My grandparents set up a trust with crazy rules. If we get married by 25, we get 100k. If we don't, we get nothing

My grandparents set up a trust with crazy rules. If we get married by 25, we get 100k. If we don't, we get nothing.

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

I'll marry you for 40k

Marry me, we can split it in half then get divorce after

I got married at 23. How old are you?

nice, I will do the same with my kids

Can I be his grandchild? I'm 24 and I'll get married in December.

All the grandchildren get 50k when we reach 18 on the condition that we start a business that will turn it into 200k by the time we are 21. If we do, then we get another 200k and if we don't, we get nothing.

I of course got nothing.

Attached: zqsFJtJ.jpg (700x700, 63K)

Literally just find some prostitute and tell her you will split the 10k payout 50:50 if she marries you and pretends to be your wife for a few months.

Send money please.

What the fuck is wrong with your grandparents? It's like they are making some kind of a reality show.

Your grandparents sound based. Making sure the investment goes where it won't be wasted.

If I had a lot of money, I would make sure it goes to the people who actually have a use for it and not genetic dead ends like OP.

t. distorted view of money

My grandparents gave me and my sister 200k each when we turned 18. No demands or rules.

Attached: 154464563456.jpg (618x800, 49K)

Just make up some numbers to put in the books. What are they gonna? Doubt they'll sue you

>he will pay his grandchildren 100k to marry the first person they met
Wow, that actually makes sense and shows how much you love your grandchildren.

Is that Kronas? In real money that is like 8€.

Attached: cat1.jpg (1344x1000, 98K)

are you a Pisces and do you like anime/manga/vidya
if so let's get married
you get money AND cuddles, just love me (or be ok with me minimally), feed me and bathe me

>granparents offer to give me and my siblings 10k each when we turn 18
>refuse the money, which means my siblings also have to or they will look bad

Attached: 1517520031133.jpg (526x400, 68K)

How so, if one goes to army and does full year he is 19 when he gets out, then go for higher education, that's 4-8 years more depending. In other words grandparents are fucking retards that don't even take into account how modern society works. Only way to even try to slam that down would be starting some low effort borderline scam loan business.

No Euro.

wtf, why do you all get so much money? I most likely won't even get the houses my grandparents build.

My grandparents gave me nothing. Fuck off you rich normie cunts.

They sound like such cunts that I wouldn't be surprised if they sued him

This
I have 0 savings from birth despite my parents not being poor at all (my mother is a fucking ill hoarder/impulsive spender though), the only savings I have is from my own leftover money I've built up since I was 18
Meanwhile my cousins have thousands in their bank accounts waiting since birth
Even my sister too is swimming in cash and still complains

It's not fucking fair bros

Attached: 7127-full.png (655x509, 21K)

Are you a guy or a girl?
It would make sense to marry of a female before 25 but a guy hasnt peaked for marriage till at least 27

I have nothing either because my parents are poor

My grandparents are rich as fuck from selling and renting land that's been in our family for generations but they refuse to install an inside toilet and shower in their house.

They get angry every time my father tries to talk to them about it. They say they've lived fine without it for so long so they don't need it.

They dress like a dirty farmers all the time because they still grow their own potatoes and vegetables out in the field.

Attached: 1491933911874.png (633x758, 30K)

i thought first world country people didn't give a shit about marriage

Based grandparents.

that's so cool

I'll marry you for 10 grands

>they still grow their own potatoes and vegetables out in the field
Good. Your grandparents are awesome.

Why didn’t you use your high iq?

should've invested in bitbean brah guaranteed 5% gains.

Get a sham marriage.

This. Just marry a thai imported whore and you'll have that money in no time