Great weather

>great weather
>great culture
>attractive women
>great food, great wine
>pleasant sounding language

why do they complain so much again?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1200x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lX3Gp9LZADk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Irrelevant for hundreds of years
>Entire economy based on selling houses to middle-class Brits

Hmmmm

>>great weather
>Implying 40ºC is good weather

>>great culture

Specify, Spain is not a homogeneous country, there are several ethnic groups.

>>attractive women

That is a good joke, they aint. The english are good-looking compared to our women, Why do you think there are so many spanish guy married with english women?

>>great food, great wine

Kinda true.

>>pleasant sounding language
Not true.

Basque means basque speaking Catalan means catalan speaking none of those are any "ethnicities".

because autistic first worlders think they're cool for complaining about their country online

If you speaj of biology don't speak of linguistics or regional area.

>>great weather
it's a hellish inferno in the summer
>>great culture
not anymore lmao
>>attractive women
uhh...user I...
>>great food, great wine
yeah
>>pleasant sounding language
al'andalus

Attached: 1076882133.jpg (1000x541, 176K)

T. El chi guevara.

Attached: 1529672024349.jpg (960x1280, 371K)

We have different standards to apes.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-28-03-36-37.png (720x1280, 586K)

I am anglo, I speak English, I am anglo ethnicity.

>50% of young unemployment
>About to balkanize into multiple countries
>about to enter another economic recession

But hey, First world problems, totally fine, aint I right?

>several ethnic groups
Tell me these ethnic groups their distinctions and reasons for such polarization divisions.

Attached: 1532763357409.png (235x215, 6K)

Spanish women are attractive, but they are rotten by deep rooted feminism

Attached: file.png (960x720, 1.34M)

There should be peace, unity, and respect for everyones autonomy.

you don't know how good you have it lel

>Be me
>In Spain last year.
>Go to Gaudi's park and museum in Barcelona.
>Just looking around.
>Suddenly, see a fucking Poo in Loo-looking nigga walking around with literal ice in a bottle and screaming "WATER WAN YURO WAN YURO WAN YURO, WATER WATER WAN YURO!"
>Fuck off from there and buy a ticket to Gaudi's house museum.
>Look around, go to the gift shop to buy a twirly pencil and a shirt afterwards.
>Walk out of the house.
>Immediately, another fucking Poo-in-loo comes up to me and starts screaming "WATER WAN YURO WAN YURO.
Never going back, ever. Probably going to a homogenous country like Norway or South Korea this year.

Fucked a spanish girl from the canary island recently. She was a semen demon and really changed my view on spain

visit Finnish benis

>letting 2 indians deter you from travelling to a country

absolute STATE of your Jow Forums-addled brain lad

The Chad short statement

vs

The virgin long rant

>Can't go five seconds on the street without hearing about feminism, le catalan problum xd and how King=bad republic=good even though It would only make this hellhole more communist and gay
I've been thinking of becoming a farmer in Asturias

The thing is, I saw a Muslim on every corner in Barcelona, thankfully, my hotel was far away from the city center. It had cool beaches tho.
käivitu.

Republic wouldn't change anything.

Just study and start a business in Catalonia get money and you will inherit the land from.dead boomers, the leftists will die down.

Attached: 1532772310686.png (713x662, 512K)

Considering Barcelona is filled with Marxists and non whites I think It's in the unsalvagable tier, just make your money, get a woman and have many children.

>Barcelona
>Nuff Said
Barna City is the tourist trap at his finest. Every güiri fall in that meme city when you get a shitton of better site to visit. A tip: avoid mediterranean coast in summer , it's a gigant trap

WATER WAN YURO WAN YURO WAN YURO!

Lucky you don' get your stuff stolen. Güell Park is full of gyppos, niggers & similars. Last time I visit Barna, some aussie lost his cam there.

to be fair they have a good reason to be upset, that rape trial was absolutely insane

XDDDD

Attached: 28d0yl.jpg (181x200, 6K)

>attractive women
ayy lmao, every attractive woman i see is from northern/eastern europe

youtube.com/watch?v=lX3Gp9LZADk

Only women that I have attraction to are Atlantid Nords, I can't view others as humans, they disgust me.

Attached: 2940012351616_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg (450x600, 65K)

literally no jobs
literally no money
corrupt government
stupid rightists
stupid leftists
large sections of country claiming they aren't even a part of that country
And these are just what the spanish people I know have told me

To be honest I don't find Spanish women that attractive. We have total mutts and dogs too but I think our prettiest women look better than Spain's and I don't think ours are even top 5 European.

>go to tourist trap and be shocked there are poor browns there

I know you're smarter than this Estonia.

>He doesn't know Catalonia is our bait for third-worlders and we will give them independence when it's no longer sustainable

Because its full of selfhating fags

Attached: selfhating sp.png (1439x1103, 197K)

>masclista
¿Qué?

*entire economy based on selling vacations to low-class europeans
FTFY
>ethnic groups
i bet you're a delusional catalan thinking hes an special race instead of just another iberian lmfao

Spain seems comfy and based

The ones who are purely catalonian with catalonian surnames are obviously part of a a different ethnicity, Paco. The same can be said about the basques.

Spanish people aren't attractive at all
wtf are u on about

Spain does several ethnic groups tho, it’s a big country by Euro-standards. Not a nation state

>spain has several ethnicities
Dumbshit youll never say in real life, native Iberians are same ethnic group biologically, everything else I don't give a shitm

Based. Spain is awesome.

Barcelona is multi ethnic and cultural and racial.

As long as new politicians replace the old weary corrupts (including the corrupt monarchy) its ok. I only fear the small chance of one party's overbearing leader to literally be capable of instaurating communism.

Oh, I sure love that commie republic, what is it called? U... USA? I think that's the one, they're such commies because they live in a Republic, I fucking wish that was us.

>no job
>no chance of owning a house of my own in the next 10-15 yearss
>corrupt politicians that keep getting elected because old people always vote the same party NO MATTER WHAT

>basques
ill give you that
>catalonyans
they are just iberianss with a different surname, what kind of basis makes each surname a different race?

upvoted

>About to balkanize into multiple countries
What do you mean? Catalonia got cancelled and there doesn't seem to be any immediate Balkanization events coming, as the Basques are to few and the rest are We Wuz tier at best. Is there something we're missing?

You should be permabaned for avatarfagging disgusting chi

>Specify, Spain is not a homogeneous country, there are several ethnic groups.

Hahaha, like father like sons

Expaña es muy bonito

catalan for machista