4 years of neet

>4 years of neet
How the fuck am I supposed to get a job now? They just look at my resume and tell me "we'll call you back", yesterday some bitch at god damned WAREHOUSE basically told me to fuck off because I've been neet for so long. I lied about me working unofficially and so on but it just doesn't works bros it seems that I ruined my life

Attached: eh.png (600x600, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join/age
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=274&v=RheMP25O-Kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try harder with minimum wage jobs, do your own business, or join the army

What? Just go to headhunter or something and get 20 companies lusting for your neet ass to work for 400$ a month

Lie retard. Lie and don't feel bad about it.

Minimum wage jobs are extremely humiliating in my area, nobody wants to work at KFC or some other shitty place(I already did when I was 18 and it was horrifying experience)

Employment record book can't lie and even I fill it up with made up shit they can just call the company and find out that I didn't work there

Aren't there some where you don't have to interact with customers all the time, like working in a warehouse?
Otherwise I'd just do it man, you have to start somewhere.
Or how did you get by these years without job?

I don't know how it works in Russia but I would put down fake employment like landscaping and maybe one or two more and put down my friends number for contact.

I mentioned warehouse in OP. All these years I've been a leech for my parents but now with our country going downhill with new Putin ideas such as retirement age increasing they can't really let me shitpost on Jow Forums all the day

>I mentioned warehouse in OP.
Right, sorry

Well you have to keep applying for low end jobs, start some business or join the military. Don't really see another option. Good luck

Just say that you were finishing school. That's what my psychologist told me to say

put down a company that went bankrupt, they can't check that anymore

Volunteer somewhere for a while.

>people literally have to volunteer their free time to get a paying job

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WESTERN COUNTRIES

OP your only hope is to lie

Tell them you were finishing school, travelling, helping sick relatives or whatever.

But OP is Russian

Have the same problem desu, thinking about killing myself.

Lie on your resume retard

Put down a company and the number of your friend or someone who can lie for you, beta fuck

Let's do it bro you first

cant you do a course for a forklift or welding niggeI was neeting 5 years and I have done a welding course and the boss of the company where I did the course hired me right away

Alright I switched dates on my online resume a bit let's see if it helps

Be careful with stuff like this most places need two most recent workplaces for reference check.

They like to verify you actually worked there regardless of how shitty a job you did

I feel you. 7 years NEET here. I'm so fucked.

Attached: 1510834174702.png (853x480, 385K)

You can't just lie about it. You have to provide references and work experience certificates.

suck dick for cash

Same, been unemployed almost a year now. Even though the local job market is trash people still look down on it for some reason even though I have years of experience before that. Probably going to do what suggested and join the Army, it's a guaranteed job as long as you're not retarded and will actually get me out of the house

>Probably going to do what
>suggested and join the Army, it's a guaranteed job as long as you're not retarded and will actually get me out of the house
I considered this but I think I'm too old now. Does the army want people in their late 20s?

Do you have any sort of education ?

If not try to get some sort of certificate, like your fork lift driving license and try to be a labourer. Some places will hire you as long as you don’t have a criminal record, exspically small companies that aren’t incorporated

>friend
What's that?

Lmao just lie on your CV

>Does the army want people in their late 20s?
I know the cut off age is 35 in the US, I know a guy who finished signing up like a week before is 35th birthday and they still took him.
No idea what the cut off age is for the UK, you'll be the old guy no matter what, but you'll also probably advance though the ranks quicker as long as you're not a complete fuck up.
Navy is also a good choice and make sure to pick a useful job like intelligence or something trade related.
Worst case scenario the US Army and Marines will take you, so will the French Foreign Legion (as long as you learn French) both can net you citizenship in either country if you feel inclined

So long as you're not 30, its okay.

apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join/age

>I was self employed
Totally flies here, 1 in 4 Brazilians are self employed. Most on the mcjob equivalent of self employment though, like independent salesmen or tutoring.

