Race mixing

>Mixed-raced
>73% European, 15% Negroid, 12% Amerindian
>Atheist
>Could give a white girl an alright life
>Know that it's not right because she won't love me, and I won't love her because of racial barrier
>She would be happier with a white man
>Can only give offspring a 106-103 IQ at best
>Children would love me and her, but she would probably cheat on me and it would end in divorce
>They would be straddled with 90-110 IQ and a lonely existence because they are 15% not white

I can help but see it's immoral for me to date a white woman.
The net human suffering from it will only go up.

A part of me is saying "Do what women do and live for yourself", but another part of me is saying "Don't do it. Die a virgin and put an end to your father's mistake."

What do you guys think?
Should I just end my blood-line, or should I race-mix?

strawpoll.com/khy83eas

Attached: 1531755733928.jpg (960x1620, 557K)

Stop drinking Lynn's kool aid.

unironically kys

And when people mock americans for being obsessed with race you lardboys get upset.

how can anyone think like this? tune down the autism and be a man

Richard Lynn isn't full of shit.

He's right about most things if you dig deeply enough.

All of those "Latinos have 90 IQ" reports are taken from areas where the Latinos are 67% 87 IQ Amerindian , 33% 98 IQ Spaniard ancestry.

This comes out to 90

I can't.
My mother was almost a Mulatto. I come from a high testosterone womb.

My Digit Ratio is .956
My brain is highly masculine.

idk much about race, but could you marry another mixed race couple? I know you've probably already thought of that, is there something wrong with that solution?
Also IQ isn't really that important, society needs some dumdums to do trade work and other stuff, it's not the end of the world to have a bit of a harder less paying job.

>couple
oops i meant person
don't get the wrong idea

I wouldn't give a shit if I were you. Fon't base your life on what a bunch of autists on the internet says, you only have one life...

>73% European
You are way above average for the US

>Job is harder and pays less
>Miserable existence

Why even make the child?
Also, there are no mixed-raced people living in my vicinity. If they are mixed-raced, they are 50% white, 50% black.

The DNA gap is 35%

That's prime for future domestic abuse, murder.

Trade jobs aren't that much harder, and they don't pay that much less and dum dums can do them easy.
Can't you move anywhere else?

Not conscientious enough to get to where I belong.

My father is a criminal white.
My mother is from the poorest parts of Nicaragua.

The house I live in hasn't had dry-wall inside of it in two decades, but the dry-wall has been sitting inside since I was a boy.

I either have to race-mix and try to change right now, or I can wait for the power to go out in my house and commit suicide in the future.

I don't have a problem with offing myself to not suffer, so working for another human being is the only thing that can help me out of the hole I live in.

Race-mixing has been a phenomenon of several centuries in the US maybe not where you live

I'm not quite sure what you meant by the drywall comment, but what i'm getting overall is that you're poor and you sometimes have antisocial outbursts, which you assume come from your criminal genetics.
So,
have you considered the military? A lot of people say that it helps them become more disciplined, and it can start you on a career path, then you'll be much freer to focus on love, once your life is stable and you have control over your finances and yourself.
Just an idea, I don't live your life so maybe i'm misunderstanding some things.

What do you look like, a mulatto?

There are no real, solid walls in the home I live in.
There's only framing.

The interior looks like this.

I think of the military, and I can't see it being beneficial to me. Those people that have "enhanced discipline" are just awakening sleeping genetics. My white father is conscientious enough to make us a living (bell-curve stopped him at 30th percentile) , but my mulatto mother's blood has drug me down to a 3rd world level in conscientiousness. There is no goal that I desire. My desktop looks like a wild-animal uses it.

Their blood is not at all like mine.

I learn discipline from the job I work with my father, time passes, and it all washes away.

There is no stability. It doesn't stick. One minute I'm drawing and forcing myself to do so an hour a day, but the habit breaks, and it's back to nothing. I am not made to set goals and achieve them. I am made to do whatever I want to and mess-around with people I love.

Life isn't as easy as picking up a pencil, so it's even worse.

Working with my father is the equivalent of the military. I'm just going to hate being there and probably drop it/get kicked out for being "antisocial" even though I'd just be quiet.

Attached: Advance-Framed-wall-web.jpg (900x545, 102K)

Mind, the entire house is not that way, but around 50% has no dry-wall

I can't see the military helping me.
I can see it clocking my brain one way for a bit, and then having it all fall apart.

People don't know what they've got in their hand.

>73% European, 15% Negroid, 12% Amerindian

Are you Dominican by any chance?

No.
I'm the product of WASP with Nicaraguan

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 204K)

The fact that the house is not built despite decades flying by is telling of the people that live inside of it.

It's their mind on display.

White mestizo

Post face

Here

Attached: MyFace.png (729x1297, 789K)

You could probably get a wetback wife pretty easily, they would see you as being one of them (since one of your parents is Nicaraguan you pretty much are)

Why you all mesoamerican indios wear that same disgusting mustache? you would look 10 times better without it, aside from that you are not bad looking, just stop being so autistic and don't give a fuck about pol tards feeling, you go get the pussy man, be it white, black, mestizo, whatever....

It is blood, not nationality.
There are biological impulses that retard empathy from race to race.

My sister is married to a Mexican, and she and the man are both miserable over it.

It's the same thing as marrying a white. The same difficulty. I've seen the way people that share my blood think, and they don't at all think like a Mestizo.

In my eyes, it's beautiful.

I became aware that it was beautiful when I saw a Puerto Rican man with facial hair, and I felt I should emulate it.

I stopped shaving 5 months ago.
I intend to stay this way until I die.

>In my eyes, it's beautiful.
In most women eyes it looks ugly trust me, unless you can properly grow one like in pic related, you should get rid of that, it makes you look weak and beta, and theres a good reason for that, men who cannot properly grow a beard are usually low test and this doesn't atract women in the least.

>I intend to stay this way until I die.
Don't do this you faggot you seriously need to fuck a couple of hookers so you get a new perspective of the world...

Attached: aaron[1].jpg (2311x1541, 1.29M)

Cute :3

I don't care about women and what they want.

I want to be free more than anything else.