Do you love american nature?

would you visit america just for the nature?

we would love to have you. you could hunt deer with me and bring home a really cool 10 point buck skull to mount on your wall.

Attached: la-trb-utah-national-parks-symphony-performances-20140730.jpg (2048x1152, 1.04M)

American swamp forest looks so cool
so yes

Attached: 0F7B6DC3-FE55-4F67-AA23-A2AEE74344A8.jpg (470x313, 28K)

>you could hunt deer with me and bring home a really cool 10 point buck skull to mount on your wall.
I'm doing my masters in USA. I'm up for it.

It's true, yoorups destroyed almost all their beautiful nature for cities, farms, and factories. Burger will still have beautiful nature for at least another 5 years, before it's all razed for government-funded housing for illegals.

america has very diverse nature which is what makes it so good

forests, swamps, mountains, tundra, desert

I really want to make time to hike up in the Adirondacks this summer. I'm not one for hunting but America does have a lot of good nature all over the country and I'd like to see as much of it as I can. At the moment though I'm restricted to the nature in New England due to budget and other stuff.

I had a friend who hiked the whole Appalachian trail, which seems fun, but I'm not really in the shape for that.

>taking foreigners durr hunting
>not taking them squirrel hunting

yeah haha

>5 years
You don't understand how much protected land there is bud. It's not going anywhere either, I fucking love teddy roosevelt

Attached: US public land.jpg (748x493, 268K)

The swamp looks cool but when you actually get there is hot and humid as fuck and full of mosquitoes so it becomes a miserable experience pretty quick. Avoid wetlands in general unless they're salt/brackish water wetlands near the ocean.

I hiked a little bit in the adirondacks the other day it was pretty nice

Attached: Snapchat-327971056.jpg (720x1481, 202K)

Yes. But I think cities/architecture are more interesting.
Good architecture and urban design is about balancing humanity with nature, and that’s cool.

Neat. How'd the weather hold up? It's been rain and thunderstorms this entire week in CT. I can't imagine it was too much better up there but maybe upstate NY missed most of the rain.

I'd like to come see Utah some time, it looks really nice. But for now i'll keep exploring the pacific northwest

Attached: IMG_2238.png (1464x979, 2.7M)

Can an American red pill me on where to go in/around LA?

t. Canadian that'll have to go there one and off for business

it's been really mixed
it was super hot in nyc when i was there and in boston as well but unfortunately when i went to white mountains it started pissing rain so i couldnt drive up to mt washington as i had planned to

its still warm but it has rained a lot

>Utah
F U L L
U
L
L
keep your faggot ass in portland

don't forget the gators too
there's probably 5 gators within that picture

I live in Spokane faggot, it's basically an Idaho colony. Don't worry i wont fuck your fifteen hot daughters when i come down

Honestly... I'd take gators over mosquitoes.

Koreatown
Every museum downtown
Mexican food
Everything else shit