French Gov authorized the construction of the "parisian" Twin Towers, will be the tallest buildings of EU

French Gov authorized the construction of the "parisian" Twin Towers, will be the tallest buildings of EU.
Pic related, do you like it ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermitage_Plaza

Attached: Hermitage-Plaza-Paris-Spanky-Few-2.jpg (1755x940, 244K)

yep

Attached: the-welcome-blog-new-york-in-the-1990s-twin-towers.jpg (800x513, 285K)

Yes that looks very cool actually
>inb4 aggressive algerians with planes

No, they really don't blend in with the traditional Parisian cityscape.

they'll fly through the building on the left

nether do the locals

Kek.

NIGGER

If you look closely and think a little, you can tell that they plan to build them in a modern district, separated from the old Parisian streets.

nothin will ever beat those towers
fuggin terroris

why so much hate

Attached: 1522778747855.jpg (364x364, 10K)

i hate twin buildings, it's fucking stupid
just build one behind the cluster on the right and you'll have a very nice looking skyline
two of them just look like a fucking wall that's blocking the view and i get the urge to tilt my head and try to see what's behind them just by looking at the pic
but my main complaint is that they're sitting in front of the cluster when looking from the city center (the viewpoint that matters). they should be in the back, whether it's one tower or twin towers

But those building stand out a lot, making it hard to not notice them.

They look like shit desu. Like they are upside down

Only in this picture of the skyline, the average Parisian walking through the narrow old streets surrounded by the old appartements won't be able to see the skyscrapers unless
1. He's on the big main traffic road
2. He turns the corner right next to the skyscraper
Street in pic related is facing the skyscraper district

Attached: 20180728_021855.png (1440x2360, 3.3M)

>building twin towers in prime muzzie territory
its almost as france is asking for it

>Asking for 9/11 2: Electric Bungaloo
So that's why my grandpa killed frenchies back then

Attached: 1531588297951.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

11/9 was a CIA attack, muzzies are not able to do a big attack

they look like T-Shirts worn inside-out

fuck you France

I dislike tall buildings.
But Paris occludes.
Follow others.

Attached: 48dc55472ed48f44846353f410f025aea08784e7.jpg (700x467, 504K)

t. retarded boomer that is stuck in the 20th century

who gives a fuck you highstrung retard

It is in la defense, that is already full of modern buildings and far from the center

>more glass dildos
Fuck it, the world needs brutalism.

New world mentality is disgusting

>11/9

+6

This

Attached: New-Moral-Order-World-map-Gomberg_map.jpg (3972x2832, 1.71M)

Ahahahahallah akbar

Scandis are the baby of the old world, your architecture is colony tier. And there's nothing disgusting about development.

Google:
Rivningsvågen
Sergels torg

The first one is a very unimpressive "old" district, and the second one is an average modern district,
I think you might have a fetish for anything old but your taste is extremely bland.
Now you google
>Victoria street Edinburgh
>Moscow business district street

good taste my potato-loving brother

Attached: kys.gif (435x250, 2.79M)

You know what's disgusting? LARPing faggots that think we need to stick around in the days of yurts, poverty, pollution and outdated architecture. Further proof that the World Wars benefited Yurop immensely, without them they'd be living in polluted post-industrial dungheaps because they're 'culturally significant'.

It is not FAIR!!!!

Attached: ааааа.jpg (778x209, 49K)

neither did le tour eiffel

Tall buildings actually scare the fuck out of me I'd probably panic if I was in one of these how the fuck do they get people to build them!?!?!?!?

Attached: 27658011_2008386342735186_5085371528727711662_n.png (657x527, 180K)

looks pretty ugly desu

>Mexico

Not very realistic, there's a reason we didn't annex Mexico fully before.

Looks pretty stupid

Nice one humiliating Poland. They were so proud of constructing the tallest building in the EU and now they got cucked twice

skinny at the bottom, fat at the top
>muh visual illusions
shit aesthetics
I generally like skyscrapers but these particular ones are pretty bad

Muslims will defend them from Jewish false flag attacks

Moscow city has 360m skyskrapers and Lakhta-center is above 400m

Attached: 20180727_205924.jpg (3264x1836, 1.32M)

unironically looks like shit, but then again it fit's Paris nowdays.

I don't like it because it means the tower being erected in Warsaw won't be the tallest in the EU (310 m)

Attached: building_2.jpg (576x815, 146K)

wtf why is the right one so narrow at the bottom?

