Tfw you will be a posh southern Englishman with an accent like a BBC presenter...

>tfw you will be a posh southern Englishman with an accent like a BBC presenter, able to shag yank girls easily with your voice only (and most other countries)

>you will always be a working class northern runt with a disgusting accent that foreigners aren't familiar with and struggle to understand
feels bad man
I even once had a retarded american girl insist that I'm not English because I don't sound like one and must be a foreigner larping

Attached: 1503147507380.png (657x527, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis
youtube.com/watch?v=KyEY7V4_czg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your own fault for being too thick to get rid of your poorthern accent
stupid poorthern scum

i can do a good impression of an RP accent i guess but now way I could keep that up in a conversation

>ywn be an Englishman going to war against Germany while smoking a cigar and killing nazis

Attached: 3552396032.png (657x527, 13K)

i trained myself early and fast and now the innocent naive fairies have no idea that in reality they're being charmed by a filthy poorthern boor
it's ace, i'm like an irl daywalker

Attached: 1512005693232.png (420x420, 7K)

>ywn never be an Englishman who looks down with great scorn and contempt at your fellow countryman a town over because his accent is imperceivabley different than yours

Attached: 1514754529555.png (732x527, 252K)

a lot of brave englishmen with top tier genetics died in the world wars leaving no descendants
now the country is left with the low tier cunts like me descending from irish peasants

Attached: irish angloman.jpg (1088x1080, 383K)

i wouldn't want to completely abandon my roots and larp as a southern fairy though, i'm a proud northern fella

i'm just jealous about the power of that accent to seduce naive yank women

>tfw I am
>still no gf

Attached: d0a.jpg (716x1024, 59K)

me too :(

and who would have thought that the last refuge of the great anglo-saxon man could be found as far away from england as one can get, in a land down under?

>tfw you will never be a noncey sounding southern poof with an accent like he's been buggered by half of oxbridge, able to piss off everyone within earshot easily with how gay you sound (and will probably die in one punch someday)

>you will always be a top lad with a true germanic sounding friendly accent that everyone wants to go for a pint with
feels good lads

Attached: 1524495279252.jpg (1778x1184, 632K)

Great post.

most of the remaining white working class englishman have an irish grandparent at a minimum
you're dangerously close to becoming a slave to the chink man
you need to wriggle out of this situation to preserve the anglo race

>true germanic sounding friendly accent
where are you referring to? northern accents don't seem closer to germanics

northerners sound celtic though, southern accents are like germans but less robotic and northerners sound scottish but actually intelligible

>tfw rhotic Lancashire accent
feels patrician

r u a scouser?

fuck don't remind me, when i go into the apartment strewn, built-up city for uni, in some places along the train line all the billboards you can see are written primarily in moonrunes.

not him but a lot of northern dialects use words that are quite literally frozen in time from the anglo saxon period
or sounds like the long vowels (hoos instead of house) from before the great vowel shift

nah even worse, i'm a brummie
scouser is very unique but not that ugly, i unironically find female scouse accents very sexy

Attached: Accent Map.png (1313x1739, 139K)

well, post an example of what a person from your area sounds like, from youtube or whatever, it can't be that bad.

What part of England do you have to be to say things like

>'ave you ast (asked) 'im(him) yet?

>-53

lol

>h-dropping
That's sociolect. Any working class person anywhere in the country might do that.

>ast (asked)
Never really thought about this, but I think it's just a feature of fast-spoken English to say "ast" instead of "asked".

>southern cope
embarrassing desu

northerners are genetically and linguistically more germanic than you, and the accents are just one facet of that
youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis
vs
literally fabricated accents with french influence like estuary

What is the narrator speaking?

literally sounds irish

I see, thank you.
Vocaroo something :3
I don't know wat a brummie sounds like.

youtube.com/watch?v=KyEY7V4_czg

can u fags understand what old Mikey is saying?

absolute mong

t. seething poortherner celtcuck

if you hear yorkshire and think ireland that's your prerogative but virtually no one would ever agree with you

celts speaking english all sound the same, barbarians who butcher the english language with their mudspeak localisms and """dialects"""

poortherner english is the ebonics of british english

well alright user but genetics, linguistics, on every level i can think of the facts are the total obverse of your opinions
especially in the case of yorkshire and i'm not from there

stop whinging poortherner no one cares about your little gay """studies""" funded by kev and conducted in an asda car park

FACT: the north is a shithole and poortherners are basically scottish