Redpill me on the Clash of Civilizations Theory

Redpill me on the Clash of Civilizations Theory

Attached: 1532576554294.png (683x427, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idontknow.moe/files/wrqbtk.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=_67R0IWgSQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are we with latinos?

Most common age in US
White 57
Asian 28
Native American 27
Black 26
Hispanic 10
Mixed 0

The fuck are those colors supposed to represent?

Skin colour

brown = BLACK
red, pink and green = our based brown cousins
grey, light blue, orange and purple = our asian allies
blue = wh*Tes

>92817770
obviously whites have a longer life expectancy macaco

what is the implication there?
once the shitskins take territory, they wont benefit from it, they will simply destroy it

it all goes downstream from genetics, you can put whites on death world desert islands like australia or iceland and the place will still be great
you can let shitskins take the most fertile and resource rich areas and they will still turn it into a mud slum

the shitskins should simply be exterminated for the benefit of all, and most of all the shitskins themselves

t. selfhater shitskin

Stupid because countries that share a "civilization" are perfectly happy to kill each other. See europe for centuries, the middle east and east asia.

Latin American culture:

idontknow.moe/files/wrqbtk.mp4

As soon as I saw a guy in a ski mask I noped the fuck out

are you implying I am wrong?

shitskins will always live in mud slims without electricity and peoples with a proper genetic base will always live with roboservant tier quality of life

Attached: 1474117702600.jpg (1672x818, 620K)

To be honest here, it was a bit harder to fight on some random islands on the other side of the globe in 900 a.d.

This executioner is quite comical, to say the least.

Define shitskins? Being vague serves your agrument well, actually. Because it's shit. Arabs/muslims (ie brown people) managed to make the most out of their mosrly desert lands. The only significant non desert land they ever took control of is spain, and most serious historians would say that they contributed quite well to the place (scholarly achievements and the like).
Pretty nifty to make an observation like yours based of a hyopthetical scenario that never happened. Pretty sure most people would consider south asian (brown ) culture to be more influential to the development of the world than say, yugoslav culture

Some Brazilians are White, just like White South Africans. They are a small minority sure... HOWEVER! Considering the size and population of Brazil. There are tens of millions of them in total.

youtube.com/watch?v=_67R0IWgSQY

Attached: Brazil.jpg (540x359, 81K)

doesnt matter because such whites, with their genetic inclanations and iq will naturally become doctors/engineers who will want to improve shit, build stuff, solve problems, live a good life
but feral minorities will scream for their blood out of envy, and diversity governments will have 99.99% taxes and their hands will be tied permanently

which brings me to the original point of whites needing a taliban organization of their own, nuclear edition
they need to wipe the shitskins out before anything else can be done
the shitskin menace can not be solved in any other way

This is interessting coming from a Serb. Didn't you former Yugoslavia people have lots of wars against each other? With ethnic cleansing, despite being the same race (White), and even sub race (Slav?). How does it work defending genocide and ethnic conflict considering this?

i dont understand your reply

all authority ultimately comes from violence, and around 50% of all terrorist organizations eventually become legitimate/ruling political parties anyway
there is no mechanical difference between mafioso and a cop, between taxes and extortion/protection money, between arrests and kidnappings, it is mechanically or technically all the same, violence is what makes something legitimate
war is unavoidable, war is the history maker, country maker, nation maker, history is just a series of wars, and nations can not be created otherwise
as for racial base of this region, it was raped by turks for almost a thousand fucking years, it is as mongrelized as americas and it is "slavic" is nothing but its name
people here are genetic trash, and situation here economically is trash

i do not like war but i do not like gravity either
so what am i going to do? politicize gravity? pretend gravity is evil? pretend war is evil? no, it simply is and it can not be changed, what can be changed are feelings about it

>war
Hello there, vault boy.
(but you have a point)

Huntingon was an autist
>there can't be a clash between muzzies and chinks because it's not a part of my fanfic

>Raped by Turks
>Genetic trash

True or false. No Serb would say something like that. You an Albanian.

truth doesnt care either way
genetic trash can not economically raise itself above its trashness
there are no jobs, politicians are corrupt, problems go without solutions, there are no opportunities for anything, and there is no hope it will ever improve

whether i am describing serbia or zimbabwe there is irrelevant because fundamentally the genetic base is lacking, just like cockroaches will never build anything other than cockroach society, low iq people will never build anything other than low iq society

Are Serbians genetically similar to Russians?

>The only significant non desert land they ever took control of is spain
>what is turkey
>what is malaysia
>what is indonesia
You've got a point about the islamic golden age, but the important thing to remember is that it ended after ghazli convinced you all free will doesn't exist. The culture of islam now is distinct from the culture back then, and for the worse.

very few of us are
i have blue eyes and blond hair, narrow nose and all that stuff that peoples adapted to the cold environment have, but your average serb looks more like your average mexican or syrian than it looks like an average north russian

serbs are slavic only culturally, they copy the sounds and dress and so on, but mentally and genetically they are lazy, corrupt and economically incompetent, they can not solve problems because their environment never demanded of them to solve problems, average serb is more genetically similar to a (southern) mountain savage kavkaz and kazan russian than he is to a (northern) novgorod or musovite russian which colonized 1/8th of the planet and even reached space itself

Hmm... didn't know that, interesting

Negro, I'm the master of tropico 3. Just give me a 20 years reign on Brazil, and I'll turn it from the disgusting Portuguese babbling country in the most perfect utopia where whenever I hear something that even barely resembles Portuguese gets lynched to death by my CAMICIE NERE

>south asia
uh literally everything important in south asia is done by upper castes, good or bad. who also happen to have been genetically selected for intellectually intensive positions like army officers and ministerships. and they also have, on an average, much more caucasian (aryan and ancient middle eastern) dna than the lower castes.
the serb is right, there is a clear heirarchy of races dictated by genetics, with whites and the top and east asians below them.
>medieval arabs
but they weren't inbred back then.