In the office working

>in the office working
>someone says “did you say something?”
>another coworker responds “nah I didn’t say anything”
>boss laughs and says “It was probably user, you just know he talks to himself!”
>coworkers all laugh at me

I often fantasize about moving to Scandinavia or Japan because I hear they’re quiet & timid too, but then I think that they probably do the same shit to loners but passive aggressively instead.

Am I accurate?

Attached: 16CBF57F-0E64-46BC-95D8-E554203F2FA3.png (500x522, 120K)

>they probably do the same shit to loners but passive aggressively instead.

They will just ignore you. More if you are not white. You will have a hard time making friends

Gossip women might discuss such things privately in the breakroom but otherwise you can expect to be given personal space at larger work places.

Smaller ones depends on the company culture but it should be generally k.

Attached: 1531402602452.jpg (648x900, 167K)

Just a bit of teasing. Your work seems a good place, your boss knows his employees and it's informal, far better than the formal, faceless big companies that don't even acknowledge you

this nigga, it's just banter man, like "friendly bullying" or something
don't take it seriously man, they also talk like to eaxh other

just banter them too, like

>hahaha so funny am I right guise?
>I bet our "boss" nigger here talks to himself when he watches his dirty old rag of a wife get creampied by a lousy fatherless negro

that banter is shit tho, the last could actually get you fired

At least you got lightly bantered.
I got called out by my boss two times because I didn't wanna have lunch with my coworkers and they all thought I was an arrogant prick.
During lunch they just talk about football and normie shit, what am I even supposed to say if I don't like those things?

thought you had freedom of speech

p e r u
w i l l
t r y
t h e i r
b e s t

NO NO NO
Finnish workplaces exactly like those horrible powerfantasy co-workers

I used to work at a pretty big TELECOM @ the engineering department and shit got so bad that my direct manager didn't even acknowledge my existence, but he was the "hard-ass" kind of boss and every other employee in my department was afraid of him so literally all 21 people that worked there ignored me and pretended I didn't exist. I won't go over why the situation reached this point but this is what my day entailed for 8 months of work (before I quit)

>arrive
>no one talks to you
>hear someone saying
>"Well, we have problem X, we need someone to go to Y and fix it... "
>"Who was responsible for this again? Ah.... user... Nevermind"
>Boss passes me by
>ignores me
>literally go talk to him to see if he wants to check my work
>HE LITERALLY REACHES FOR THE PHONE AND PRETENDS TO BE TALKING TO SOMEONE
>go back to my chair
>clock in my 9-5
>go back home
>rinse and repeat

lasted for 8 fucking months.

it ain't about free speech dumbass, that 'banter' sounds like a straight up insult and people would get upset

>people would get upset
Only if you're a soyboy zoomer.

that's just banter here, I say that all the time to my friends.

>quiet and timid
Lmao. If you can't handle your co workers bantering you, you won't go far here.

>It's just banter m8 don't take it too seriously. ;-)

Attached: 1532717947450.webm (640x640, 2.46M)

Wh*tes getting beaten is not banter, that's justice.

Try to do mo work in peace
>LMAO user LETS BANTER XD LMAO LETS NOT FOCUS ON WORK BUT LETS BANTER XD

Fuck i hate this shit thank god i changed in to solo works so i can do in peace now.

>passive aggressively
That's worse because those act ouf of straight malice. Coworkers bantering you are just trying to have fun, is it disrespectful? Yes, but most likely not personnel, you just have to get good at banter yourself then you can befriend them and roast another sucker

Attached: 1532036584038.gif (250x250, 192K)

Two can play any office mind game. I would have just ignored them back and work on my own with no feedback. Maybe even slack off more and leave earlier.

>have new substitute teacher for class
>Teacher asks me something
>All the other kids say: oh he's the quiet one

Attached: 1528819398666.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>More if you are not white
Shut up you fucking imbecile.

You Jow Forumstards are straight up immune to humour.

>Brazil
Your existence is meaningless anyway, I hope people like you will get the same beating.

This

It's not a question of liking it or not, it's a question of being able to handle such trivial interactions. If you can't even shrug off such passive aggressiveness then you're better off killing yourself right now, because life is not gonna that forgiving to you, soy chugger.

Attached: 979819673794072100.jpg (328x295, 29K)