Why did you lie to me, Europe?

Why did you lie to me, Europe?

Attached: manual.png (1734x2036, 2.57M)

In the US enthusiasts buy manual transmissions while the rest buys automatics. Everywhere else an automatic transmission is seen as a "luxury" option, with everyone but rich people driving manual.

>9/11

Attached: kekoigne.png (536x491, 40K)

nope,bmanuals are driven only by hunters and fishers here
if you want to sell your manual sedan or suv here, it will stay at ad site atleast 1,5 -2 years
noone wants to drive manual

Based for buying a manual but bluepilled for buying a kraut car

Porsche is the only thing germs should be proud of. 911 is the best sports car ever made.

Corvettes are better in every way

Attached: 1389346943853.png (294x256, 42K)

911s put power down better due to being rear-engined and have much faster automatics. They are also lighter and a bit nicer looking. I'd still take a Corvette Grand Sport over any Cayman/Boxster which is their actual competition in terms of price.

This is why Trump got elected

It has come close recently but it was a straight line car in stock form until the 80's and couldn't turn good until the 90's also RR layout is way better feel-wise. 911's are lighter, more nimble and always looked good with the exception of the 996. Every old vette is hideous with boomer tier design except for the C2.

More 911s are sold in the US than in EU. On top of that in Europe automatic is a luxury option which is much more common the more expensive a car becomes (I have never seem a manual XC90 but also never an auto Yaris)

I personally think it's funny how the "american cars are good in straight lines but can't turn" is EXACTLY backwards now in a lot of cases. Probably because front-engine + manual is a lot slower to launch compared to mid-engine + auto, but American cars really like thicc tires and magnetic suspensions.

European sports cars are usually automatic.

How so? Cars like the Hellcat, Camaro and Mustang still are boatsized. And the Hellcat iirc will have immense HP

Viper > Corvette

>Hellcat
Yeah, Dodge does its own thing. They don't care about handling, and that's fine. The Demon is pretty cool on its own merits.
>Camaro
The 1LE track package is magic. I have no idea how it can make an affordable car go so fast. The Camaro SS 1LE will embarass a lot of very expensive european sports cars like the M4, the Camaro ZL1 will eat actual supercars alive.
>Mustang
The GT350R has a lot of focus on light weight and aerodynamics, and revs out to 8300 RPM like a Ferrari V8. On a track it's about on par with the non-Nismo version of the GT-R.

Automatic transmission is very rare here. It has become more popular during the last ten years, but it's still considered to be weird and gay, like it should be. I personally dislike automatic transmission a lot.

PDK is only compulsory on Turbo and GT2 RS models globally. The rest of the 911's have manual as an option. Europeans just don't give a fuck about manuals and the experience that comes with choosing that option.

Only the Vette, Z/28 and the GT350 can turn close to 911 territory nowadays. But two of those are just upgraded submodels, the originals can't. The Corvette is the only one of those designed from scratch for the circuit the rest are modded drag/cruiser like platforms.

>stick shift
It's called a manual. A fucking manual, as opposed to an automatic.
Christ.

Don't sports cars have Playstation control tier bumper buttons to shift up and down gears these days? Maybe that is restricted to super cars, however they are defined.