I don't like it.
I am all for modernisation and building new architecture but I wish every country built it with it own cultural highlights common between their traditional architecture.
Instead it all look the same soulles glass trash rectangles.

it represents the white population pyramid

i remember asking a young french receptionist why that place was called la defense. dumb bitch couldnt answer

>modern buildings instead of haussmann-tier buildings

Attached: no thank you son.jpg (800x693, 143K)

ahah you said erected :^)

what a stupid cunt

That is what they said about the Eiffel Tower

muh big glass dick

Attached: ZaEC1LC.jpg (1024x539, 122K)

and it is still true
the eiffel tower sticks out like a sore thumb
and its not a building either, its a tower

No, that looks super ugly

>if the soviets had captured all of germany we had stayed unified with Austria and have keeped Hinterpommern and Silesia
Daddy hold me

Twin towers for the twins.

Attached: e211f0368c980f8144aa96bdc8e5e806b7ae19452aa7bf25952dea9af46027fb.jpg (768x512, 70K)

AHAHAHAHA your once proud coumtry is being americanized. What would De Gaulle think? Ahhahah

No Silesia for you

Damn son, that was a direct hit

Maybe don't fuck around in the middle east.

Awww come on Polen, one little splitt up or less..

I hope some durka destroy it before it's finished building.

Frankly speaking I would gladly give you Upper Silesia if you paid us $850 billion of reparations

La defence is an abomination
France died when the first commie block was built

>reparations
yeah too bad your gouvernment accepted no repatarions at the 4+2 contracts in 1991 without USSR pressure (bcz they didn't existed any more)

BUT I would be okay to pay for that. Pomerania or Silesia

God, imagine like, imagine flying some planes into them...that'd be crazy, haha

Nobody likes you niggers

That's approximately the worth of all the things you stole from us (cars, bikes, TVs etc.). I think we are even now.

Show me the provision of the 4+2 treaty that says we renounced our claims to reparations

German humour

>new worlder

Even better, with the ratification of 2+4 your renaunced ALL claims to germany regarding WW2 and so did all other states in exchange for the oder-neice line

i liek this map, it triggers my autism

Ok, now pay for all those things you stole from us. Art, books, antuques etc. Your nation is the biggest thief in Europe, you have stealing in your blood.

>Art, books, antuques etc
m8 that where the USSR

One more time - show me a provision of the treaty that says something like that

>implying there ever was polish art worth of stealing

>Art, books, antuques
you were the ones trying to claim that Nietzsche was a pole.

Poland created more stuff than roosia ever did. When we were a western European country, you sucked a mongol dick

>g*erman level of education
He said that himself, we never claimed that you absolute retard.

With the state of terrorism in France, I have a bad feeling about this.

>this flag, this post

Attached: liberators of europe.jpg (324x196, 32K)

Looks ugly, but most shopped buildings in a real landscape look awkward anyway so maybe it'll look better when finished.
Still, I don't like the narrow on the bottom / wide on the top design.

>Poland created more stuff than roosia ever did
oh, really?
>mad poltard at damage control

Attached: dostoyevsky.jpg (3200x4000, 3.7M)

Fuming P*lish rears

ancient fake news. Just like the propaganda that Hitler was a jewish pedophile with one testicle etc.

Yes.

Dostojewski was Polish btw. Gogol was Polish-Ukrainian. Pushkin was a nigger. What did Russians ever create on their own?

Okay I have to guess that you don't know much abt international threathies so since I have a bachelor in international relations, here my two cents: a newer contract overrides an older and often its more important whats NOT written in rather then whats in it.
since West-Germany and East-Germany united to the federal republic of germany, claims that had not been renewed in seperate contracts must be names explicitly or they would be droped automaticly.
So by not naming any reparations BUT claiming the O-N-line you declined all futher payments.
You (your cunt) can't do both; take the western border in the contract AND demand repations outside of the contract, only both. No border and reparations or border and no reparations

Great, another stupid ass glass dildo.

This is Bullshit, from the legal point of view west Germany (that was the federal Republic of Germany) simply annexed DDR. No new entity emerged after 1990. Therefore nothing has changed for us - the federal Republic of Germany must pay us compensations.

>No border and reparations or border and no reparations
That was the important TL;DR bottompoint

Be my guest, demand reparations and we may retake the eastern parts of germany

>Dostojewski was Polish btw. Gogol was Polish-Ukrainian. Pushkin was a nigger

Attached: .jpg (1000x667, 41K)

No provisions like that in the treaty.

And if you don't want to pay we will simply nationalize all German investments and property in Poland

cringe

tall buildings post-1950 are hideous

The DDR joined the BRD, we didn't forcefully annex them.
„Dieses Grundgesetz gilt zunächst im Gebiete der Länder Baden, Bayern, Bremen, Groß-Berlin, Hamburg, Hessen, Niedersachsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Schleswig-Holstein, Württemberg-Baden und Württemberg-Hohenzollern. In anderen Teilen Deutschlands ist es nach deren Beitritt in Kraft zu setzen.“ Art. 23 GG
It basically says that our "constitution" had to be respected in the named german parts and IF some federal states are joining they have to adapt it to become part of the BRD.

>mfw

Attached: THAT.gif (640x360, 1.39M)