Amerimutt education

>amerimutt education
damn...
youtube.com/watch?v=kRh1zXFKC_o

Attached: 1502501407665.gif (500x281, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KHJlZyFxp88
youtube.com/watch?v=wJdNrCeUdhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your country has an aids epidemic from reusing drug needles

what the hell kind of map is this?!

Attached: kart.png (680x549, 374K)

they probably had to fit it in the frame for the shot???

Makes no difference whatsoever

These kind of clips are being forcefed to us by gigantic production houses in order to normalize stupidity. It's part of the same phenomenon where cooking shows focus on emotions and messing up, car shows focus on finding a lost wrench for 45 minutes, reality tv-shows about different professions seem to be stuck on some eternal limbo where nothing comes ever finished etc. They don't want to show us skills and succeeding.

I think he meant that Eurasia and Africa is on the West while Americas is in the East which honestly makes no sense and only Americans use it.

are you fucking retarded, you fat murrican fuck?
the whole frame is in the picture all of the time

I meant the size, I did't really understand his complaint...and chill out

youtube.com/watch?v=KHJlZyFxp88

stop posting, you're too fucking dense, even with Jow Forums standards

>which honestly makes no sense
How does it make no sense?
The middle of a map could be on any point of the globe and it would still be correct

That kid at 3:00 most be an Jow Forums poster no way the average burger knows that many countries

thank you, I don't know why they are sperging out over this???

It's just another one of those things where amerifats try to be different and special.
Everyone else uses the standard world map

Attached: world-polit-med-tmsworld.jpg (2880x1978, 514K)

>standard world map
Nothing standard about it. The middle point is entirely arbitrary. Moreover there are shitloads of different maps, even where the central point is around Europe because you cannot accurately represent the dimensions of a 3D object in 2 dimensions

These videos are obviously fake. They had another one where they ask people to name any book, and no one could do it, including one woman who claimed to be a librarian. It's just entertainment for brainlets.

i have a hard time believing these videos when people are unable to even point at their home country

I fucking hate American media. Why are we the only people who do this shit. Do europeans do shows that cherry pick idiots?

Leaving on the east coast this map makes me feel like Europe is much much further away now than it should.

That was the first time I have ever seen that map used, we also use the standard map. Some Americans even say that the US is on the "left side of the world"

>Do europeans do shows that cherry pick idiots?
Roughly 100% of Dutch domestic tv relies on it.

>Nothing standard about it
Well it's standardized around the prime meridian, so Greenwich, England. Of course it's just a convention, but since the whole coordinate system is based on it, it does make the most sense to have that in the middle, hence it is the standard. Obviously as you said it is arbitrary and the common projection is faulty

Same

They just ask a lot og people and then choose the idiots

They tried to confuse people, ans they were succesful in it. Americans can't do shit with map different from common version.

gimme 1 good reason to know about the location of any cunt outside the US

To help locate the white genes

The US doesnt exist in a vacuum. An educated citizen should have a certain basic knowledge to understand it's own countrys' foreign policy in order to understand and critisize the governments decisions and why it sends it's troops to a certain place.

It could help if you ever wanted to go travel. Learn things about the world and languages and stuff.

this one
youtube.com/watch?v=wJdNrCeUdhc

I prefer this map. it feels we're the centre of the world instead of *rop centric map

You fucking gutmensch. You Merkel supporting, refugee loving nigger bastard. Is it true they cut off your cock at birth so you can be a sitzpinkler? You homosexual Green voting fuck

holy shit what the fuck.