1. Your cunny

1. Your cunny
2. What is your favorite video game?

Attached: Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg (220x264, 15K)

Want to reply it but it’s too depressing and I feel too lonely playing it without a coop partner

Attached: 29FC13F9-E60D-4EEA-B2D9-43120FC2BE55.jpg (189x267, 21K)

Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3

I can't beat Twin Princes in DS3.

Lock on and roll

you kidding right?

Drakengard 3 and The Witcher 3

1. bandera
2. zeruda no densetu: muzyura no kamen

T.femoid

1. mex
2. mario 64
witcher 3 is shit

jeri poter

Warcraft II. Probably because it's the last game i've played.

t.incel

The witcher 3. No other game I've played comes even close.

1. USA
2. Life

BF2

QUAKE 3

Based but also islandpilled
Leddit

Red Dead Redemption
Dark Souls 3

Yeah I haven't been able to time my rolls right. Tbqh I've always been a bit of a panic roller. I think that fight might finally be punishing me for that.
Are they considered easy or something? I beat everything up until that point but those two are brutal. They hit like a train.

Life is Strange is for faggots

flag

metal gear solid l,ll,lll

>Drakengard 3
I need to play these games. I've played both Nier games and they're GOAT.

This thread should just be people saying "Morrowind" over again and again.

Attached: morrowind__menta_na_by_igorlevchenko-d9loorv.jpg (1024x543, 113K)

I am sure you have spent a lot of time on reddit to know what the people there like, but I honestly don't care.

Boomer
Boomer
9gag

I know you're looking forward to RDR2. I sure am.

Gothic 2

Morrowind is elder god tier.

Attached: 1529902078064m.jpg (1024x673, 51K)

ARMA3

>Are they considered easy or something?
I found them to be on the easy side among the late game bosses.
Lothric and Lorian just have so few attacks so it's easy to memerize their move set.

Pontiff, Aldrich, Nameless King are all much harder.

This game has meme status on /v/ but I haven't played it yet. I bought the trilogy on Steam for pennies during a sale and started the first one but the controls are really awkward and I never went back to it. What am I missing out on?

Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

kys anglo

>playing games older than 2 years

Attached: Boomerposting.jpg (633x640, 87K)

the exploration and world design are stellar, it is what draws me to the game

I also really like diablo 2, warcraft 3 and company of heroes (was really high rank in the latter a few years ago)

If you beat uncle sully, you're fit to finish the game.

Yeah he was really hard. I can't remember exactly how it went when I finally beat him but I found him a lot easier to deal with when there were two of him for some reason.

Metal Gear Solid 2
Final Fantasy VI
Bloodborne
GTA Vice city/San Andreas
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill

Utter and total plebs.

Chile. Pokemon.

the world ends with you

Well do you have a favorite of your own to contribute or are you just going to be a douchebag about other people's games?

>douchebag
YEAH DUDE WOW TOTALLY RADICAL

Already have

What? It's a very common word around here. Is it not in bongland?

you sound like a woman

Oh. Yeah Ocarina was dope. That was the last Zelda game I played. I haven't had any Nintendo systems since.

I don't irl, I promise you.

Metal Gear Solid 3

T.girl

i'm actually millenian desu.. but those Playstation one, hours of game with solid snake change my mind of th games...

Attached: i-was-born-in-the-wrong-generation-ie-wont-go-4660329.png (500x605, 141K)

honestly could not get into this game and dont see what all the hype is about. The combat just seemed so slow and boring

civ 5, EUIV, WoW

I love the combat. But then again, I started playing it right after I finished dark souls, so I may be a bit biased.

what a nerd

I fucking loved Witcher 3 but the combat was pretty mediocre. It was all about the story, characters, world, etc.

Castlevania: Rondo of Blood

>That was the last Zelda game I played. I haven't had any Nintendo systems since.

The last Nintendo System I had was the Gamecube tbqh.

>I started playing it right after I finished dark souls
But that just emphasizes how bad the witcher's combat is. Still liked the game though.

what is wrong with those games pedro?

