How are you getting along in the heat lads...

How are you getting along in the heat lads? Personally I'm just shedding some dead skin because I was sunburned a week ago.

Attached: skogbrann.jpg (980x550, 65K)

lol stay sweaty, eurocuck

I will ;___;

My leather chair will have to be washed when the autumn finally arrives

>shedding some dead skin
wtf are you a snake

Just open your windows, bro

I live in east part of Czechia and is quite ok. It always rains one day and then in hot the next day. I go to swimming pool when its hot.
Although Ive heard from mates who live next to German borders that its pure hell. They spend a lot of time in pubs with AC

Sunburns kill skin cells, it has to be removed and new skin is underneath

Jelly. In over 2 months of heat we have had 3 days of rain

iktf bro
Forecast says it'll be raining in the evening, looking forward to it.

i spent all afternoon and evening yesterday drinking in the 30+ degree sun and am extremely sunburned and hungover

Got sunburnt(went to beach at +30 degrees), 24 hours have passed and I still have miserable pain on my legs and back.
Shit sucks.
Tried falling asleep to pass the time but woke up sweating which made it even worse and painful

It's 13 C here

Attached: 1486542104399.gif (255x160, 1008K)

I can imagine, I genuinly don't want alcohol when it's like this.

Alaska?!

More like 13CM
X D
D

no

No different than any other summer. Kinda feel bad for you guys up north that never experienced this

We have 96% humidity here right now. I can't express how horrible it is. How people can ever manage like this every day I'll never know.

>96% humidity

Attached: 700.jpg (300x303, 8K)

do you literally live in jungle? how the fuck does that happen?

We never actually have this regular kind of heat during summer.
It's usually stays at stable +20-25 degrees but it's been +30 for weeks now

been a stady 13 or so last few weeks but it was fucking 20 for some reason today which makes me dread winter's end

I'm actually right by the coast in the far North of England. We did have a torrential thunderstorm yesterday, it could be related to that.

Attached: bl.png (624x444, 19K)

Yes, all wh*toids are

It's been relatively cool and windy today. It's a godsend as the past weeks have been unbearable

Attached: kanbaru.png (1280x941, 346K)

Installing A/C in my appartment right now. Will be pretty good then.