Your country

>your country
>do you wish you had a leader like him
Australia
Yes

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_2017-01-17.jpg (1880x1160, 226K)

Attached: 1532520257056.jpg (960x706, 77K)

Not after ~2007

This. He's getting old, both figuratively and literally

based

Attached: 15 years of Putin.jpg (960x852, 80K)

this

>oil prices rise
>good job, mr. putin

nah trump is good enough

Russia
hell no

Russia
Yes

He's not that good in economy and stopping people from drinking and dying early after a fight with bear though

Based
Cringe and bluepilled

And what happened after that?

To answer OP, fuck no. Civic nationalism is hell.

Fuck no!

He's already our leader though

Russia
No

Well, you have my condolences then, it really blows.

He did a good job maybe but I don't want him to rule life long

now compare 2013 and 2018

are you retarded? this corrupt piece of shit has half his nation starving. he is effectively running a mafia state, stealing money with his friends from every possible resource.

Well, technically not "starving", that would require much more of a talent from the man, but literally "living in poverty".

> Australia
> Yes
Please take him away.

We can even give away bunch of his friends in addition, no payment required.

You want your country to be a corrupted totalitarian hellhole ruled by a bunch of criminal oligarchs?

I thought Russians loved Putin?

A leader robbing state funds with his buddies and keeping the country's economy dependent on the price of a natural resource? No.

You thought wrong.

Attached: DollarRubleExchangeRate.png (628x371, 44K)

A lot of us do like him

>All these butthurt liberashkas
Kek, meanwhile Putin rotundly won last elections.

>let me educate you about your country

mutt

I am not into politics so I don' know a lot of things about Putin but anti-gay law and annexation of Crimea definitely are not okay.

>Election results
>Reddit-tier circlejerk
Hmm, I wonder which is more reliable.

The law states it's not legal to use ''gay propaganda'' against children, which doesn't sound THAT bad, though in practice, this law is used to out gay people in prison if they hold hands in public

It's not about the results, it's about your "competence" in the domestic Russian policy.

Anti-gay law is ok you faggot, the anexión of crimea isn't, it cost you a lot of sanctions

Our leader are already like him, and I can tell you when thieves ruling over you is bad on the long run.
While they feed your pride with nationalistic propaganda, they siphon out the money from education, healthcare, civil protection, judicial system and similar minor shits which are foundations of a working society.
Slowly and steadily will crumble everything when more and more teachers, doctors, firemen, jailers and cops leaving their jobs and noone willing to replace them.

>the cockhole changed his proxy finally

Is gay propaganda possible? You can't change your sexual orientation. Nobody can change someone's sexual orientation by any propaganda. Some people believe that gay parades take place to make new homosexuals but it is not possible. Homosexual people just want to have their rights and not to be beaten, kidnapped and tortured for who they are.

Based Hungarian sage. I won't vote for the populists for this reason. They are incompetent corrupt fucks.

Most Russians do, although liberashkas are quite noisy online.

Gay can't speak that they deserve normal life but homophobic propaganda is okay and encoraged.
No it isn't. You are just homophobic and that's all.

Remember Milo scandal? When he told how he was a teenager and some adult gays showed him ho to give head. He was hated for it because he slipped a Terrible Gay Secret (which was never secret at all).

It's you who are presenting your wishful thinking as a "competence".

Putin has lost 4500+ men in a war against a starving weak country that directly borders Russia.

That's the basics. Sadly, not the whole population understands that. Especially when being bombarded with tons of propaganda on a daily basis. It's like "chicken and the egg" problem. All we've left to do is just wait for the natural collapse.

Based
Dumb liberashka

Absolutely.

yeah more like 4500000 men
based ukrainians giing russians 2nd winter war!!!!!

Those thousands of men might not be Russian citizens but they are still Ruskies. Putin betrayed them.

Ukraine is not in NATO. Why didn't he just invade the Russian-majority areas of Ukraine? That would have saved thousands of lives.

Literally what the fuck are you talking about? The war in Ukraine is in places that dont want to be part of Ukraine with many civilians fighting

>The war in Ukraine is in places that dont want to be part of Ukraine with many civilians fighting
The people dying are ethnically Russian. Ethnicity (and not a piece of paper) defines a people.

Why hasn't Putin invaded the Russian-majority areas of Ukraine?

I am very pro-Putin, but I agree with you: Putin should have helped not only Crimea, but the whole Novorossia or even more.

>but the whole Novorossia or even more.
>even more.
I would absolutely love him if he had done that. I fucking hate the juden elites in Western countries and Russia taking all of Ukraine by force would give them eternal butthurt.

Based Pukin

Attached: 10280243.jpg (960x685, 114K)

Russia
We already do. And that's a good thing

To think that liberahas wanted to leave us without that.

>The people dying are ethnically Russian
Because Ukrainians are killing them.
>Why hasn't Putin invaded the Russian-majority areas of Ukraine?
We wouldnt invade a foreign country

Only brainwashed ones love him. His trust ratings have fallen to the lowest recorded since 2011 due the government's plan to raise the retirement age.

He currently is our leader, technically

American white nationalists love Putin because he is a strong white man leading a strong white country.

As an American I know enough about US/Russian relations and diplomacy over the past few decades to know that I don't understand how Putin operates.

So I honestly have no fucking idea. Would he be a good leader for the US? Fuck if I know. I honestly don't even know if he's a good leader for Russia. He doesn't seem like a particularly terrible one, but again I'm not going to pretend that I get what's going on in Russia.

kek

Kill yourself. Really, do it. Do it.

>His trust ratings have fallen to the lowest recorded since 2011
So still great?

Whats the problem?

>Putin is a strong white man
>white man
>this is what an American white nationalist actually thinks
My sides.

I don't know if you're false flagging but you're the most obnoxious and mentally challenged Jow Forumstard I have ever seen in my life. Your permanent consistensy is the worst part of your shitposting. I pray for your death

What is your ethnicity? I don't think a German can feel the feeling you are feeling right now.

Putin transformed destroyed shithole version of 1999 Russia into a semi-decent Russia of today. If Putin were a leader of some decent country, he would have transformed it into paradise.

Germany
Yes, ten years ago

When someone says they are against sexism you say they are a woman. When someone says they are against homophobia you say the are homosexual. Maybe if I said I am against animal exploitation you'd say I am nonhuman animal. But it's just natural for all of us to be against injustices, even those ones we don't experience on ourselves. We all have an empathy for that. If someone suffer and we are able to make them not suffer then we must do it. For example, not all hetero are homophobic even here in Russia. It is little offensive to think that all hetero people are ignorant and silly to be homophobic. The same is for racism and xenophobia.

>When someone says they are against homophobia you say the are homosexual.
When someone says they are against homosexuals, you say they are homosexual. So in the end everyone is homosexual. Let's fuck?

Yeah.
*unzipping your pants*

This.

Yes i want a leader that inspires the populace and acts like a real president, unlike the mummy we have

Attached: 27655457_143904212973337_5120105537350619232_n.jpg (663x960, 63K)

Attached: kedy_pedy.jpg (600x424, 120K)

Flag
Yes