Drumpfies btfo!

Drumpfies btfo!

Attached: 5285858574.png (691x524, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yi-hwi-jin-s-nipple-7kwrjhv/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2ODxz09qQ10
youtube.com/watch?v=KEI6Vc0c8hc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Libtards btfo!

Attached: when u troll a libtard.jpg (505x334, 30K)

Based Romania.

is that meant to convince anyone or just rile them up more?

Lol epic comeback.

what is this about

>portland equity in action
>taunts white people
haha!

It's supposed to be an epic burn against white people that voted Trump.

Hey libtards
You're all retards
You talk about love and cupid
But you're all stupid

Attached: DYhL_pUWkAAq6qT.jpg (240x173, 7K)

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-yi-hwi-jin-s-nipple-7kwrjhv/answers/new.html

Don't you know?
Anti racist is codeword for anti white n shieet

You're not white :)

Yes totally. They are just evil because they're nazi poop heads. Luckily CNN will remind me that the holocaust is happening basically.

Why post this?

I know, i'm BLACK but what's your point?

Don't mind him he's just a white privileged bigot. Whites are totes dumb lol and nazis :(

Wtf does ""white fragility"" mean

White people sperging out when confronted with their hipocrisy and crimes.
>Niggers and illegals do X
>Niggers and illegals do Y
>All lives matter you know
then someone points out white people are trash and they all become whiny as hell

It's a new perfume line from Lindsay Lohan.

Pwned you show them!

What's your point? I'm explaining what white fragility means. For people pointing at other groups all day long, white people really cannot take any critcism. Look at the Jow Forums butthurt when some nigger artist makes a shitty Netflix series about 'dear white people'

>white people really cannot take any critcism.
Decades of blonde dumb jokes and being called nazis. I think we can take a fucking joke just not a unsustainable amount of migrants.

>blonde dumb jokes
Made by white people themselves?
How many Turks or nigger jokes are there out there?

You really don't see how fucking fragile you are? Alt-right have become white SJWs

Yeah yeah keep fucking crying you lunatic.

>Decades of blonde dumb jokes and being called nazis.
Lel, what? Blonde jokes are aimed at dumb blonde women and people generally don't go about casually calling other people fucking Nazis. Come on man, that's a bit of a reach.

Shadilay brother

Jow Forumstards are social justice warriors, basically.

You're not white you gypsy brother.

its sad to see america die
i wonder what will happen if they reach peak low iq mutt

>and people generally don't go about casually calling other people fucking Nazis.
Australians haven't felt the full effect of the diversity mafia yet. Here's Lauren Southern a libertarian/conservative getting attacked by a group of peaceful liberals being told she wants to genocide blacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ODxz09qQ10
Far reach my privileged white ass.

It's interesting if you go on Jow Forums and they are actively gathering people to try and get some mean Youtube channel banned or downvote comments/movies. And of course reposting stuff from Twitter which offends them only to spam said Twittter.

Like they are blind for irony

Lauren Southern wouldn't want to see her lovers gone

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Are they serious with this shit? It's almost as bad as the Draft Our Daughters campaign in terms of damage to the left, except that one was a Jow Forums troll.

Are they really that clueless?

Nah not really. You mean people being butthurt? Absolutely though. Banning channels? Only libs tend to do that see Milo, Bearing and basically all libertarian/conservative channels don't shoot the messenger..

Exactly. But she's a nazi tho cuz Trump.

You're hopeless.

Not an argument. Keep crying libby.

Im sure white people in Portland won't vote for Trump or republican candidate in the next election. That bilboard sure opened my eyes, let alone white people in portland

>wtf we aren't fragile!
>"white priviledge" "Women can decide on their own" "Trumps kinda dumb on twitter"
>REEEEEE THIS IS ANOTHA WHITE GENOCIDE

>"Women can decide on their own"
Yes and they voted Trump apparently.. but that's wrong ofcourse.

most of white women voted for Trump wich made non whites angry as fuck becasue
>yeah you can vote BUT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR OUR CANDIDATES
it's the same story with "you can chose your career" and when woman says she wants to be stay at home mom leftists start hating her
>we gave you choice and you made choice we don't like?!

>only Americans matter
As one irrelevant country to another, I know that feeling of inferiority to USA too

My brother is moving to Noway. You better make sure it stays clear of liberal bullshit you asshole. Just wanted to mention that.

See? Triggered at a blanket statement.

You mean an argument?

Your brothers gonna take the BNC and he'll infect all of Belgium with the gay when he returns.

This post was made by American hands

>BNC
Is that the BBC of Norway? Atleast it can't be as bad as Belgium. I once heard the news say that we should accept that our culture will die and that it's a good thing. I hope Norway is atleast better.

>posting an argument means you're triggered
literally ok

Anything is better than pretend-france lite to be honest.

>making up a scenario to feel justified is an argument
What are you, a leftist?

one thing I dont understand is if some white kid shoots up a school they say "the whites are at it again" but if some black gang member shoots shit up or some muslim dude then it is "not all blacks/muslims"

Are you seriously saying the biggest voting demographics which is white women in America did not vote for Trump? This isn't made up.

