Inspired by Finland's victory as best North-European Pizza in a contest i decided to do some pizzas this weekend

Inspired by Finland's victory as best North-European Pizza in a contest i decided to do some pizzas this weekend.

I really went towards the traditional Italian style with starting to make a well concentrated pizza sauce. I will post pictures as they are getting prepared.

In your country how do you make pizzas at home?

Attached: 330a33cb9ed8cbb07228e88d6b54e9c69c70d5c245f675703a7e16e332be3522.jpg (612x612, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r70gDVAlshw&t=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is mozzarella easy to find in binland?

Italian pizzas aren't real pizzas and 99% of normal people who buy them are extremely disappointed

fake news
youtube.com/watch?v=r70gDVAlshw&t=0

Yeah you can find in big and small shops because we love cheese so much.

I bought this one because its most sold here.

Mozzarella cheese is one the few cheese Finns dont make themself.

Attached: castelli-mozzarella-the-italian-shop-free-delivery_300x300.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Our pizzas are made by Turkish and Greek immigrants and they taste better

Can you seriously fuck off back to bönde already and go eat your frozen pizzas where you belong.

Are you a fucking gay or something? I can't think of any reason why someone would declare their love for the worst kind of """"pizza"""""

This is what the sauce is looking

I added both fresh and dried oregano because i head they combo very well.

Also added a 1/5 teaspoon of baking soda because it removes acidic from the sauce.

Attached: DSC_0101.jpg (3840x2160, 2.53M)

Why would you boil dried oregano, it will lose all taste

Because i was told by like. And i wanted try it out.

Egyptians make the best pizza here

>Also added a 1/5 teaspoon of baking soda because it removes acidic from the sauce

Kill yourself now. How have you even managed to live this long without it coming to your mind as the best alternative for everyone.

How hard it is to use honey or sugar? Or to char the tomatoes before adding liquid?

Maybe you shouldn't op cooking threads? Huh?

I am so sorry you all had to see this thread

Ready to go oven.

Attached: DSC_0102.jpg (3840x2160, 2.81M)

Rustic, honest, local, simple.
Personally I'd add something like pepperoni or mushrooms, looks slightly boring like that.

oh man
what the fuck are you doing my guy

do they sell shredded Mozzarella there?

Attached: large_6b76db5b-de04-4241-9889-bbb281ab3a80.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Looks good

I know i just tried these toppings to see how it fares.

Took the chorizos because didn't find good enough salami.

?????????????
explain

the sausage looks really nice. I'd suggest you cut it thinner though

Done.

Attached: DSC_0103.jpg (3840x2160, 3.07M)

Man it worked perfectly!

The dough is super crispy!!
I let the dough to grow for 3 days in the fridge

The sauce is very good its very sweet and it has 0 acid from tomatoes only the good aromas i concreted are there so baking soda did work.

The toppings are actually pretty meh. The chorizo is good mozzarella is kinda gummy like.

Overall its pretty solid pizza the dough and sauce which i now experimented work out perfectly!

No one care you dumb autist

Wrong

>3 days of waiting for this
4/10
Apply yourself