There are naked girls browsing Jow Forums RIGH T NOW!!

There are naked girls browsing Jow Forums RIGH T NOW!!

Attached: DVKt6VEX4AAkfVe.jpg (628x623, 29K)

Attached: 6df.jpg (284x384, 19K)

Well it's very hot and I'm all alone in my room so :3

show benis

post pussy(boi)

post upper thigh and croissants

Girls? On my Jow Forums?
lol no. We're all guys here, and we like to discuss about boobies, football and our favourite brands of beer all the time, right fellow guys?

pero que pendejos son los peruanos

post lips

show enchiladas

Show teeth, slag

here ya go

now reveal MENA boipussi

Attached: snap.jpg (877x500, 47K)

i'm a girl

Attached: 1530149949265.jpg (448x448, 89K)

I NEED TO STICK MY PENIS (female) IN ANOTHER GIRL (female)'S VAGINA RIGHT NOW

ANYONE WHO TRIES TO STOP ME IS GUILTY OF MISOGYNY

Attached: e68.jpg (665x662, 184K)

If I think about it, paranoia and competitiveness will set in. I'd rather believe Jow Forums is entirely cute boys posting anime

Attached: 1527635144211.png (306x273, 167K)

STOP POSING A FE(MALES)

Attached: 1530502800725.png (500x500, 89K)

Not hot enough to stay naked right now

Barely

I'm only wearing a very light nightgown right now

I'm a man sorry fags

Barely

Pls be in Sicily

Any that are are probably disgusting hambeasts.

>implying any attractive female would post on Jow Forums anyway

Liguria

If I were your boyfriend and I was massaging your feet could I also kiss them

Brb booking a flight

Sounds pretty hot. Do you like to play with yourself while you wear it?

>there are hot guys browsing Jow Forums naked right now

What do women find attractive? I felt ugly most of my life, until I started lifting. My face hasn't changed, but now girls compliment me regularly and give me eyes. I don't get it

I'm a semi-faggot.

Same. Small, wavy-haired blonde boys are cute. I'm not gay though. Still-- what do you find attractive in men?

I don't know exactly. Some guys just have this apparent combination of masculinity and tenderness

Attached: louis garrel.jpg (400x266, 24K)

>naked girls browsing Jow Forums
It doesn't make sense. You don't sit naked on the chair at PC because your sex rubs against the chair and, while it looks sexy, it is unhygienic in long-term. And if someone is in their bed, it also makes a little sense - being naked makes you exposed, so you wear underwear most likely. You could argue for the nightgown only as it covers body and needs no panties (which are a mess to change often in thermal heat) while you could be not ashamed to go to the kitchen and get some water without worrying about random people peeking at your nude passing figure in window as you go.
t. autist

Which you find attractive? I've noticed two male approaches: gentle man and insecure giant.

Gentle man is the "daddy" archetype thots go on about, where you're a strong, experienced man restraining yourself for their benefit.

Insecure giant is like a talented singer fearing their voice cracking. Ability's apparent, but restrained by personal worry.

Both feel inherently masculine and take well, but I don't understand which is better, or why. Personally, in men, I like submissive but capable types, but I think that's an entirely separate wavelength. Sorry if this is too gay, I'm just curious

>he doesn't phone post naked
It's nice sweaty

>not arranging mirrors in your apartment so you can admire your full-body gains from any angle, from any room

I'm disappointed

This is definitely not too gay lol
I've felt attracted to some guys who are sort of like the insecure giant type too. I feel like it'd be nice to cuddle with one.

You'll find one, man. More than any time in history, our 20-something males are overwhelmingly partially-gay, and SUPER worried about it. Despite everything, truly superb times to exist

uhmmm

Attached: legs.webm (638x860, 355K)

is your foot being itchy?

ZITTO ANIMALE!

I... i guess that's a yes?

ZITTO NEGRO!