"Hey honey, let's live anywhere except the coast"

>"Hey honey, let's live anywhere except the coast"
>"No"

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Brazil is very mountainous

>living inland

Absolutely disgusting. If I can't smell the sea then I don't want to be.

Attached: 1405875321354.gif (245x245, 1.17M)

>HEY why don't you live in the jungle and mountains people!!!

*Mildly hilly.

t.someone who's never had to deal with seagulls

*drinks your milk*
Just a bit of banter lad haha
*shits everywhere*
Xxxx

>literally living in a fucking jungle
no thanks i like my arctic desert

Attached: 1510881874001-int.jpg (576x960, 53K)

Half of that empty space is jungle and the half is cerrado (savanna like biome).

>Don't steppe on me

Whereas the 'biome' of coastal Brazil is..?

i live 1500-2000 miles from salt water in every direction

Attached: Capture.png (1225x798, 1.8M)

Yeah steppes are also cool. Steppe, tundra, arctic desert...
It is majestic. Visit arctic at least once. Or visit Mongolia, it is also good

I live on the coast and yes they are really annoying especially during breeding season. But they don't put me off living a coastal life.

Probably nearer to the Northeast

It used to be something called 'atlantic florest', but nowadays it's mostly gone.

It's still jungle, even if you cut down all the rosewood trees and defile the environment that God gave you.

Says the island.

Why are you so assblasted?

Attached: 345338.png (971x397, 61K)

Yeah what of it? There's a big difference between living within a mile from the coast and living 5+ miles inland.

Just like China.

It’s like that with the south of our city

Attached: 218D3CC2-F30D-4C26-8A2B-DAC508F4045F.jpg (672x564, 121K)

* country

>We have all different kinds of jungle, there's the green one and the leafy one and the one with fuckloads of trees in it...

You don't have environmental diversity. That's fine. Just find something that you can avoid failing at.

(You already failed at having a functioning government, and at football, but you'll find a talent)

It can't be anything when it's gone.

So the point here is that the people have chopped down the jungle where they are, and have not chopped down the jungle where they are not?

Why does that one island on the east coast of Quebec have so many people on it when it's so muich higher in elevation than the rest?

There's no need to be this much upset about other people's land, you are free to google these biomes if you so wish.

kansas city?

It's OK, I just googled "jungle" to save time.

newfoundland?
it was a separate colony and they had a lot of fishermen, now they're kind of our mexicans

Life must be truly suffering.

Attached: bbc planet earth 2 islands48.webm (800x450, 2.73M)

What's the deal with the sparsely populated zone in Saskatchewan and Eastern Alberta? Is the land bad for agriculture or something?

Thanks, I meant that.

palliser triangle
soil isn't as good
more extreme heat
little rain
also further from the original railroad

Whatever floats your boat

Attached: 6543541483262882.png (592x533, 42K)

Canada is without doubt a wonderful country filled with charming and fabulous people. Perhaps the harsh geography had an impact on creating the resilient and can-do culture.

>Someone posting something positive about Canada on Jow Forums
You're being sarcastic, aren't you?

it's just colder europe, but there were enough trees for firewood

Canada is the promised land. Some day I long to visit places such as Vancouver Island, and even Quebec. All the Canadian people I've ever met have been fantastic folks, too.

Wait how do they move that fast that they can swim

All sloths are strong swimmers. In prehistoric times there were even aquatic ones off the coasts of Peru and Chile.

Brazilian "mountains" are in facto hills

But I heard they move so slow they grow stuff on their fur and sometimes don't recognize their own hand and think it's a tree branch

They grow algae on their fur, which is believed to be a kind of camouflage to help them hide out in a green environment. They're chilled out animals, but not insanely slow. For instance, they need to be able to sneeze fast enough to clear their noses.

Brasilians live in the coast because the country used to be just a platform for exportations for Netherlands/Portugal and Spain

He was responding to a female call from another island, so was swimming for that sloth pussy. Though he found a different female and she already had a kid.

Attached: bbc planet earth 2 sloth.webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Why is this Incan so ignorant?

60% of the country look like pic related, 30% is the Amazon and 10% these red spots of cities.

Attached: Vegetação_típica_do_Agreste_Pernambucano_localizado_no_município_de_Passira_-_PE-_Brasil.jpg (1024x768, 392K)

Attached: 001.jpg (1501x997, 394K)

Brasil doesnt has mountains. Brasil has hills.
As a consequence of its formation process, the Brazilian relief is characterized by the predominance of areas of medium and low altitudes

T. Mongol snow monkey

It looks like you could build a city on that land.