"Daddy, why don't Americans have free health care like all other industrialised countries? If we lived in America...

"Daddy, why don't Americans have free health care like all other industrialised countries? If we lived in America, you'd have to have paid $25,000 for that tooth filling I got last week."

Attached: 8388883_972534273.jpg (500x353, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

surgerycenterok.com
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/06/09/318212444/a-reason-to-smile-mexican-town-is-a-destination-for-dental-tourism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Algodones
youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think a tooth filling would cost 25 grand but it's pretty third world to not have systems to help with stuff like this

"Daddy, why does your company pay for all of your healthcare?"

>free health care
The majority of Australians will have their hospital stay covered by Medicare.

Essentially what that means is that Medicare is subsidising a nurse to make fun of a patient's penis size.

Medicare is payed for with taxpayers' money. Do you think taxpayers would approve of this if they knew what their money was really going towards?

Attached: 03a.png (400x381, 109K)

>Do you think taxpayers would approve of this if they knew what their money was really going towards?

Gender reassignment surgery, paying to surgically reconstruct a gay man's rectum after his leather daddy shoves a broken glass bottle into it, that kind of thing.

>free

there's no such thing as free. you pay for your health care through your tax rates. Americans basically don't want their taxes to go to poor people. and no, a filling doesn't cost 25 grand, that's insane. and anyone with any sort of professional job has insurance.

oh ffs lachlan fuck off i thought you got rangebanned

>Americans basically don't want their taxes to go to poor people
Not so much that, it's that we don't tend to want our taxes to go to the kind of people who usually vote Democrat.

You don't want your taxes going towards paying for a nurse to make fun of a patient's penis size.

I paid about 100$ for a tooth filling here desu

Absolutely fucking cute. Why did she have to grow up?

I don't think there are any countries where the stomatology is free

If she didn't, you couldn't benis in bagina.

Jokes on you, i don't pay taxes

Attached: 1725383691.png (973x803, 498K)

This is an American way of saying "i don't want my taxes going to black people". You and I both know the subtext.

>he's at it again
I'm going to start gossiping about your dick behind your back at this rate. I'll just bring it up in random threads you might pop into. Never know when you'll read a post mocking your micropenis.

Not sure I follow.

so, you're unemployed and leaching off of other people? You could at least get a job at a bar, you'd probably meet some women that way.

based, NEET welfare leeches are master race.

Attached: 1531243012462.png (600x513, 56K)

Yeah. And tis too bad they suck

Actually it's more like this kind of thing.

>be little shit
>know about healthcare situation abroad
>know about costs of things

thats it you little shit. Give me the tablet. No more youtube this week

I quite enjoy sitting at home playing vidya and talking to anons on anime imageboards

Corporations leech off other people more than all the unemployed people in Sweden ever could.

>hurr durr it's not free because it's paid for with taxes
for the people who we have free healthcare for (the poor) it is basically free, and we as a society are fine with this because we aren't heartless atomised hyperindividualistic mutts, besides, we still end up paying less on average than in the """superior""" american system.

Attached: 800px-International_Comparison_-_Healthcare_spending_as_%25_GDP[1].png (800x600, 71K)

You know the saying that you can't have your cake and eat it too? Well, you can't have your hospital stay covered by Medicare (tax payer funded) and not have your penis size gossiped about by a nurse subsided by Medicare (tax payer funded) .

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

Free market unironically gives the best prices. Check out some of the procedures in this private clinic, most of the common stuff is only a few grand. That's no more than what you pay in health insurance.

surgerycenterok.com

The only reason why healthcare is supposedly expensive in the US is because the government and insurance companies artificially inflate the prices.

>Be a slave to the jews who use your arbeit to genocide your own people and destroy your land
FUCK OFF

Attached: 1512073336215.gif (403x360, 112K)

/thread

>Free market unironically gives the best prices
>The only reason why healthcare is supposedly expensive is because the insurance companies artificially inflate the prices.
Hmmmm.

>Americans basically don't want their taxes to go to poor people
You want to be ripped off by the insurance/pharmaceutical companies instead. It's pretty hilarious.

"Its the price of our freedumb, my child"

you recognize arbeit is not english, right?

in any event, the US government does not inflate health care prices - that would be stupid considering medicare and medicaid are two major expenses for the government. I think you maybe misunderstand how the insurance market works in my country.

It’s freedom you stupid cuck, you think I want my taxes going to help some poor immigrant

>It's not real capitalism duuuuddee!!!

Attached: braindead.png (620x581, 16K)

>so, you're unemployed and leaching off of other people? You could at least get a job at a bar, you'd probably meet some women that way.
I don't get these american arguments, so youre point is that the meaning of life is to work?
No wonder your life is so meaningless.

