Want to travel to Haiti

>want to travel to Haiti
>they STILL haven't recovered from the earthquake over 8 years ago and I would probably get stabbed and robbed if I walked along the street to visit local shops and restaurants
>and now some white missionary admitted he raped over a dozen Haitian boys, so I would also be a target for "revenge" mob attacks

Why can't they just get their shit a little bit together, Jow Forums? Even if they were Dominican-tier or Filipino-tier I would gladly visit.

Attached: hispaniola_map.jpg_1718483346.jpg (600x340, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/15/timeline-oxfam-sexual-exploitation-scandal-in-haiti).
theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/24/red-cross-21-staff-members-left-due-to-sexual-misconduct-in-past-three-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you want to travel to such a shithole?

Just go to the other Caribbean countries. Trinidad and Martinique look fucking great and it's also black majority like Haiti

Haiti has always looked like the worst natural disaster just happened to them

bait
nobody in their right mind would "want" that

Cool history, culture, cuisine, and plenty of places to visit. Also, they speak French, but are not one of France's many territories.

Go to the DR instead, it has all of that but 100x better

Attached: 14826755-58B4-4C2D-8DC3-2D9F519F4E48.jpg (1078x1352, 1005K)

It was decent back in the day. Also we have shit like UN soldiers introducing Cholera to the Island. Oxfam and the Haiti scandal (theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/15/timeline-oxfam-sexual-exploitation-scandal-in-haiti).

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/24/red-cross-21-staff-members-left-due-to-sexual-misconduct-in-past-three-years

DR is definitely another Caribbean country I want to visit.

DR and Haiti are pretty different and we have Cuba for our Caribbean Spanish island place. Also stop spamming that pick it's getting pretty silly at this point and only posting 1 stat does not tell the whole story.

Haiti is still pretty shit in comparison if you look at other stats, too...

even if they had recovered, you would still probably get stabbed and robbed if you walked along the street to visit local shops and restaurants

If you're so desperate for wild BBC just got Africa lol

what is cool about their history, culture or cuisine?

I'm already a BLACK BVLL who is tired of dirty wh*Te and ch*Nk pussy here in Canada.

What the fuck does he want to visit a foreign country to appreciate a culture he does not belong to? that there is not a great cultural heritage in Canada that you can visit?

Haiti, the first black republic. Look at how beautiful it is

Attached: D873A629-F5F3-4319-A86E-9A8D6317379E.jpg (960x808, 128K)

If you are Black, why did you mention in your OP that you might be targeted by a revenge mob?

>you are only allowed to appreciate your own culture

Pic related. Haitian cuisine

Attached: 3083183B-73BB-4C9D-8BE2-0008876AA84F.jpg (800x400, 74K)

It is just a piece of africa trapped in the americas