How wealthy is Turkey? Does it have a living standard higher than Bulgaria or Serbia?

How wealthy is Turkey? Does it have a living standard higher than Bulgaria or Serbia?

Attached: Flag_of_Turkey[1].png (800x534, 11K)

yes, it's way higher.

Developed but not as good as EU countries I think. Better than us though.
Wish they shared their knowledge with us.

it depends on region and your race

At larger cities you can expect good living standards if you can pay for the living too.
However get used to shit stuff too that is still like within 70-80s.

living standards in the west-side is on par with greece, perhaps a bit better.
living standards in the east-side are basically middle-east/africa tier.

Attached: CyloyHrXgAArbRZ.jpg (600x384, 51K)

>living standards in the west-side is on par with greece, perhaps a bit better.
i can assure you its not

fuck off ikibey

you created ikibey by translating all my posts
fuck YOU

better than serbia, worse than bulgaria

but serbia etc. are africa tier

Maybe higher than Serbia but on par or slightly below us, only thing they're better at is cheaper products.

Attached: 20180728_142456.png (1015x762, 146K)

western turkey is better than every single eastern european country

by some sources they are richer than croatia and I don't mean just the western part but turkey all together

life is shit in turkey. any one who says otherwise is a retard

Attached: year_meat_consumption_2002vs2009.png (560x411, 33K)

why do you have a german flag diaspora?
I mean everything in eastern europe (inc turkey) is cheap and salaries are almost all the same.

Lol, thats why you are in Germany, and besides wealth inequality in Turkey is really high.

Stop being racist against the black turks in turkey

>turk on proxy
>thats why you are in Germany
5 grams of iq hırvat

i almost left this arab infested country some years ago
shortly after that there were terrorist attacks, coups, government chimp out and other 3rd world stuff going on

sorry, i dont know every turk on int

>Bulgaria

yes, pretty much everything has a higher living standard than Bulgaria

>Serbia

no way, most of T*rks live in shitty blocks of flats, while Serbs have nice houses

such nice houses

Attached: serbia.png (500x328, 395K)

Literally one neighborhood like that in all of the country.

Meanwhile, in Turkey every town looks like that, even small towns are full of commieblocks.

don't try to deny legit data

Serbs live in houses

Attached: Distribution_of_population_by_dwelling_type,_2015_(%_of_population)_YB17.png (1005x760, 65K)

i have seen them
3rd world

>ex commie country
>have a commie block

Attached: FB_IMG_15216158428328165.jpg (720x438, 43K)

Yeah, just like Ireland or Norway

Better than all balkans or equal

>the east

Attached: 1532729059339.jpg (304x450, 21K)

>poordistan

If your richest city is poorer than Lithuania you know your country is a shithole.

Attached: screenshot-www.numbeo.com-2018.07.28-14-40-07.jpg (561x168, 30K)

>over 30% lower consumer prices in Istanbul compared to where I live judging by this site
damm didn't know Istanbul was that cheap but on the other hand croatia is expensive compared to other east euro cunts

at least your rent prices are low as fuck

Attached: screenshot-www.numbeo.com-2018.07.28-15-04-03.jpg (562x164, 29K)

>local purchasing power lower
>almost everything more expensive
oh boy I wasn't even comparing it to zagreb and that's the richest city

IKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Istanbul isn't that cheap if you want actual standards of life. Turkey has high taxes on imported goods and a weak as fuck currency.

Why kurds enjoy so much living as medieval goat farmers? That region was rich when was habitated by Armenians.

turkey is still better than every eastern european country

No it isn't. I would rather live in Eastern-European capital cities than in Istanbul.

its because you're a slavshit yourself

Attached: chartoftheday_3405_the_worst_cities_for_gridlock_n[1].jpg (960x684, 185K)

People are happy if they only waste 2 hours in traffic in São Paulo city. I wonder why it's not in the list.

yep. that comparison site also uses outdated prices, everything is much more expensive now. prices of potato and onion doubled this year
and some comparisons arent much fair, for example those cheap eggs, chickens, tomatoes etc are of the lowest quality.

Attached: istanbulvsamsterdam.png (935x783, 112K)

Nightmares

thank you for your honesty

GDP PPP per capita wise it's now Greece-tier. Of course, Greece is just emerging from a decade-long economic crisis while Turkey is at the peak of its economic cycle and about to take a tumble.

At this point, why just don't use subway?

subway is full of smelly subhumans

we import meat from brazil and serbia. erdogan destroyed agriculture of turkey.

>ITT dumb balkaniggers and eastern """european""" slavshits
Turkey is very poor outside western cities, the rest is 80% of their country. Ankara and Istanbul are shitholes, there are nice things to see but there are literal favela tier slums. You can't just put them on a scale with Bulgaria and Serbia because Turkey is an enormous country, so inevitably it will do better than the aforementioned, but Bulgaria and Serbia are doing better for their population size. Second of all, Bulgaria and Serbia aren't clearcut as to which one is the bigger shithole, because you can go to Sofia city centre and look at a nice cathedral and make a retarded statement like this
But then you realise that Bulgaria has massive deteriorating commieblocks in your average village, and Serbia only has them in the capital. Bulgaria is also an EU country but wages are on par with Serbian ones.
It's all relative.

I want to move to Eastern Turkey and become the weird English teacher that gets arrested for being an agent of FETO