Attached: 1992588361.jpg (2048x1304, 528K)

> free health care

Attached: 1314987542518.jpg (280x412, 15K)

>Mean coloured people need medical care? Not on my watch!

Attached: 1512298733438.jpg (2288x1245, 276K)

>you recognize arbeit is not english, right?
>He doesn't get a German reference in my sentence.

Attached: brainletboi.png (474x711, 90K)

Why did you omit "the government" from the post you're quoting?

Because, my Texan friend, the government is working for their corporate overlords.

I just don't understand why a tax payer would want their tax dollars spent on a nurse that's going to make fun of their penis size. To go through all that hard work to bring home a pay check just to waste it on a tax that's going to go towards a nurse that will gossip and make fun of patients.

They put on this professional act when dealing with the patient, but their whole demeanour changes the moment they're out of earshot. Their behaviour out of earshot is inappropriate and unprofessional. And on the off chance that a patient does hear them and reports them, they suddenly act like they are the model nurse and that they would never say anything offensive about a patient, because after all, they are funded by the tax payer. Why on earth would they turn around and stab you in the back like that?

What is supposed to be done about these type of people that weed their way into nursing and leech off government revenue?

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

so its, what, mid day in Sweden right now? you've got nothing better to do on a Saturday than to argue with a stranger in America? I'm going to go tend to my children. Do something with your life Mr. NEET.

The perfected goyim

Attached: 1527857471949.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

Nice damage control, slave.

Are you sexually active?

Attached: friendly-nurse.jpg (380x252, 28K)

that's your own fault for having a small dick you cunt

Attached: VARG.png (600x708, 915K)

Here's the US healthcare system in a nutshell:
You have to go grocery shopping. I tell you that you can buy whatever you want, somebody else is gonna pay for it. What's gonna happen? You buy more shit than you need and the store jacks up the prices, which you don't care about because you're not paying for it anyway. Before you know it a bottle of milk costs €100.

Add to that little things like a ban on cross-state insurance - seriously why does this exist? It serves no purpose other than to prevent competition which reduces prices - and a mandatory health insurance provision by employers and voila, suddenly it costs $20,000 to call an ambulance.

>I'm going to go tend to my children.

Attached: Willem.png (364x260, 120K)

Most people go down to Mexico for a tooth filling, there's a whole town dedicated to it.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/06/09/318212444/a-reason-to-smile-mexican-town-is-a-destination-for-dental-tourism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Algodones

The health care system is the most overregulated thing in all of creation.

"Oh daughter I already told you that resources don't appear out of thin air"

Attached: 857855887.jpg (299x168, 5K)

well, I don't live in the U.S. so I don't give a fuck.

Attached: 56%.jpg (750x937, 106K)

healthcare professional in training here, can confirm, our tutors and lecturers tell us the funniest stories about patients and their tiny dicks all the time

Ok. Please elaborate

Guess how much this drug costs here

Attached: 2300-insulin-price-changes-unadjusted[1].jpg (2300x1503, 132K)

So i am not doing something with my life because i don't work and i don't have a family?
Imagine living a life that shallow.

>goyim

Attached: minekid9.jpg (855x1287, 300K)

Public hospital stays are covered by Medicare which is payed for with tax money.

Medicare pays the hospital which in turn pays the nurse which makes fun of a patient's penis size.

Attached: hydrate.png (657x527, 52K)

20$?

Depends what you mean. In socialized health care systems, the cost of something is socialized so the money you pay individually does not equate the cost of the thing.

Yes, everything's clear except for that penis size part. Were you mocked?

Almost. 30$

The price of the drug is 30$, but you pay 0 if your doctor prescribes it on a medical indication (diabetes).

Did the entire hospital make fun of your penis size or was it just the nurse?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY

Is this why right wingers in your cunt point out the homogeneity of Scandis?
That argument never made sense to me, what does the ethnic makeup of a country have anything to do with implementing a welfare system?

Agreed, that money should go to rich Israelis instead of poor Americans.

White racist americans (republicans) would eat shit until the day they died if you could convince them blacks, gays and all their imagined enemies would have to eat just a little bit more too.

If I had a daughter she would never need a tooth filling because I would make sure she doesn't eat too much candy and brushes her teeth properly and regularly.

"Daddy why are you touching me down there?"

Attached: 74d.jpg (456x297, 21K)

Because spics and niggers and the numerous health issues associated with them.

We don't like giving shit away over here, we would rather reward the people that get out of bed in the morning. Our leechy underclass here dwarfs all but the biggest euro nations in size alone.

do you think all money should fo the white minority?

You mean the people who earn the VAST majority of it?

Attached: 1e23b8dbe79880c3060cd5f1487c148e.jpg (367x347, 27K)

>durr free nothing is free
Free as in available for everyone, you idiots.

Chingo chong sucky sucky