Are edgy girls (emos, goths, metalheads) common in your country?

are edgy girls (emos, goths, metalheads) common in your country?

Attached: 23462362346234643.png (1288x1600, 981K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VgLKXD-BoY
youtube.com/watch?v=lgwqs9Y5t2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Edgy metalheads are a thing yes

Attached: 1529162258918.jpg (919x919, 106K)

Not common enough.

That thigh gap is begging to be filled.

I don't know, I don't go outside.

pmt this

No

Somewhere in America right now one of the last WW2 veterans is lying in hospice care taking his final breaths. He looks around his hospice room at his family gathered before him - most of them barely look up from their phones. His grandson - who sells Japanese cars for a living - leaves the room to check his emails. His eldest great-grandson has green hair, identifies as a 'demi-queer pansexual' and wears a Che Guevara t-shirt color-matched to his nose ring. His eldest great-granddaughter has a neck tattoo, never finished high school, and is pregnant with her second mixed-race child out of wedlock. All of his great-grandchildren here with him are legal adults that still live with their parents and vote leftist. The veteran doesn't know it, but his descendants are online daily proclaiming what a good thing it is for 'progress' that he and his generation are almost gone. They believe everything would be better if there were just less people like him; straight, white, masculine patriotic men. They're glad he's dying. His strength and character were a constant reminder of what inferior people they are.

As the veteran lays there seeing what's become of his country and his family, he looks back on his life. He thinks of the younger brother he lost fighting Communism with the 1st Marine Division in Korea and the young son he lost to Communism in Vietnam. He thinks of the 43 years he spent working at the plant and paying his taxes, money that now goes to illegals instead of citizens. He thinks about how his family home outside Detroit was once a model neighborhood where people left doors unlocked, but now resembles a third-world hellscape where gunfire is heard nightly. He thinks about the decades of nightmares he quietly endured nightly, picturing the face of that 15-year-old Kraut he bayoneted on Elsenborn Ridge and the pieces of what were once his friends lying in the reddened snow - and as he closes his eyes he wonders...

Not since 2003-2012

Redpilled. Godspeed

What sort of guys do these broads like

Metalheads

people who go to concerts every week

No.
Much less the cute ones.
All girls here are trashy reggaetoneras.

Literally the definition of a poseur. I bet her taste in metal sucks

Fairly common, yes. I feel like they're maybe becoming less common. There's always some at high schools. A shit-ton at the Philosophical Faculty in Zagreb (which includes all kinds of humanities and social sciences courses).

Any guy who has his shit sort of put together and is interested in them, or any guy who doesn't have any of his shit put together, but they find cute. They're kinda easy and are very likely to have dated at least 50% of the guys in their social circle.

Yes, pretty common
They're not cute thought

Attached: emo.jpg (2163x1446, 719K)

I wish there were no girls in this pathetic matriarchial country

Why arent you an alpha and show those whores who is boss?

This type of girl stopped being a thing in 2010 here, now they're all hipsters with vegan mommy blogs.

Alt-Chads

In 2008-2010 it was very common.

sadly they're fat and ugly, but 10 years ago finland was full of hot metal girls
just watch till 1:30
youtube.com/watch?v=8VgLKXD-BoY

Nowhere near common enough.

I miss listening to green day and my chemical romance, and my three hundred anarchy t-shirts, and my skull necklaces and spiky bracelets.

Because there are 140 million people and they are ok with it. I would need a heavy guarded army for showing them who is the real patriarch here.

Every mall spooky i've ever met has smelled like aged cheese, listens to mcr or linkin park, has either nightmare before christmas or invader zim merch on, blue or purple dyed hair, has a very bad lisp and extremely fat.

I'm never the one to stereotype groups of people, but they are the ones that are so fucking consistent with the stereotype (at least in my country) that it's unsettling to me how accurate it is.

>tfw you lost your virginity to a 14 year old goth girl in highschool

I feel bad for zoomers, because sub cultures are dead now. They will, forever and always, be virgins. Alternative girls were so fucking easy even if you had no social skills.

Attached: 1532112568288.jpg (342x351, 18K)

it was a thing until 2010, right now you rarely can see any

So Russian women can just do whatever they want or what?

Attached: IMG_2105.png (600x616, 569K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 5616.png (482x601, 516K)

I want a big chompers goth gf to bite my arms

Yep. Look at out divorce/abortion/HIV stats. That's what our "family values" look like. Oh, and don't forget about false rape reports.