Goes from fat neet working pest control

To navy seal

World record holder for most pull-ups

And ran 25 hours straight in hell run

Attached: 1D148B3F-FD9C-4C3C-8420-FC6606D6346E.jpg (684x777, 136K)

Dang...

I think some part time job like sorting warehouse or macdonald something are good for us(am neet too)
If someone wasting a lot time then clinical trial is good tier. they pay at least 100000 yen /month.
some lazy neet hikikomori tier in japan used to work at Appen.
tele work let us playing ps3 in the house

Absolutely mental this lad is

hes a nigger he is used to run from cops thats why he run well

t. alberto barbosa

>100000 yen /month
Good salary for full time worker in my province.

Oh good, I still have that as a fall back then. Appealing part is how you can get trained up in some skill/profession and get paid for it. Not to mention, saying you're in the army sounds a lot better than "I work at McDonalds" (especially considering my age).

hi faggot, sucking dick for some weed? kys loser

Oh, and:
>Worst case scenario the US Army and Marines will take you
I never knew the US Army took foreigners like the Foreign Legion (rather avoid the latter, frogs probably just use these guys as cannon fodder).

sometimes England's or American clinical trial recruit some forigner.
you can search that I havn't go to though and I think Appen(Australian company) is best work for lazy foreigner Neet.
thanks Australia

He has turned himself into a mental monster somehow.

I am 10 years NEET in total with uni dropouts in between.

My only road is suicide.

He was on a podcast called The Joe Rogan Experience, highly recommended watching it. But, tl;dr this guy in physically and mentally on another level.

>Germany
Why drop out? Isn't uni over there "freeeeee"?

Yes, I have listened to it, but he always had the potential to turn into a beast.

I mean he was a big guy, and had jobs already before.
Somehow he turned on and off some mental switches then.

Yes, relatively free nowadays, but I am an autistic brainlet, dropped out 3 times.
Only good option is killing myself.

Keep trying. Eventually someone desperate enough for workers will take you.
t. been in the same situation and then became a proletarian (in eastern europe)

I'm gonna forward this thread to all your employers and show them how you've all been lying to them

>but he always had the potential to turn into a beast

Did he? He was born poor as fuck, low iq (He failed the military entrance exam twice), literal prostitute mother, and overall had a horrible upbringing. If he can salvage his life what's stopping us?

And what good is it?
Your working environment as a minimum wage worker is toxic, you are both mentally and physically stressed for money just enough to make the ends meet.
Society still looks down upon you, forget about relationship etc.pp

The trick to surviving minimum wage jobs is to not care at all. Why do think so many fast food workers are just awful? They really don't give a single fuck

Well, from all the interviews it seemed he still is somewhat sociable, meaning he can connect with others, can communicate his thoughts clearly.
His childhood was shit, but he still somehow made it, meaning he always had it in him.

If some of us had such a childhood, I can guarantee you that most of us would have killed ourselves already.

the alternative choice is homeless or suicide
what good is that?

Have you thought about joining the Bundeswehr? Perhaps you have it in you as well, but need a complete and radical change of life to bring it out.

Become a mechanic. Welding, aircraft maintenance, or anything. Pay grade is not bad for anyone with skill.

Did you listen to it ?

He said when he was a kid he had severe social anxiety and he was really insecure about his learning disability

I wish I had fucking 10% of his motivation.

You have to get a job outside of the official rat race jobs. Become way more social and meet shitloads of people, go to all kinds of festivals and events and befriend people. Go to weird "alternative" events like hippie shit and stuff like that. Sooner or later you will meet a guy that has some kind of independent business going on that will hire you to help him out.

Other alternative is to start your own independent business. Can be anything from making smithing autistically historically accurate 13th century swords to simply importing something people need from China and selling it yourself in your own country.

Get creative nigger

>Become way more social and meet shitloads of people

Not possible for serious autistic losers.