Brotherhood is the best AC game.

Oblivion would be my favorite ever but the monsters leveling with you really kills the enjoyment.

Attached: ac2.jpg (460x215, 40K)

Civ 5 and EU4 are based and redpilled. I fucking hate WoW and MMO's in general though.

how is monster hunter world console fags? plan on trying out when it comes on PC

>people saying DS3 when DS1 exists
the absolute state of Jow Forums
also fromsoft fucked DS3 combat system and should have kept powerstance from DS2

Difficult question. I'd say Kingdom Hearts is my favorite series, but Theresia Dear Emile is by far one of my favorite games ever.

But DS3 is a vast improvement over DS2.

I didn't like dark souls' combat. I thought it was stupid how quickly my character got tired, how I couldn't hit anyone who was down, how animation-locked attacks like backstabs worked, and the overall slowness. It just wasn't for me.

Witcher doesn't have as much work put into movesets and build variety, but I enjoy the speed of the combat.

>implying there was anything good at all about DS2

II > Brotherhood > Black Flag > Revelations > Syndicate

Haven't played any of the others.

parries and backstabs were better in ds2

>I thought it was stupid how quickly my character got tired
Endurance is the single most important stat to raise in DS1. If nobody advised you of this going in then I can definitely imagine some frustration.

Switch Brotherhood and Black Flag

DS3 is clearly superior.

>Saying any souls game when Bloodborne exists
Death to America

powerstance was much better than the shit dualwielding in ds3, why the fuck cant i powerstance great clubs in ds3 fromsoft?

I love both so hard to choose. I could lean more towards Black Flag because of the sailing aspect and sea shanties, and the British/pirate aspect.

Attached: pirate karen.jpg (480x270, 20K)

I thought it was too low even on 40. Big European swords weren't as heavy as they are in this game. The zweihander feels more like a hammer lol

DS1 > DS3 >>>>> DS2

never played it because not going to buy a ps4 for one game

Honestly worth it for Bloodborne

can we just pretend DaS2 doesn't exist?

Bloodborne is on par with DS1, for me. Though I put in 300+ hours on Nioh so there's that too.

I don't see the appeal of the Souls games.

based, also I dont think ds2 was that bad desu. giant lord farming and binoboost was pretty cool

DS3 >>>> DS1 > DS2

Yeah Bloodborne is my favorite. I left it out of there for simplicity's sake. I have Nioh and I really want to like it but I haven't been able to get into it. I just don't understand the combat.

I loved II but I thought Brotherhood was just an improvement. Took all the stuff I liked about II and expanded it.
II's city-building was a little goofy, but the scenery was better.

What don't you like about them? Also what do you play?

Nioh looks pretty good, I should get around to it eventually. Kinda feel bad for the devs since now From Software is making a feudal Japanese souls game themselves, Nioh might become obscure after it's release.

The combat just won't click with some people and they'll prefer the likes of Witcher style.

This is a soulsborne thread with flags now. Casuls must git gud or leave.

Attached: 1516452950478.png (939x2742, 3.63M)

I thought it was just okay, but I can definitely see the appeal. The developers have put a lot of effort into the weapons, level design, bosses, and variety in enemies and environments. The character building is also very good. Some people are really into multiplayer, some are into challenge runs.

Of course, everyone has different taste, and you may not enjoy all this a lot, but it's easy to see why the games are popular.

Nioh has 10/10 combat but there's lots of reusing of levels and enemies. Lots of armour and weapons and a Diablo style loot system helps.

I don't know, the gameplay and story. I'd rather play a turn based RPG, a SRPG or a fast paced ARPG like KH II.

Attached: 1505066995198.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

>SRPG
What is this?

Can you recommend any JRPG's for PS4?

t. zoomer

Also based on the real life exploits of English sailor and demon slayer William Adams.

Attached: William Adams Nioh-3.jpg (1425x1580, 694K)

nioh seems a little too easy because of the spirit animal shit, im only on the second main mission of Kinki regioj though so maybe it gets better