Are yoga pants degenerate?

Are yoga pants degenerate?

Attached: DSC_0213-e1507056764508-600x600.jpg (600x600, 48K)

No. Post more

No, they are based and redpilled

>degenerate

Attached: neckbear.png (345x337, 127K)

yes they are
delete this thread
you low t cuck faggots

Yes, they are literally begging to be raped.

Based and muttpiled.

W*men are degenerate

Attached: 1524980711151.png (500x500, 372K)

t. faggot

I remember when I was 14.

Why don't you just fuck off to the UK then. Women have to wear Hajibs by law over there so degeneracy is impossible.

But you see in America, we love degeneracy and yoga pants. We love them as much as apple pie, guns, and freedom. So we let our women dress slutty because that's the American way.

yes, post more

Thank God for those pants.

It's ok for your gf to wear them around the house for your enjoyment. It's not ok to wear them in public. By doing so, you are inviting other men to check out your girlfriend's ass. By doing so, you are a cuck.

As the other man who spends his days looking at people's wive's asses, I resent that. All women, single, dating, or married should be free to wear yoga pants. I can't speak for other people but I'm content to stick to window shopping and not cuck some wife away from her husband. I just want some nice ass candy to fap to. I don't think I'm asking a lot here.

It's actually the other way around. You should've allow a girl to wear it within your house, because then you walk around with a boner and become less productive. While walking outside with them is perfectly fine, because then you can show off your gf's ass to other people.

Let's call them roastie pants.

Agreed. When your wife wears yoga pants in public it's basically you implicitly bragging about how hot your wife is. You should be proud to have her show off that ass and if you are a proper man you should be able to deflect anyone that tries to get with her.

If she cheats on you, it's not because of what she was wearing... it's because you were inadequate... and maybe like 5-10% of the time it's because she's a manipulative bitch in which case you really need to reconsider the types of women you've been getting with because you are probably making bad choices.

Didn't some high schools ban these because it was a distraction?

So glad I'm a fag. Women are complete sluts

Yes and that was the excuse they used but I believe it's unfounded. I'm sure high school guys take glances at girls asses regularly but I find it pretty hard to believe they are spending the better part of entire class periods doing it.

Agree

On women? Yes. On men? Hell no.

Attached: men-sportswear-fitness-yoga-gym-spandex-trousers.jpg (900x1350, 58K)

Any woman who wears these is only good for a cheap fuck, not marriage/having kids with.

Yes they are...and according to my gf, they're very uncomfortable(she only dressed them for PE class)so when ever you see women wearing them, she really hates it, but loves being an attention whore

Most women's clothing in general is pretty uncomfortable compared to men's clothing. It's usually a lot tighter and more restricting to move around in.

im productive at work, at home I want to relax and enjoy myself

^This.

Have you never gone through puberty?

>projection

Attached: 1524888846629.png (3000x6500, 3.07M)