Why are Yuropoors such manchildren?

Why are Yuropoors such manchildren?

Attached: leavethehouse.jpg (768x768, 144K)

can't afford anything of my own working 40 hours a week in holland

They're frugal and want to save money before they leave home.

shitty wages expensive housing

>700 euro wage
>500 euro rent
>expecting me to move out

>Yes, yes good goyim, living with your family is ridiculous, just keep consuming and taking loans, don't even think of saving money and becoming economically self sustainable

>if you don't have a mortgage by 19 you're a failure

Rent usually takes 30-50% of peoples wage, then after bills and food you have literally 0 money.
So it’s just easier to live at home, pay your parents and live in your room.

>not just living with your parents until you have enough for a house downpayment and some years of experience, then buying a house, then renting out the house which along with your mortgage interest deduction pays for the house and then some

That's the way it should be.

is it normal in other countries you have to make x amount of times the rent a month to even be considered

Good goy

can't buy a mansion with 3 elevator and an olympic swimming pool with a year's salary like in the US

>turn 18
>ah yes, time to move out for my own independence! Gonna get myself 20 years in debt with student loan, and I'll flip burgers to barely be able to pay my crummy ass apartment and never be able to move on because I'll still be forever in debt even after college and I get a shitty wageslave job that won't pay that much better
>but hey, a-at least I'm independent...

That's too american even for me.

Attached: 1529717337154.gif (244x220, 732K)

Moving out for UNI is pretty dumb in Finland these days. Stay home, take out a full student loan (zero interest rate atm), invest it all (a and graduate in time so the state pays half for it. You'll have a nice starting capital when you enter actual adult life. Maybe buy a take out a small loan and buy a flat, no need to waste money on rent. I understand that not all go to uni and in america the distances are different.

Some people don’t have a choice, my parents kicked me out at age 18 and i got by because of my countrys safety nets.
In the US wageslaving is the only option

My parents love their son, unlike yours

Why do Americans hate their children and push them into needless living expenses as soon as possible? What's the point of spreading people across as many households as possible, other than fueling the kike's perpetual real estate bubble?

>imagine hating your family so much you move out as soon as you finnish highschool

Attached: 1532109047031.png (800x450, 659K)

Oh yeah, I forgot those evil Jews want you to invest in an appreciating asset that puts you in the position to start a family. Silly me.

>at which young people leave the parental household
>young people
>24
>young

I know, 24 is practically time to retire

you help your parents. once they're gone, they're gone.

They work in mysterious ways

Oh yeah, bubbles don't exist, payments don't bind you geographically for several decades regardless of the work market, and somehow making payments on a house is a requirement to start a family. You are one textbook boomer, you fucking clown.

I moved out permanently age 25.

>Our usury is good, we swear user!

Attached: Kawaii Merchant.jpg (744x803, 95K)

asset buying should be around min at 27.

t.

Attached: 1526776214052.jpg (380x349, 30K)

I left my house in Bulgaria when i just turned 19. 23 now and i live with my girlfriend in flag related.
60 qm2, 542 euros for 3km from the center of Cologne. I think there is a some kind of a mafia that helds the prices really high. But it's ok. While being last semester student i get around 1200 euros for 3 days part time work and my girlfriends parents are rich.

I can't imagine getting back to my family, damn. I love them all but... to be totally independent is whole new level.

Attached: 1529071684673.jpg (349x356, 34K)

doing this makes the price competition skyrocketed and not to mention eternal debt at such a young age unless you're actual billionaire or a job that gets you 100k per month.

It's good they love your younger brother, Luigi, but what about you?

Attached: 20582135521.png (243x215, 84K)

>leaving home
>ever

Attached: 1466706331863.jpg (200x350, 47K)

>o it’s just easier to live at home, pay your parents and live in your room.
Yeah and never get laid and have no space for children. No wonder Europe's birthrate plummeted and Germany had to roll a red carpet down the aisle for rapefugees.

Joke's on the rapers though, they'll fall into exactly the same trap as Europeans have with the age they can kick their kids out of the house.

