If your country has such small public buses, it means that you live in a third world country

If your country has such small public buses, it means that you live in a third world country.

Attached: Ford_Transit_in_Voronezh.jpg (1360x769, 145K)

this

Attached: bus368_0.jpg (745x419, 145K)

Пиздeц ты дoлбoёб, Poccия - втopoй миp, a нe тpeтий. Иди нa cocaч нoй кaк вcё плoхo.

those are not buses but vans

they use them to transport school children from rural areas or handicapped people

this

This, dumb ruskie

Public... vans? It sounds dumb. I'd rather call it "mini-buses".

in that configuration they're minibuses

Wrong. My coumtry has regular buses and even electrical buses because we must care about the planet :D
You jave to pick another criteria, because that's a sham and we're 3rd world

We use these monsters to transport kids to school. But at least it's not cramped like in mini-buses.

Forgot to attach the pic

Attached: 1470231532_e242f59c5b9c25c8c424ef3b3a683d23_600w.jpg (600x428, 61K)

Well we are third world
These are often used for elderly or for schoolchildren when the normal bus lines aren't enough.

Attached: IMG_6935.jpg (1140x712, 112K)

Hop in, dude

Attached: ss (2018-03-23 at 02.24.30).jpg (1253x940, 488K)

That's a taxi fucking retard

We don't use them, kids are going to school on their own

I didn't mean that you should have only mini buses and nothing else. We also have regular buses (I think every country has), and their amount is bigger than amount of mini-buses, but we're still a third world because existance of such an anti-humane public transportation method clearly indicates that you're living in a third world shithole.

Shut up if you don't know anything, retard.

sheesh

See the logo?
That's the public transport in west Sweden

Attached: IMG_6936.jpg (640x1023, 74K)

If ordinary people don't use such mini-buses then it doesn't count.

See the registration number? There's a small T at the end. Do you know what that means? It means it's a taxi.

Attached: t.png (140x52, 15K)

And yeah, we have of these. They're call collective vans.
Some of them are school pick up for kids, others are public transport with routes just like a bus.

Attached: noticia_16416_1.jpg (700x550, 218K)

This is something between a regular bus and a mini-bus. We also have such cheap trash on wheels in a large amount, and I'd say they are much comfier then mini-buses.

Attached: img-20140530175010-880.jpg (710x401, 148K)

Granmas can order these to take them to Prisma and Library and back from their front door.

Hello my fellow third worlder.

thanks god in moscow no one except construction workers and universities use that

Where do you live, faggot?

I was cherrypicking with that picture because it's the fucking worst bus I've seen in my city.
The standard bus here is pic related. Full-sized bus. We don't really have minibuses.

Attached: SL374978.jpg (1600x1200, 312K)

If they can order then it's just a taxi. Public mini-buses should run on a certain route just like a regular bus

These are perfect for rarely frequented routes to villages though. Why send an expensive full size bus if only three grandmas are going to ride it?

Attached: Kleinbuslinie_158_(cropped).jpg (3218x1893, 1.63M)

Well, it's not a taxi per se. It has a route too. Only for elders though.

Attached: pali.png (398x307, 106K)

In a rural area where school buses are used, faget.

Why use the fuckhuge bus, when all you have to do is pick up 2 to 10 people? You'll just be wasting money.

My city has them for cripples that want to go to car free places

Then stfu, dumbass. Your first post is saying that school buses are used everywhere in raha

They have routes but drive infrequently I think.

In Russia these mini-buses and stuffed with adult people who are going to work. They are so poor that they can't afford a car, even though they have a job. Isn't this situation not normal in the first world?

> everywhere
I didn't say that and not even implied that. Re-read my post again with your eyes open, not with your ass.

In the real first world cars are becoming less and less of a status symbol actually. The number of cars is still rising because of people in towns and suburbs but there's a creeping change in mindsets that they're harmful especially to urban life surroundings, not to mention the environment. Some people living in cities are getting rid of them and taking public transport or bicycles to work again. Doesn't mean they're poor. It's a lifestyle choice.

Then it means that most of the people have their own cars so public transportation is not popular. It's the opposite in Russia.

i blame estrogen in tap water

>only effeminated numales don't obsess over cars, there's no reason for REAL MEN not to

Attached: rawImage.jpg (1367x2048, 322K)

Here it's used for airport shuttles to hotels and such. Not for city lines.

>Then it means that most of the people have their own cars so public transportation is not popular.
Not exactly, they would switch to smaller busses at a later time of the day, whenever the line is less frequented.

>Poccия - втopoй миp, a нe тpeтий
A нa двope 1960 гoд, aгa

Rural regions bus

Also your car may be stolen or you can get yourself in a new Russian Road Rage Comilation #8374 video where some dumb chimped-out russki trying to kill you for not passing a roadway for him. So yeah... Maybe the public transportion is not so bad. But these mini-buses clearly are. If they're stuffed with people it's super uncomfy, especially if you're not a Chad and you can't just push out all the people on your way to get off the bus.

Bu dolmuş

agreed

No, we got only uber here.

I dunno, they're pretty comfy here

Attached: 2564686-46.jpg (700x485, 67K)

Well, it's cheaper than a regular bus (not the tickets, but the buses themselves and their maintenance). No wonder such thing exist in Israel.

my friend in the Philippines uses Jeepneys all the time, they look pretty fun and are incredibly cheap, to get to town and back my bus fare is literally 20 times what it costs to get a jeepney the same distance

Attached: 800px-Jeepney_in_Legazpi_City.jpg (800x600, 141K)