Why is Portugal so adorable?

Why is Portugal so adorable?
Why is Portugal so cute?
Hehehehhe

Nya~~~~

Attached: 235186742030202.jpg (719x714, 49K)

I met a Portuguese girl at university and she was basically the perfect woman. Why are you hiding the qts from us?

we don't have anything else going for us so we might as well be cute

Attached: 1532632603928.jpg (121x72, 9K)

love portuguese women desu. going to marry one

>Why is Portugal so adorable?
>Why is Portugal so cute?
said no one ever

How tall is Irene?

Portugal is the personification of humanity,we are noble,we are just,we are beautiful,we are honorable,we are peaceful.

>

Attached: 5C492610-2FE8-4385-A5C4-F75997E67474.jpg (640x675, 144K)

In France the Portuguese have a reputation for buying bmw's they can't afford, live in small houses with golden paint on the spikes of the gates in front of their houses.
One of my mates lives in a town that's basically a Portuguese community, in shops over there cashiers speak Portuguese because some people in the area don't speak french.
When the footy is on they go bonkers honking around in their bmw's.
Also there's a popular joke I know that goes like this:
What's the most sold item for mother's day in portugal ? Answer: shaving razors.
Oh and they are supposedly the ones who build most houses laying bricks and such

wow, that's gay

Are you that cute poster?

No.I am the Suebi poster,the dick poster and the faggot poster are other guys

Sounds about right.

I dream of riding an elevator with a cute portutwink so that I can show him my big smelly penis. Do you have many elevators in your cunt?

Portugal girls are disgusting. every slag there smokes cigarettes and they all smell like an ashtray

My apartment has one

uwu

How would you feel if an American exposed his big smelly penis for you inside the elevator?

Too lewd to think about

Attached: 1509489716877.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Aaaaaand he copied my pic

Every time you ride the elevator just imagine it breaking down and leaving you trapped with a big smelly penis just a few feet away

>smelly penis
"Listen to me bucko. That penis of yours? Wash it. Now!"

Attached: wash da peepee.jpg (300x168, 6K)

whats your point?