Massive traffic jams in roads to the south

>Massive traffic jams in roads to the south
>Motorists heading south in France, Switzerland and Austria are stuck for hours
>A7 Lyon-Marseille has 3 hours of traffic jams
>A10 Bourdeaux - Spain has even more
>most tunnels in Switzerland and Austria are clogged
Next week will be black saturday. Not a single Fr*nchmen will be able to use their own highways. Yellow plates will block out the sun

Attached: 763[1].jpg (763x431, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.france.fr/en/news/article/tourist-tax-france-taxe-sejour
service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F2048
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 9e9c35a3cf4fc87741d680a789d4dfe1[1].jpg (600x400, 51K)

To be honest i'm quite irritated by this fact since I live where these tourists want to spend their vacations and the roads are just so full of them and their obnoxious driving style.
However, we make good money out of them and they are quite friendly for the most part so I guess it's alright.

I forgot, the worst are those RV tourists (Dutch often) who don't buy a single thing here since they brought everything from home and just spend their time sticking by themselves here, leaving only a thing behind them, their trash.

Attached: les-iles-d-or.jpg (1920x960, 689K)

Do not forget the tourist tax you are charging those poor people

I'm not aware
What is that about?

We ain't charging them shit, but we should

Some Dutch people complained that they still have to pay like €5 per day tourist tax since they are such horrible tourists

Yeah, Dutch like to bring 2 weeks worth of their own stuff and don't buy anything here, they're quite well known for that.

I remember some sort of extrem case of this when I was camping with my family in Périgord. A couple of Murrikan-tier obese Dutches living in their camping car, never going out of the camping, only surviving by eating junk food and snaks they brought with them (in the fucking PÉRIGORD).

You are charging a tourist tax. This is very normal, and always included in the price of a hotel/AirBNB/campign site place. It's often a flat price per day per person.
The Netherlands does it too, and I'm sure France has such a system in place as well.

5€?

That's like what they spent by week here

Everything here is clogged with Germans and Swampgermans wanting to go south. Fuck we should order the military to block the highways. Can't you wankers drive through Switzerland or something?

Attached: 1506975347067.jpg (251x201, 6K)

It's included in the price of the camp site
Smelly frogs rekt by clever protestants

Oh you mean the price they pay for a parking spot on private property?
this ain't what we call a tax
you guys are weird

What are you on about?
ca.france.fr/en/news/article/tourist-tax-france-taxe-sejour

I think he's talking about this one, and it's indeed a tax.

service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F2048

Though it's not specifically targetting Dutch. If I remember correctly, it's to somehow compensate for all the air bnb shit and all the other online stuff that undermine the regular hotels as a parallel system.

>the tax was capped at 1.50 euros per night.

Shit we're going over the top with this

Where I live I have been seeing Dutchs cars for the last 2 weeks. What are you planning to do?

Why cry about €5? Compared to the other costs of a vacation that's basically nothing.

Well, that's normal, tourists have a massive impact on the infrastructure. All the additionnal trash collection, stress on the water distribution and depollution network, street cleaning, security, road maintenance... All this kind of stuff is not free for the city. People living all year long in a city pay for this through their taxes, there's no reason the tourists could use all those service without participating in their funding.

Hello, fellow Hyères-area bro.

I'm considering getting a motorcycle, because the jams in summer are fucking hell.

>mfw living near the A20

it's literally a long line of Dutch driving to the south like lemmings right now

Attached: les-autoroutes-en-france-et-leurs-concessions-1517418019[1].jpg (1600x1517, 206K)

Kek, every year the same story. They overload their cars with a bunch of shit and do a 1000km journey to Italy.
We're gonna build a second tunnel just to repair the current one, some politicians are thinking about a toll to pass through so dirty Ausländer can pay for it :^)

Its because the dutch are the jews of europe

Good idea