twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fascinating, tell us more

cute flag

I know a guy from sri lanka in greece

based and redpilled
what else is new?

comfy anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=MoZeV1fi99M

Why is Sri Lanka so much richer than India or Bangladesh and it looks so much better than these two? Sri Lanka looks kinda like Thailand/Malaysia/Indonesia, nice houses, decent roads and infrastructure etc. What makes Sri Lanka so great? Is it superior Sinhalese (Aryan) genes?

>w*ite genes
>good

>Aryan
>white

Attached: Sinhalese_of_India,_Mumbai,_India,_1897.jpg (439x647, 72K)

It’s probably due to India’s massive population. If you compare India’s highways to Sri Lanka’s highways, you can see that India’s ones are packed with loads of cars and Sri Lanka has a decent amount.

>you can see that India’s ones are packed with loads of cars and Sri Lanka has a decent amount.

So it means India doesn't have enough highways, that's all. China has even bigger population yet its highways are not as congested, because they build 3 10-lane highways next to each other, as they need it.

The question is - why can Sri Lanka afford decent infrastructure adjusted to its population while India can't?

Well, Idk about Sri Lanka, but Chinese government can do whatever the fuck it wants. Here, every project needs to be justified before it can be given approval. Then there are issues with land acquisition, environmental clearences and all that stuff.

Plus, China's infrstructure is concentrated on the eastern side, while that of India is spread out too thin.

Attached: highway.jpg (1396x958, 330K)

The Tamils here in Denmark are very hard working, behaved and the young Tamils are getting well educated.

But they're still shitskins who don't belong in white countries. You have to take them back.

Attached: India_roadway_map.svg.png (2549x2880, 2.74M)

>can do whatever the fuck it wants

Not really.

Attached: 150519104533-01-china-nail-house-0519-restricted-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 257K)

pimp flag
1/100000th of the population, less tumultuous independence, brief bouts of semi police state rule now and then
They're probably eel*mists so they dont want to be here and we don't want them back

How is life in Sri Lanka? I guess you're an upper class guy? Do you live in a palace with maids and your own slave girls you can fuck?

Also

>looks like Malaysia/Thailand

Dunno about Indonesia but no way does anywhere in Sri Lanka look like these two

Also I think North (aryan) India is the poorest part but you'll have to ask an Indian about that

>eel*mists
A what?

Probably, depends how you define upper class I guess

I'm still a student so i live with my parents and their house is pretty big I guess

Trust me when I say the people who work as maids in this country arent remotely fuckable

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_Eelam

the we wuz kangz of sri lanka

I compare absolutely random views, Sri Lanka doesn't look any worse than Thailand or Malaysia.

>Probably, depends how you define upper class I guess

How much does your family make a year? Who are your parents?

>Trust me when I say the people who work as maids in this country arent remotely fuckable

But I guess you can simply hire a prostitute to work both as a maid and a blowjob giver.

I imagine this to be the best while living as a rich person in poor countries, a maid-prostitute sounds so fucking sexy, she is cleaning your room and you're fucking her at the same time, or she wakes you up with a blowjob to get a bonus pay so she could feed her starving parents.

Attached: screenshot-www.google.pl-2018.07.28-15-36-27.jpg (1596x1518, 453K)

I'm not really sure and no one important in the government if that's what you're asking

I go to university abroad and it's like 9000 usd a year tuition fees after accounting for my high iq scholarship plus like another 9-10000 in various expenses and my parents and brother are still living perfectly comfortably so probably more than that I guess.

As for the street view comparison, well, I guess if you compare randomly theyre on a similar level but Colombo vs Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur is definitely another story

10000 iq idea I'll have to keep it in mind