>Most dangerous developed country to give birth in
>Still has higher birth rates than most of the 1st world

Attached: trump.jpg (750x430, 31K)

fpbp

>USA
>Developed country

Attached: IMG_3261.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

That description fits all other 3rd world countries too

Yeah, we're the most developed second world country.

>USA
>Developed country

Attached: America.webm (600x338, 1.42M)

Holy shit, when did coolio start fucking hambeasts

t.

Attached: file.png (500x425, 319K)

Attached: 1529060754230.png (1149x1400, 174K)

mas blanco que tu, achmed

Attached: orc.png (616x414, 487K)

Attached: file.png (470x430, 267K)

Why do Americans hate babies?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-11 Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution by U S Stuns World Health Officials.pn (787x618, 814K)

Americans hate everything. Just saw a boomer facebook meme about how narcan shouldn't be given to people overdosing because "it's their choice", meanwhile these boomers are walking type 2 diabetes cases waiting to happen because "it's their choice" to not exercise or eat a salad

How can one americanize a salad this bad?
youtube.com/watch?v=ogBhgYm2K50

based af. are other countries even trying???

it's way too authoritarian, but I sometimes feel as if there should be a small penalty for being that unhealthy (if you have no medical excuse). these people will most likely become a huge strain on the healthcare system. either that, or we need a kickass government program run by the CDC that encourages fitness to near-Nazi Germany levels

Well, ain't that some shit.

Attached: 775148468414.jpg (8000x8000, 3.89M)

Why do you think anyone has the "right" to have a safe birth no matter what lowlife poorfag trash they are

GOMMIE :D:D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_tax#Japan
Being unhealthy and making others pay for it is not human right.

>salad
>instant pudding
>cool whip
>mashimaro

Attached: 1416910869955.jpg (1440x1080, 652K)

You shouldn't approach this problem from the legislative perspective. The culture is what needs to be changed. In Japan, it is socially acceptable to make fun of chubby people in public and they are all slim.

I hope it is working for those nations. I want freedom, but at the same time, obesity is at pandemic levels and needs to be combated.

I'm hesitant about that, as I've seen first hand how extremely fucked up eating disorders can be from women perceiving themselves as too fat.

I think a positive approach, instead of a negative one, is a lot better. It can be really inspiring when people band together and encourage one another, rather than rip each other apart
youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

Corporations spend hundreds of millions of dollars a year making damn sure the average American is bombarded with junk food advertisements, as well as having fast food franchises, vending machines, etc. everywhere they can. The agriculture industries on a production level below these food corporations are also heavily subsidised by the US government and also spend millions of dollars on lobbyists to ensure that their cheap corn based sugar syrups flood the market and work hand in hand with the junk food corporations.
From a legislation perspective, they can implement standards to impede these global corps. from having so much control over what people see, think and eat.
They really ought be targeted, from a legislative position, how big tobacco is targeted. They effectively represent the same problem to the health and wellbeing of hundreds of millions of people.

>muh ebbil corporations
That all as well applies to Japan. They have a lot of ads and they probably have the most vending machines per capita in the world.

Attached: japan overloaded with ads.jpg (474x415, 72K)

I don't know if you're pretending to be retarded but those corporations have spend a fucking huge amount of time, money, effort and R&D over the decades to shape the cultural landscape of America.

The weaklings shall perish for the society to better itself.

Right, so you're just a boring troll.
Get a hobby.

In that case, you are supporting my point that the culture has to be changed, not the law.

How is that working out in good ol' Russland?

Attached: 1875-IMG-1AB.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Come on, I am just joking around. A single joke doesn't make me a troll or make the rest of the discussion not serious.

Children should not be drinking milk! It lacks essential caffeine!

Attached: American bottle feeding.jpg (836x596, 109K)

please nuke us

The junk is the same as military food.
More delicious food has value.
I think Americans have many people satisfied with a junk.

Attached: 9d4ea482a102de42013de6d0a84bbb9e16-640x427.jpg (640x427, 44K)

Okay, this is epic

>developed

Attached: 1531716233231.jpg (710x512, 198K)

They chose the society which isn't completed for the strength of the nation.

Attached: bd347bca0b9f7d0d89c6c8ca0496bf05fffc8baa019b3a5d7774e7850ca2fb67.png (800x217, 14K)

why is germoney so poor

this was because of pressure from nestle, they are eternally classcucked and bow to pressure from big companies at the expense of people
dunno, maybe more of them rent so they end up having fewer assets

You same autist post the same pics. I already explained you that wealthincome. We Americans make more money than brits we just spend alot of our money
they are not

Attached: dispincome2.png (693x1254, 304K)

income is a worse measure of financial stability/health than wealth is actual assets, which can accrue more income through investment etc, also a lot of assets like homes tend to appreciate in value, whereas real wage growth (not just in the US also in the UK and other western countries) has massively stagnated

made a new class society from an old class society.

disagree with income being a worse measure of financial stability.
American wealth is low not because of not owning assets but because of massive debt because we are consumerists , this has nothing to do with being developed or not like you can see a lot of developed countries in your chart also have low wealth.
Hate it or like consumerism is one of the major reasons why the american economy was and is super powerful.

Why are yuropoors so soft?

Having a massive debt doesn't really make you financially stable.

Not the person you're replying to, but isn't it impossible for the US to default on its debts? Wouldn't that theoretically crash the world economy? Thus, the US can increase its debt with near impunity?

Where did I imply that. I just debt and consumerism made our economy powerful

the income disparity also doesn't make clear that on average europeans pay higher taxes and those taxes fund infrastructure and healthcare etc, which for the average person (granted the top 1% of the US most likely have better healthcare) is much better than the US system. Also the economy being powerful doesn't mean that much when a tiny proportion of the population get it and the rest get the crumbs.
it could still happen, if markets were rational things like the greek led eurozone crisis wouldn't happen, if you spook the horses and the value of treasury bonds goes down, it will have serious consequences

>Still has higher birth rates than most of the 1st world
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1531597847006.png (3000x6500, 3.07M)

>I just debt and consumerism made our economy powerful
THAT implies that debt is a good thing
That's not how economics works.

fuck you faggot

>that blue spot in the middle of south dakota
what's going on there?

They didn't differentiate between Hispanics vs non-Hispanics until 1970 or 1980. Before that, they were just considered white. Even in 1980 they did it in a retarded way where not all Hispanics put that down.

Natives.
> The racial makeup of the county was 4.51% White, 0.08% Black or African American, 94.20% Native American, 0.02% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 0.22% from other races, and 0.91% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.42% of the population.

big if true

Attached: 1529004222082.jpg (800x1050, 219K)

>That's not how economics works.
care to elaborate m8?

Reservation

American babies are born holding a Colt .44 magnum

the most american webm of all time

Attached: hol up.webm (480x480, 1.85M)

you think this a joke, but they truly are

and a colt 45

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

t.juan gonzalez
Beautiful

Attached: 1521826133038.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>i'm in a thread with actual .45 fans
BLEEEEEHHHHHH *BARF*

>not posting the full video

Attached: NOWTHIS.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

This.
Can't call yourself first-world without single-payer healthcare.

If you can't pay for your debts you either print new money or default. Printing money causes inflation, and obviously, you could choose to print money for infinitely long, but when the inflation hits the level of Venezuella it will be more favourable to default.

Based

Attached: diversity.jpg (600x741, 97K)