Well maybe "white" Americans should stop shooting up schools then

>some women voted trump
>this means "all of them"
The women who voted for trump isn't the ones who got him in office, that's the rural white guys. You could practically remove all female votes on trump and he'd still win.

Yeah I agree that most men voted Trump and less women but BIGGEST VOTING DEMOGRAPHICS. A lot of them voted Trump it's virtually impossible if they didn't to atleast some large number.

i don't know what you're about, it's a fact that whites in america are getting shat on 24/7 and people are getting tired of this. Non whites can openly call to hate on whites and nothing is done against them while if any white would do the same there'd be entire campaing against him how he's racist.
That billboard is just one of the examples of said campaign aginst whites in their own country and calling everyone who doesn't like this "triggered" is out of place.

all the talk about america being racist but this is exactly the kind of shit that keeps the fire burning while at the same time they presume that this will shed some light on the "true racism".

Why care about what Americans go through when Europe treats YOU like trash anyway? Fix yourself before worrying about the landwhales

I'm absolutely still triggered that Hillary almost won as she was gonna drag everyone down in a world wide conflict most likely a world war 3 starting war with Russia. I'm gonna be triggered about American politics till the day I die because of that bitch Hillary.

Attached: 2858525858852.jpg (480x360, 22K)

becasue i know that same trash who hates on whites in US will one day come to europe too if people will ignore it

Then we got double the trash. But until then we can start by cleaning poles up and deport them.

Yeah, a war with China beats a war with Russia. Chinks stick to fucking up Asia with their blatant propaganda and subversion while ruskies fuck up Europe with subversion and propaganda, and we don't care about Europe, right?

Lol wtf are you talking about? You mean a trading war? What war?

You're blind if you're not seeing burgers making a casi belli on China, much like they're doing with Iran. Hey, freedom ain't free after all.

Calling me blind is not an argument I hate to tell ya.

True, I'll call you a retard then.

you sound like a real nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=KEI6Vc0c8hc

Ahmed would know how they sound. Shocker

There better NOT be any whities around here. If I catch a whitey with a coke and TWO SCOOPS I'll start ranting on my blog. Fucking whites should off themselves desu why do white people even exist. Fucking piece of shit whitoids are the devil fuck you piece of shit but why you so triggered tho?

Attached: xk1k6sh6f78z.jpg (800x602, 38K)

Laura Southern is jewish, though.

you obviously try to trigger me and i don't understand why

Portland is one of the most liberal cities in America. White people in that city voted heavily for Clinton, you idiot.

Attached: 3E50A45C-7F50-4028-84D7-F1228D354454.jpg (640x977, 207K)

>JEWISH WOMEN MUST ONLY BREED WITH JEWISH MEN!
I understand their sentiment.

Attached: 857278587.jpg (168x300, 9K)

Look around you. You want white supremacy even though most white supremacist don't consider Slavs and especially poles a part of them.
Enjoy your genocide.

fuck drumpfkins and fuck white people amirite ?

Attached: dosmethingwhitey.jpg (640x480, 54K)

That is why the billboard is there. Liberals are easily bullied by MEAN words.
The word white supremacy has been turned into a joke. If they are indeed that than it's too late. You killed the meaning of the word.

where did i say i want white supermacy you idiot
it's ironic that even tough you try to trigger me you're the one who's triggered

What?

>has a bitchfit if someone insults niggers
>no problem talking about paki's

hmmmm, perhaps you really are a nigger

>what is this about

It's about white people being scared because they are being replaced by brown & black people.

It's a liberal billboard.

I'm a brown dude, and liberals scare me.

Liberals in Western-Europe and America have killed the word racist by calling everyone and every object racist. It's dead. Gone. Burried. Got the Clinton treatment.

Western Europe? Liberals? What the fuck are you talking about?

Go away Sweden we were having a decent conversation. Don't ruin it with your stockholm syndrome.

Attached: 85285855.jpg (600x595, 57K)

I came here to laugh at your blatant retardation.

Attached: 1530586954920.gif (360x264, 2M)

Alright you can stay but say comically Swedish things only.

is this old pic, or are the burgers in eternal election-mode?

The burger must flaunt his political opinion 24/7. They lack a true identitiy so their politics became their identity.

>hey Auschwitz, is your Jewish fragility showing?
lol

Attached: Child_survivors_of_Auschwitz.jpg (1115x800, 149K)

I thought only like 25% of amerifats actually voted? What are the other three quarters doing?

2 years to calm down and then 2 years till the next election.

Eating hamburgers and shooting guns. That's all they do. They also put their shoes in the refridgerator and snort mayonaise for some reason.

>They also put their shoes in the refridgerator

Huh. I might actually steal that idea in this blasted heat. I'm gonna try it with my underpants first.

Why even people say that blonds are stupid?
We have feelings too, especially when i know its 100% bs
You fuckin stupid swarties

Because vapid superficial people dye their hair blonde.

Attached: 546546545548.png (448x449, 97K)

Oops forgot to edit

Attached: 546546545548.png (448x449, 60K)

full force demoralization propaganda, yet they remove a pit bull warning advertisement for being too controversial. i wonder why whites are going further right by the day...