>60 qm2, 542 euros for 3km from the center of Cologne
>Really high
Bitch I pay 550€ for a studio apartment a kilometre away from the centre of my small city with a population of 40k.

why are americans such textbook old fashioned savage capitalists

fucking boomers trying to trick people into believing "they still got it".

Attached: adult american.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

Why would you move out and waste money? It makes sense either if you are very rich or if your relations with parents is very shitty.

I pay $1300 a month for a 2 bedroom apartment to be 40km from the city center of a city of 3 million people, and it only gets worse going inward.

Joke's on you actually, in most of the world multiple generations of families still live together, and even in Europe this only changed when your retarded boomers came around and convinced everyone that supporting your family is lame and that you should live an emotionally stumped independent life where you care about no one but yourself so that someone could sell more houses.

You are a fucking moron.

I just moved out at 25. Parents were persuading me to stay because it's just throwing money out on rent when I can live with them for free.

>and never get laid
I wouldn't get laid if I lived alone either because of my autism so no biggie. But other people use hotels for this sort of thing.

at least they won’t be 30k in debt

It's a completley different story with you Finns up there in the north.
But even in Germany, in a small town like yours you would pay like 350-400$ at MOST with all the extras included. A lot of work collegues of mine are living in the land, about 40+ km from Cologne and they pay around 300 euros for a similiar 60qm2 apartmanet like mine.
For me, it's not maximazing, german universities give us free tickets for the public transportation and the uni for me is like 15 minutes and the center is like 20 minutes with the bus.

I'd like to assume that you probably make twice as much money as well

Good cat

>500 euro a month
>rent can easily take up 200
>not factoring in food

There's really no logical reason to not live with your parents when taking those figures into account, especially when you're living in a nice apartment in a nice location. I pay half for the bills and use the rest on whatever I feel like.

Sounds like Prague except they make 1/3 of the money what you make in month.

>and have no space for children
But places with high birthrate often have several generations in one house. Also it's quite helpful to have your parents help with granchildren if you want to make a lot of grandchildren for them.

>Joke's on you actually, in most of the world multiple generations of families still live together,
Most of the world is full of brown manlet third worlders. I'm glad you identify with them instead of Americans, British, and Scandinavians who are industrious and responsible enough to raise their children quickly and efficiently so that they can provide for themselves somewhere around age 21-22. Do you yell at birds for exiling their young from the nest?

And to think Germany was the origin of Protestantism. You've let the Catholic laziness rot your brain from the south and southeast

*are very shitty

Guess why modern first world has low birthrates and childfreeness being popular. If you want to be childfree, why even mention kids?

Now I see why Americans send their elderly to retirement houses. They just have no family values at all.

>raising children is about speed and efficiency
They're your children for fuck's sake, not milk cows. Consider stopping posting for today before you burn the last fuse in that thick skull o yours.

Attached: 1503345088810.jpg (320x293, 32K)

peak american

likewise.

no one here moves out alone early with these housing costs

most youngsters live with parents, on campus or rent a small apartment with friends

Living with your parents is god tier if you have your own space. I have my own bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen completely separate from everyone else in the house.
Why would I want to move out when I can live with them and don't have to pay rent?

You're crazy if you actually think that. Housing is expensive as fuck here, too, unless you're in the middle of nowhere. And the middle of nowhere ain't got no jobs.

>start a family
Children are for pedophiles.

Attached: 1512149437740.png (722x770, 136K)

How much would a 1 bedroom apartment an hour away from Manhattan cost you for instance?

I hope this is sincere

Attached: kamisaku.jpg (400x367, 46K)

I'm not sure. Never lived in New York. It would probably still be quite expensive though. I pay $1250/month for a 1br in Seattle and that's on the lower end for here. Even the more distant and shittier suburbs are more expensive than they should be.

>be american
>spend half your wages to live in a 100 square foot box
>be european
>live comfortably at home

this

I'd love to still live at home but the schools are in the cities. Had no choice.

Does your mom let you get drunk with friends and smoke weed and fuck thots in her house? Because mine didn't. At my own place, on the other hand...