I don't think suicide is a bad option at all, totally legit in my view.

Im in a similar situation. I started uni again (im 23) and the country economy is going to shit. So i need a job. But im afraid that if i work i will never progress in my studies. I think im going to kill myself later this year

Dark

I will never look for a job in my life, it's humliating and degrading.

kys lazy scum

Im actually very hard working

Based

Join the Wagner Group and pray to God to not die on an american airstrike once you are deemed expendable.

hey buddy I think you're on the wrong board, Jow Forums is two blocks down

kys

epic

Volunteer yourself to Eastern Ukraine

mirrin

This

>have a degree in business administration
>start applying for entry level jobs
>every company I interviewed with rejected me because I have no relevant work experience yet
>can't even get a telemarketing gig

WAKE ME UP (wake me up inside)

Attached: stoge.png (1150x1148, 2.05M)

what are internships?

>4

Try 10 more and you'll be at my level.
14 and still standing strong here.

I'm in the presence of a legend. Teach me your ways, master.

>Brazilian
Step 1: have rich parents
Step 2: mooch off them

Don't you have part temp work agenciess like Adecco or Manpower ? I was just that, signed up with some of some of them. They gave me shit, low responsability jobs and after I proved I was reliable moved on to better missions.

They're an extra step between you and the employer. Just take sign in to half a dozen places and take several 1 or 2 days missions to get back on your feet and show you're reliable.

fucking lazy ass monkey

>6 years if NEET
Help

Attached: CF8C2582-9242-49DC-9DBC-A5AE67A71974.png (260x312, 84K)

basically what -> said.

My father owns a construction company and he remits around 3k usd p/month so that I don't bother him.

do a google search and find a couple of business that have declared bankruptcy.
see when -
then make a fake cv saying you worked there and had to leave because the business closed
the only way they'll catch you is if the person interviewing you also worked there and figures out you are lying

- signed
an eternal denbts slave

wow Belgium actually thought of that first
I'm humbled

hahahahahhahahaha
imagine being a third world retard who doesn't have a government that pays you 1500€ in neetbux every month
LOL

then we just move to the 1st world as refugees, rape your womyn and receive said benefits because you made a racist remark towards us =D

based

I think r9k are more normie than anons here.

Anyways I have also tried some RCs, but they didn't help me.

I'll tell you my experience. Bomer here, been NEET for 10 years, then took a degree and won a public service recruiting competition. They dont fucking care about age, experience and stuff as long as you win the competition

based

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=274&v=RheMP25O-Kc

>tfw this but my father is worried about me not wanting to do nothing with my life so my sister told me that he will make me go to a psiquiatrist on monday when I take my sister there.

Oh well, just one time. I go. No problem.

Same here.
This is why Im now studying to get into the judicial system. Gotta leach from that sweet tax payer money, and start living on my own for once.

You can just get any stupid degree, the easiest the better, and study for the exams (concurso) later. That's all grad school is worth, a piece of paper.

Im aready of the game.
Got a law degree just to say "hey, Im study" and even got my lawyer license (which I gave back to OAB under the escuse that the market is too saturated for another lawyer).

But now I have run out of excuses. Can't leech of them anymore. Time to pass a concurso and work :(

Boy, I will use like 10% of my salary to buy Mega Sena tickets and get rich as fast as I can. I wsasn't tailored for anything but the NEET life.

lmao fucking kys

>mentally

How so?

>be serb
>go to a job
>literally no one asks me even for a name
>gives me a tool ive never seen in my life
>told me to cut a fucking wall down
>told me to drive a massive fucking truck, never sat in a motor vehicle drivers seat before
>told me to assist various repairmen
>became a repairman just by staring at them and passing them correct tools
>learned how to mix concrete
>learned how to mix drywall
>learned how to cut wires and correctly install electricity

lul
over here you can essentially just say "hi can i work here pls?" and they tell you what to do
never heard of this thing called resume, you just fucking show up and work