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1019120811020562434

Just the Saudis :

> 315 M–1A2 Abrams, 290 AMX–30, and 450 M60A3 main battle tanks; 300 reconnaissance vehicles; 570+ AMX–10P and 400 M–2 Bradley armored infantry fighting vehicles; 3,000+ M113 and 100 Al-Fahd armored personnel carriers, produced in Saudi Arabia; 200+ towed artillery pieces; 110 self-propelled artillery pieces; 60 multiple rocket launchers; 400 mortars; 10 surface-to-surface missiles; about 2,000 antitank guided weapons; about 200 rocket launchers; 450 recoilless launchers; 12 attack helicopters; 50+ transport helicopters; and 1,000 surface-to-air missiles.

Yet to beat Houthis in Yemen.

MUST
SERVE
ISRAEL

CIA doesn't care about that

Mattis is a saving grace for us, he knows what he's doing. But Trump wants to stir shit and seems to love sticking his dick in bee hives.