I'm unironically saving money to buy a confiscated apartment and furnish it to my liking. Then I save money for another couple of years as insurance and finally move.

Your mom didn't let you get drunk? Holy shit no wonder you moved out, what a total stiff

Why do Americans view houses as such a good investment anyway considering
- developers can and will just build as many of them as they want
- real estate values have proven themselves to be volatile thanks to aforementioned miscalculated development booms
- regional economic power can fluctuate wildly over the course of as little as a decade (potentially putting your formerly blooming region into a recession before your house is even paid off)?

Oh I used to drink by myself all the time but she wouldn't let me party.

Renting makes much more sense, I intend to go my whole life without ever needing a loan/mortgage. The idea that Americans get into debt just to qualify for more debt is absurd

>getting drunk by yourself
Tad depressing

>implying you need a house to start a family

they are just conditioned to be the perfect goyim.

>Guess why modern first world has low birthrates
Because of the education of women.

>They just have no family values at all.
Family values means training and teaching your child to fend for him or herself, because one day you're not going to be alive to teach them. Being a reckless dumbass parent is teaching your children nothing but dependence and weakness.

Yeah I'm an alcohol.

Americans use Zillow.com to find apartments. Go nuts pal

Man just shut the fuck up. You're making us all look retarded again.

>spend half your wages to live in a 100 square foot box
ah yes, the severely informed Chang is here to grace us with his disinfo

Attached: file.png (640x380, 136K)

hotels exist

You're the retard who lives at home with his mom. Send her a message for me -- "way to insufficiently prepare your son to be successful enough to start his own family"

Usually failed parents start feeling when their offspring are nearing 30 years old and still childless, since they realize that grandchildren probably aren't on the horizon. It's their own fault for failing to prepare their kids enough though.

Yeah we did that every once in a while lol but mostly we just went to friends' places. Friends who had already moved out. For a while I was living with two of my niggers and our house was the go-to party house. I admit it got old after a while but it was a lot of fun.

What the fuck is with you and kids? Are you a goddamn pedo?

Also I have my own place.

Why do Americans chase their kids out of the house when they turn 18?

>oh no no no, my bedroom can't possibly be only 160 sqft, it has to be 300 sqft
>guests can't possibly sleep in the living room three times a year, they need their own room
>also I need a home office and a rec room that I use five times a year ... combined

>you mean I can have all that if I just move into a plywood warehouse that takes an ungodly amount of useless crap to not feel empty and soul-draining anymore, and an ungodly amount of energy to heat, cool and keep clean? sounds awesome!

Attached: 1507053950165.jpg (645x773, 56K)

I can see no point in moving out until I can afford my own 1bed place, and on my current salary, that'd eat up about 70% of my rent, so meh

It's not like in the USA where you can get a $50k job off the bat and rent a 3bed house for $500 a month. Wages are awful here and rent is expensive.

>Rent usually takes 30-50% of peoples wage
It's like 60-80% in Australia.
Fucking Boomers.

If you don't plan on having children why haven't you killed yourself? Genuine question.

I'm nearing 30 years old and my parents are in their early 50s. Do Americans all die at that age or something that half the people I speak to from that country never even met their grandparents?

>30k in debt
Wew lad, more like 200k.

How do countries with 30+ average even have a birth rate above 1.0?

Because there's plenty to enjoy in life and children are just a ball and chain.

Also since you seem like the Jow Forums type (I'm not, but if you are...) you know that having kids is exactly what the Jews want you to do, right?

My parents drink a lot, i buy their weed for them and im a loser so sex has never been an issue

>he's afraid of having sex just because his parents are in the next room

Oh. Well, shit, I might have been more likely to stay home too I guess. I love my mama but that was her house and I was just living in it.

Most people are in long term relationships and living together before they have kids though..

>What the fuck is with you and kids?
A welfare state is a formalized wealth transfer from the working youth to the retired elderly and disabled. We live in a welfare state. The birthrate therefore matters.

If this were 1850 before we had a welfare state, I would not care an ounce.