Is anyone else completely friendless and chats with people on Jow Forums so he doesn't lose his mind?

Is anyone else completely friendless and chats with people on Jow Forums so he doesn't lose his mind?

Attached: 1475126784292.png (500x499, 54K)

Yes but I only shitpost

I call suicide prevention line and act like I want to kill myself. It's funny.

I have online friends but no real-life friends.

Attached: 1532698431126.gif (468x465, 3.64M)

Same, but it’s been a while since I've talked to my online friends. They all became normies with gf’s now

I have real life friends, but no online frens.

>tfw when friendless in real life and online
it's pretty tiring not having someone to talk to, desu.

Attached: 1473301142577.jpg (511x340, 40K)

have friends, sorta, but this was my M.O. back then

do not unironically treat this place as anything but the legion of schizos that befriend you temporarily. these people will EAT bits off of you and ask for seconds.

I expected gif to have hilarious pop up

this

what's M.O.?

Why you went directly for the kill in my heart ?

because I'm lonely and hate myself, and I presume you feel the same

Jow Forums is the last place I would go to talk to people. It's like going to a retard convention.

I know, but something about the flags and knowing that I'm having a conversation with someone across the globe makes me feel less alone.

My friends have actively tried to get me out of my house for years and they still do every time I meet them. It's me who have rejected them.

We have a friend like you in our group of Friends, we are getting pretty sick of that bitter autist

Then you might want to make friends in chatroom or on steam or something.
I talked to lots of good people in video games alone from other countries.

I'm personally sick of them trying to contact me desu

these

No, I have a friend (girl) and some childhood friends.

I only talk to them once every 2 months or so though.

I don't really play multiplayer games so it's pretty hard making firends through online.