Tokyo hotel,death note brought this fucking culture

this trend died out in 2000's

Does she have a mutt baby too?

they were a big thing back in 2009-2011

Nevermind found out she's some kind of edgy britbong skihead lmao

>tfw you were the jock and had a huge crush on this emo girl but you could never find a way to penetrate their friend circle or introduce yourself properly
>stacies were on you but you never gave those thots the time of day
>tfw instead of manning up and talking to her like in those teen romcoms where they get together you instead retreated into your familiar shell of weightlifting and sports
>tfw you let it all drift away

Attached: 1484794869751.png (1278x549, 1.25M)

>tfw you were the loner ghost
>still a khhv at 20 years old
>pracitcally never spoke a word to a girl in my life

Attached: 1526764187072.png (474x473, 20K)

>2008 was 10 years ago

I had this experience too. I dated some cunt from the softball team instead and it was such a mistake. I should have just talked to the freak.

who dis

They are rare but they do exist

eh, i’ve been around weird girls in my lifetime and they ain’t all that. grass is always greener on the other side?

Yes but they are usually stinky and ugly.

idk, does this count?

Attached: 1503047615998.jpg (1600x1063, 242K)

Not really. The women’s union agreed to mostly wear yoga pants and slightly oversized sweaters

Baseiosity and redpillitude be upon you.

*vomits on you*

>baby's first time after watching clockwork orange

hair looked OK at first glance, but the more I look at it, the worse it really is. She should have gotten more a gradual fade from the back to the front. it'd be the same overall effect, but look a lot better.

haven't seen many goth girls for the last 10-15 years. i think that the mainstreaming of BDSM, has destroyed Goth as a style, because of certain cosmetic similarities. That's because the strong association between openly BDSM people and LGBTQetc groups has made goth (associated with BDSM) no longer "edgy" or "counterculture", it's seen as part of queer culture now, which is mainstream and PC.

Attached: 1493787186482.jpg (961x961, 954K)

Lots of metalhead girls, emos and goths then to melt into the generic art-hoe realm.

>taake
throw it away

Attached: 1509751544394.png (660x550, 276K)

Most people that are goth dont do look goth 24/7 if they work some regular job. Most of them only look the part when they go out to goth clubs or goth events.

Yeah, there are some of those trashy houses where they make shows near my home, so i see them daily.

Attached: file.png (520x245, 197K)

I imagine how her vag smells like.

moldy and used.

They used to be more common, now they're kinda rare, even in schools their aren't nearly as many as there used to be.
I fucking miss it, now the new fad is being a """"""hippy"""""" because you go to an EDM festival. I fucking hate it

God I wish that were me

It's not even the qt type of hippy, in long skirts and flowery shirts. It's the most hoed up version of hippy possible. Sad

i miss scene girls

Attached: rawr.jpg (599x772, 69K)

rawr :3 xDDD
I lost my virginity to a scene girl, she was crazy and not in a good way.
That aesthetic though

plz be my gf

Actually dated a scene girl in highschool, gud times.

Fun memories

I miss them so much

Attached: 0002.jpg (463x600, 49K)

I wish. I find the goth look super hot but even if there were more gothic girls here they do not like men like me

Why wouldn't they

Maybe i was generalizing a bit, but they seem to like guys more around their interests. I'm a blue collar, sports loving guy. I dont have tattoos or yada yada

what in the fuck is that haircut? I'd expect that from a bydlo slav

My gf is a poser goth girl

cuck.
Learn how to approach womyn.

So that's even more reason to hate 50 shades of grey

Attached: 1532050892644.jpg (2448x2519, 1.93M)

It's the female version of a skinhead. That style is pretty old.

>self harm scars
epic

Thick

youtube.com/watch?v=lgwqs9Y5t2g

Handsome guys in make-up and dark clothes

Funny enough, when I was growing up, Chad from the football team was the one hooking up with these good-looking emo girls.

>Taake
A girl of culture I see

This is so fucking old.

Attached: 8f52f180.jpg (600x738, 38K)

RawR :3 xD ^^

yeah , I am , unironically, one of them

please have a willy

Yes.

I fucking hate scene whores

When I was like 14 my neighbor was a scene girl and had a crush on me, but I was a shut in heavy WoW player (vanilla had just come out) who fantasized only about the Stacies I'd never approach, so when she asked me out I said something along the lines of "you're cool and all, but I'm more of a WoW player myself and I don't think I'll be able to give you the attention you need". I've never had a gf, never kissed a girl.

Attached: 1532117172099.jpg (960x960, 146K)

I think she is just trashy and low IQ instead of edgy.

>EDL

Attached: 1410827289627.jpg (380x250, 12K)

based

At least it was vanilla wow

when I wan in high school yes but that was back in 2008

>latino metalheads.

some things are not meant for everyone

Attached: 1532722744164s.jpg (249x243, 7K)

It wasn't dofus? Rare frenchie.

^---^

Attached: 1488733495400.gif (749x578, 160K)

>Brown eyes
nothing of value was lost today