Since when have you been interested in foreign cultures?

Since when have you been interested in foreign cultures?

Me, since childhood. I made this chart when I was 8.

Attached: 1532730069411-163296616.jpg (1456x2592, 1.04M)

That's unironically pretty fuckin good for an 8 year old.

I took an interest in history and geography from a young age myself but didn't look more at the cultural stuff until I was older.

>USA
>English and Spanish as major languages
>Judaism as a major religion

Do people unironically believe this in other countries?
Aside from a few specific neighborhoods, 99% of Americans are catholic/protestant/atheist and speak English as a first language

>Aside from a few specific neighborhoods, 99% of Americans are catholic/protestant/atheist and speak English as a first language
To add: I've only ever met a handful of people that didn't fit this, like less than 10, and most of them were first gen immigrants

The unwarranted asspain in this post...

>I made this chart when I was 8.
>German currency: Mark

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Sincer forever, i used to draw all countries flags just for hobby

>Since when have you been interested in foreign cultures?
Never.

Nice trips. Also I remember marks too.

??? I honestly couldn't care less what religion or language people speak?

But it's out-right stupid to pretend that they are major languages or religions within the United States.

I guess i can understand the Spanish thing, though for an 8 year old it seems odd they'd believe it was a major language and seem they were taught wrong. As for an 8 year old, in my case, if I was taught Spanish was a major language i'd believe like 50%+ but maybe that's just me.

But the judaism part is completely stupid, as even Mormons make up a larger percentage of the population

What year did everything change to the euro? I can't remember.

>tfw at 8 I didn’t even know what Spain was let alone Jamaica

It’s more to do with the political/ruling class
You guys are ran by Jews and I’m not even an anti-Semite

Thats p cool. We have a collection of books about countries in my house, they are full of maps and graphs about economics, demographics and shit like that. I used to read them because I like graphs and maps I guess.

Jow Forums would be impressed that OP figured all that shit out at age 8.

2002 I think

>Judaism and Spanish for USA
FUCK OFF

Calm down, I didn't even know what judaism was when I was 8 lol

Since 11 when I started playing Age of Empires 2.

And after this, every year I would be more keen on History, Geography, Culture and Languages.

And now I don't know if I want to follow languages or IT. Fuck it.

To be fair, I don't know how old you are but I'm old for Jow Forums and I feel like I do remember Judaism supposedly being one of the major religions here too.

>cruzeiro
good times